[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craigslist Posting: 2000 Saab 9-5 Swedish safety and comfort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: saab.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
saab.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
Craigslist Posting:
2000 Saab 9-5 Swedish safety and comfort at 90% off MSRP
120k miles
The timing belt and water pump were recently replaced.
Very well maintained but it's now a 3rd car so not needed.

Very safe!
ABS (anti-lock braking system)
Traction control
Front and side airbags
Transmission adjustable to Sport mode (faster acceleration) or Winter mode (better traction from stop)
Black with black leather interior
Harmon Kardon premium sound system
Heated front AND back seats
Windows professionally tinted
Huge trunk
Good tires (probably another 30k to go before they need to be changed)

Should I buy it? Of course it's not even worth that much but I'm seeing them later today to possibly test the car and haggle the price. Obviously they're expensive to fix but so are a lot of cars, so should I buy it?
>>
>>14728134

Price?
>>
>>14728134
Is it priced around $1800-2300?
The 2000 need the PCV update kit, no matter how well the engine has been oil changed over the years.
A simple Stage 1 on the Aero puts it up from 230HP to 260+HP with 324lb-ft.
>>
>>14728157
>>14728167
they want 2800, but it's no way near worth that much, so I'm thinking they did something with it before hand.
>>
>>14728190
I bought mine for $2100 and that's in Sweden where stuff is like 2x the price.
It's the 03' Aero 9-5.

You mean timing chain btw.
The only belt is the serpentine belt and it only goes to pumps and generator.
Takes 3-5 minutes to change, no tools needed besides a little pole to put in the square hole on the alternator.
>>
>>14728134

Do not buy a non-turbo Saab.

Saab's entire shtick was that they were among the first to start turbocharging engines.

Their N/A offerings were an afterthought. Do NOT buy a non-turbo Saab.
>>
>>14728339
You don't live up to your name.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.