[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MX3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 53642211994-mazda-mx-3-3.jpg (98KB, 922x615px) Image search: [Google]
53642211994-mazda-mx-3-3.jpg
98KB, 922x615px
Thoughts on Mazda MX3?
Looks lame, but is small and quite cheap, especially comparing with Miata.
Should be fun driving, they're quite powerful for their weight.
>>
Best first drift missile imo

Quite hard to control the winter, but hell, it's the fate of every rwd
>>
>>14730049
The MX-3 is FWD.
>>
File: mazda-mx-3-coupe-1991.jpg (32KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
mazda-mx-3-coupe-1991.jpg
32KB, 500x315px
>>
>>14730049
It's a FWD you mouth breather.
>inb4 lol I troll you
>>
>>14729996
It's a fine car, especially considering the price. My friend had one, i had a chance to put a few miles on it. Handles decently, but don't expect the excellence of a miata, it's much closer to something like civic which is still alright.

As for the other things, expect typical stuff that comes with jap cars aka good reliability, relatively cheap parts and a tendency to rust a bit.

>>14730049
I fucking love when people who don't know anything about the asked car try to sprout their opinions anyway.
>>
>>
>>14729996
Is good car.
Wish I had bought on when I had the chance.
>>
>>14729996
>Tiny V6
>Looks like a retarded NB
>Part of the retarded early 2000s market segment of tiny, econobox based coupes like the Ford Puma and Opel Tigra

I fucking love it, I miss stupidly small coupes.

>tfw no Ford Ka based coupe
>tfw no Opel Corsa based coupe

Seriously, make a lightweight coupe on the Ka platform with a 1L Ecoboost and I'd pay 12 grand for it
>>
>>14730306
The Puma was a Fiesta with a bodykit, right?

Oh, and the Tigra is hands down the single most riced car where I live.
>>
>>14730315
>The Puma was a Fiesta with a bodykit, right?

Not quite, different rear suspension and it's like 6 inches wider. If I find a 1.7 for cheap I'll buy one in a heartbeat. Tigras are awful, awful cars but I still kinda want one.
>>
>>14730326
There's fucktons of cheap 1.7s over here.
>>
>>14729996
I dd one, swapped in a klze and kept the 5 speed from the 1.8. 160 something whp on regular.
>>
>>14730338
None in Scotland, at least not ones I would actually want to live with. They're all rusted to shit and/or riced

>Literally one within 100 miles of my house
>£600, MOT till september, leather interior
>I bought a new car literally 6 weeks ago

MUST RESIST URGE
>>
>>14730315

The Puma is a well tuned Fiesta, handles breddy gud.
Tigra on the other hand is literally a Corsa with a bodykit.
>>
>>14730396
>Puma has many interchangeable parts with the Fiesta, including all forward panels, wheels, engine parts and interior parts
>Tigra shares no panels, no interior parts and has a different intake manifold and exhaust from the Corsa

It's like GM set out to make a Puma that was worse in every single way
>>
File: Puma_Front_On_Fiesta[1].jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Puma_Front_On_Fiesta[1].jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>14730417
>Puma has many interchangeable parts with the Fiesta, including all forward panels
>all forward panels
I googled and I found this.

I mean, fuck. Someone actually did this.
>>
>>14730439
Looks pretty good to me, that gen fiesta is fucking ugly
>>
>>14730441
The bulbous panels look so out of place though.
>>
>>14729996
They look really cool
I would buy one if they were RWD
>>
>>14729996
I used to fuck around with one when i was 19, bough it for like $300 from the scrappers, fixed the engine(head was cracked), welded the diff, put a straightpipe on it, cheap ass springs and dampers, put some old bmw 15x7 wheels and stripped the interior.
The thing hauled ass for solid 6 months then threw a rod and i sold it for parts, made around 2k
>>
I think these are adorable.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.