[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Wheels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: nurinberg.png (227KB, 471x458px) Image search: [Google]
nurinberg.png
227KB, 471x458px
So .. I'm going to be as direct as it gets... I need new wheels but can't find anything like these ones...

Here's what my wheels need to be:

- EXACTLY Like these Nurburgring Alloy TSW Wheels (not gona buy these babies because they are too expensive)

- 145$ - 200$

- 17"

- 5x105

Help a bro out, these wheels will be for my Cruze LT.

At the moment I with the measurements that I need I only found the Expensive TSW Wheels, the EKM3 (Enkei) that are a bit different and the 426 Cross Wheels that look really small on the sides.

Help
>>
Are you in the US? Tirerack is your best bet honestly
>>
>>14729744
nope. Portugal.

Tirerack doesn't really contain all the wheels
>>
bump :(
>>
no more suggestions? thought you guys knew your wheels :( :(
>>
:'( i cry
>>
>>14729764

If you're from Lisbon try expopneu
>>
>>14730313
I'm from Porto/Aveiro
>>
>>14730390

Then no idea. But it's a common rim shape/design so if you look around you should find someplace with similar ones or at least able to get you some.
>>
>>14730404
well around here we really don't have any store that sells wheels.. the closest i know is in Braga (70km or 43 miles) and they never have rims in stock.. only about 5 or 4 types
>>
>>14730413
well then youll just have to pay for what you find online. We cant create shit out of nothing and you shouldnt cheap out on wheels or tires too much anwyays. If you cnat affound 200-250$ at least for each wheel than dont be buying wheels rn u nigger you dont need them.
>>
File: 1ba9bcb3b7_640.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1ba9bcb3b7_640.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>>14729700
That's pretty cheap guy
Tsw wheels arnt even that expensive or good honestly I wouldn't try to find them cheaper, maybe a used set instead or try to find an OEM wheel, example mk4 bbs gti wheels have almost the same style and you could probably get an adaptor to fit them. But a used set of BBS will run as much as used tsw but they will be a better quality
>>
>>14730471
*as much as new tsw wheels
>>
>>14730471
okay. I'll try to see how that works.

But do you know any more wheels like these that aren't used? (To me it's okay, but some people really want me to buy some new ones..)
>>
why not sell car...
buy wheels
= profit
>>
>>14731052

<_< ..... really nigga
>>
>wheels
>cruze
>>
>>14731134
yea, there's people putting wheels on Mclarens, there's people putting on shitty Seat Ibizas and then there is people putting on Cruzes. deal with it
>>
yea..
>>
well, this is dead
>>
>>14729700
Oh my god stop making this thread. You got suggestions yesterxay; either buy cheaper wheels that don't look exactly the same or shell out the money for the TSWs.
>>
>>14729700
>exactly like this
>except in price

Buy one real one, cast it out of plaster. Boom, four wheels that look like that!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.