[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's /o/'s consensus on fiats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: feeat.jpg (199KB, 2100x1386px) Image search: [Google]
feeat.jpg
199KB, 2100x1386px
what's /o/'s consensus on fiats?
>>
Too expensive for what they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (264KB, 1280x847px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 1280x847px
Good enough for the price.
New tipo looks ok-ish.
>>
It's a shame they're so unreliable because they make some good looking vehicles.
>>
>>14739003

I had a 500L, nothing but Tranny issues senpai. It was a pretty nice car though.
>>
>>14739003
Fix
It
Again
Tony
>>
>>14739027
Well, at least it got a bit better in the last few years.
>>
Ehh
>>
>>14739003
They're cute. They look unique for what's basically an economy car which is a plus. I like the interior too. Unfortunately, from what I've read, they're not terribly reliable or well built. They're not really powerful in base form either. If you're willing to put up with that, then go for it. You're also sacrificing practicality as far as the 500 is concerned. Similarly priced cars offer more trunk space and rear seat legroom, while simultaneously being just a fuel efficient, if not more fuel efficient.
>>
File: image.jpg (225KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 2048x1152px
>>
Let's play a game /o/.... FIAT MadLib:

--- Warning, I'm not proud of this ---

(1) A past tense verb
(2) A major US automaker
(3) A stereotypical Italian article of clothing
(4) Past tense action verb
(5) Body Part
(6) Emotion
(7) An economy sedan (2) makes
(8) A major US City
(9) A state of mind
(10) A verb
Tony ____(1)____ into the ____(2)____ dealership last Saturday wearing his favorite _____(3)_____.

"How may we help you today sir?" The salesman asked

"Eyyyy, I just came from the FIAT dealer and I really like those new 500's. I wanted to do my due-diligence and get your take on a comparable car _____(2)____ sells."

"Sure sir!" The salesman ____(4)____ his _____(5)_____ in _____(6)_____.

"Our best selling economy sedan is the ____(7)_____. It gets better gas mileage than a 500. It is more reliable than a 500. It is more practical than a 500. It is more fun to drive than a 500. It has a better interior than a 500. Heck, I would tell you to ask someone what they think of their 500 but you can't find one person in the whole city of ____(8)______ that owns one!"

Tony seemed upset, he asked the salesman "But surely it has to be expensive to be that much better, correct?"

"Nope!" The salesman exclaimed. "All of that can be yours (and much more) with the 2016 _____(7)_____ for 2/3rd's the cost of a 500!"

A sense of ______(9)_____ overcame Tony and he had no choice but to _____(10)______ for the rest of the afternoon.
>>
>>14739175
Tony WHAT into the KIND dealership last Saturday wearing his favorite OF.

"How may we help you today sir?" The salesman asked

"Eyyyy, I just came from the FIAT dealer and I really like those new 500's. I wanted to do my due-diligence and get your take on a comparable car CAR sells."

"Sure sir!" The salesman YOU his WANT in ?.

"Our best selling economy sedan is the JUST. It gets better gas mileage than a 500. It is more reliable than a 500. It is more practical than a 500. It is more fun to drive than a 500. It has a better interior than a 500. Heck, I would tell you to ask someone what they think of their 500 but you can't find one person in the whole city of FUCK that owns one!"

Tony seemed upset, he asked the salesman "But surely it has to be expensive to be that much better, correct?"

"Nope!" The salesman exclaimed. "All of that can be yours (and much more) with the 2016 MY for 2/3rd's the cost of a 500!"

A sense of SHIT overcame Tony and he had no choice but to UP for the rest of the afternoon.
>>
File: 3495.jpg (1MB, 2964x1992px) Image search: [Google]
3495.jpg
1MB, 2964x1992px
>>14739015
Doesn't hold a candle to the Bravo
>>
>>14739038
That's Ford

>>14739027
Nice mem
>>
>>14739015
Why do I get the feeling that's just a Dodge Dart with a hatch?
>>
File: 1278497976043.jpg (25KB, 312x393px) Image search: [Google]
1278497976043.jpg
25KB, 312x393px
>>14739218
I see what you did there.
>>
>>14739450
Because you're American
>>
File: rupin.jpg (24KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
rupin.jpg
24KB, 400x240px
how can you not want one? im hoping to snag an abarth soon
>>
>>14739003
Fiat's since the late 90's are literally Yugos. Fiat bought the rights off of Zastava Metalworks in Serbia after the Yugo civil war.
>>
>>14739523
Sorry forgot link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_Automobili_Srbija
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 1413x706px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 1413x706px
This is an Abarth-thread now.
>>
>>14739062
I want all of this but the payments. If they fix the seating position I might buy one used eventually but I don't need a car for a while.
>>
>>14739003
I have one. I have owned it from new, 78,000km in four years of ownership. No significant collisions.

I actually love my 500. It is not the most reliable. The clutch pressure plate cracked a 60,000km and I had to pay full price of replacement. The throttle body pot died at 75,000 km requiring a new throttle body. But still, I love it for some reason. It isn't fast, not even really zippy, but I like the handling and I really enjoy pushing it a little bit in daily traffic (that's why they're fun; you can drive flat out all day and never exceed the limit), and every single time I get in it to drive somewhere, or to go for a drive on the back roads, I wind up smiling, even though my arms are stretched out straight in front of me to reach the wheel while still being a bit too close to the pedals for comfort.

So in short, I love my fiat, it is not at all a perfect car, but I've never regretted getting it once I get driving again. Also girls love it. Just don't get the automatic. Manual is more fun in this car.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.