[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virginia driver tried to fucking get killed by me today. Long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: aa.jpg (1MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
1MB, 2656x1494px
Virginia driver tried to fucking get killed by me today. Long story short dude pulled out from a stop sign to cut across the highway when it was obviously not a good idea to. I was doing the speed limit and swerved into the ditch to avoid hitting him. Swiped my rear end on a rubbery/plastic pole marking an electrical box when I went in the ditch.

If you google maps Radford Auto Auction it took place right in front of it. He was coming off of (get this) 666 and trying to go across 177 (road I was traveling on).

Deputy put him down as at fault in the report. I have full coverage with a $500 deductible. Doubt I'm going to pay anything out of pocket in the end as I wasn't at fault (but who know when dealing with insurance companies). How much do you guys think this repair is gonna run total?
>>
>>14739249
>short dude pulled out from a stop sign to cut across the highway when it was obviously not a good idea to.

Fucking manlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>14739260
Dude wasn't a manlet. Manlets are at least men. Dude was some normal height fat fedora type. But the poor kind as his clothes were moth eaten as fuck.
>>
>>14739384
We can't know what the repairs will cost without seeing the rest of your car
>>
>>14739249
Slam on brakes? Why swerve? Swerving is stupid.
>>
>>14740254
>why not crash?
nobody has their head this far up their ass
>>
Not much, they'll pay for repair/paint on the bed corner and clear for the entire bedside. R&I for the bumper and R&R for the stickers if any. I'm completely guessing here but it should be around 2k
>>
>>14740254

Biggs I ain't got no fancy muffugn ABS shhhiiiieeeettt
>>
>>14740328
If you're going the speed limit and you see someone sitting at the intersection you should assume they're going to pull out and prepare to brake. It's called defensive driving. I bet you were speeding.
>>
>>14739249
one buffer. to it yourself, faggot
>>
>>14740254
Well I could have gone head on and t-boned him on the driver side...and probably have killed him...

Could have tried to go right onto 666 but I probably would have rear ended a guy who just turned on there...

Could have tried to get in the left lane but (and this is the long story part I skipped) I had just switched to the right because a jackass doing a u-turn had just turned into the left lane and started putzing along without looking to see if there was any traffic coming. Had I gone back to the left lane I probably would have rear ended that putz-putz.

It was kinda like when a deer jumps out in the middle of the road at night. You can cream him or swerve. But this was a human in a car and I'm keen on never killing anyone ever again. It's kinda like a life goal for me.

So I chose to cut hard left, break traction, slide, cut hard right, weave between two posts in the ditch. Managed not to kill myself so much better than expected. I really though I was going to roll when I first hit the ditch.

>>14740464
Entire reason I was in the left lane was because of that. 177 in that area has 2 gas stations, an auto auction, and an off ramp from I81 all on the right side. Thru traffic keeps to the left but there were multiple jackasses today.

Actually kinda lucky I was in the right lane. Had I been in the left and he got that far out my choice would have been to hit him or go into oncoming traffic.
>>
>>14740468
There is a good sized chunk of paint missing and I prefer to not redneck/nigger this. I love my truck and plan on keeping it until I die.

If I continue to live in SW Virginia that might happen sooner than I'd like...
>>
>>14740558
>ever again

Cant say something like that and not tell that story.
>>
>>14740565
alright, if you dont want this to show, then you have to paint the whole panel.
however if done well it wont be noticeable
>>
>>14740723
I'm actually not sure if I did.

>Afghanistan
>Boot AO (aircrew but not Crew Chief, his bitch)
>drop of ANA with MARSOC advisors in the middle of fucking nowhere
>start to fly off
>MARSOC guy requests that we level a compound that he thinks they see movement in
>long ass debate on the helicopter about whether or not this is allowed under the ROE
>eventually decided that it is
>section lights up the building
>if anyone had been in the building they were most certainly dead
>MARSOC and ANA never checked, just went on their way
>fairly good chance that if people had been in there they were actual civillians

Don't really feel bad though. Afghaniland is a country where it is standard practice to dress little boys as little girls and raped them. Like it's their national fucking pastime.
>>
>>14740744
sounds pricey

would insurance cover painting the whole panel?
>>
>>14741120
whole panel might be a couple hundred dollars but looking back on it, since it's silver it would blend in with the paint that's already on

no idea if insurance will cover the whole panel. just make sure to get someone skilled if you don't want it to show
>>
I would've smashed into the asshole and watch the insurance money pour in
>>
>>14741278
lol try that with a 2 ton vehicle.

at least two persons would be pancakes now if i did that on my charger. people's economy deathtraps around here are barely the size of my bumper
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.