[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those damn pigs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: waddles.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
waddles.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Post your worst experience with cops that's related to driving. Mine:
>Driving a 2004 Mazda 3
>Going 120 kms on the highway
>Pass a cop, Doesn't bat an eye
>3 weeks later, driving my 2012 yellow scion
>Pass the same cop on the highway going 120 kms
>Pulls me over and gives me a ticket
>I protest that he never gave me a ticket for going 120 in my Mazda
>"Sucks having a nice car doesn't it?"
>*Internal rage builds inside me*
>>
>>14721209
I've found the inverse
cops target any car that is slightly old or not the luxury trim
>>
>>14721221
Same here
>Driving shitbox expedition
>Cop pulls me over for driving without my lights on
> 100$ Ticket

3 weeks later

>Driving my 92 s10 pickup that is in immaculate condition
> Cop pulls me over for driving without my lights on
>Only gives me a warning

Fucking piggies man
>>
>>14721209
>120km
>pulled over
You're full of shit. OPP won't even touch you unless you're going 140.
>>
>speeding
>see cop car
>slow down a bit just to be safe
>decommissioned cop car owned by some faggot
>>
>>14721259
Ya well that's the truth, even says right on the ticket "for speeding 120 kms in a posted 100 km zone". Soooo fuck off m8
>>
>>14721209
> Doing 60 in a 50.
> Cop flips a bitch
> Get pulled over
> Be straight up with office "Yeah, you got me. I was doing 60. Sorry"
> Get written up for 75 in a 40.

I sent the data log and dash cam video to the court, got dismissed because zone was incorrect.
>>
>>14721209
>i speed all the time, never get pulled over
>get caught speeding and ticketed
>"Those damn pigs"
police discretion can be a bitch. That's why it's best to drive the speed limit.

Speeding is a choice.
>>
>>14721310
first time I got a speeding ticket I started doing cruise control everywhere at the speed limit

fuck
>>
Why speed?

I have a 1990 Kawasaki ZX-1100-C1 which (when originally tested) seemed to post a record 176mph...which made her the quickest/fasted production motorcycle one could buy, for 5 yrs running...until the Honda CBR-1100-RR 'Blackbird' hit the open-market.

I drive my Kawasaki at 65mph everywhere I go.

Why drive so 'slow' compared to everyone else ? No...NOT to '**** everyone off'...but simply because I have NO NEED to drive any faster.

It was (and continues to be) the absolute BEST possible bargain I could get, for the money I had in my pocket at the time. Also ? because at 65mph my Kawi returns no less than 85mpg, which is a hell of a bargain, considering it only takes @ $4.00 to top-off the tank.

And no, it's NOT 'only' designed to 'go fast'; that is simply what YOUR immature-brain is able to come up with, because ALL you know how to do (out on the open-road) is 'go fast'.

"There is more to life, than increasing it's speed." - Ghandi

One way or another, you'll figure it out someday.

Why do any of YOU 'need' to drive faster ?

Seriously....WHY ?

OHhhhhh....I SEE...it's because you've got 'places to go, things to do, 'peeps' to see, etc, etc...

Mmmkay.

My advice ? don't whine and complain about the higher gas-prices next year then, when they end up over $5.00 gallon...because it's heavy-footed, hyper-tensive MORONS like YOU people who drive like fricken' MORONS, who are pushing the fuel-producers to the limits of what they can handle.

Bottom line: ya got NO reason to be driving 90mph everywhere you go. There's just NO justifiable reason. Period.

The only reason you do it, is because you WANT to.

Trust me...thing$ are about to change, and in a BIG way. Might wanna consider 'adjusting your habits'.

Just sayin'...
>>
>>14721209

>get ticket for no insurance
>did have insurance but insurance company fucked up
>bitch at them, they say whatever won't back me up
>cancel policy and go with another company
>should have gotten lawyer
>end up having to pay 200$ court fee
>pay in 50$ increments
>make 4 payments
>get stopped again
>you owe 50$ from that ticket
>WTF YOU CUNTS WHAT
>fucking bitch at the police office obviously pocketed my money and never put it in the system
>have to pay the extra 50$ or men with guns will kidnap me

ALWAYS GET A FUCKING RECEIPT.
>>
If people want to stop getting tickets, then maybe they should stop speeding. The speed limits are MAXIMUM, and are for favorable conditions.

Nowhere on the speed limit signs does it read:

>this is a suggested limit, the driver may choose what speed they want to drive.

Seriously be a responsible driver, that includes going no higher than the posted speed limit. This really isn't rocket science.
>>
>>14721315
>pulled over twice within a month
Now people ask why I drive so slow when I set cruise control at the limit
>>
>>14721316

Does crack make autism worse or better?
>>
>don't speed
>don't get a ticket
It has worked for me for over 400,000 miles.
>>
>>14721316
>nothing personnel...
>kid
>>
>>14721257
my leading theory is that they think people in beat up cars cant afford to take a dispute to court
>>
>>14721333
Cop pulled over a friend of mine, and my friend was in his Wendy's uniform. Cop saw, and said he wouldn't ticket because he thought minimum wage was too low.
>>
>>14721333
But rich people with well paying jobs have a high likelyhood to just pay the ticket because going to court will cost them more in lost wages.
>>
>>14721316
"Why speed?"
Well you know, it happens, sometimes you just dont pay attention for that one second and next thing you know, you're going faster then you should. For some, it may not even feel like they're going that fast. So many answers to that question. Not to mention, when you're use to going 120 km and never getting bothered by police, you think it wouldnt be a problem when you're driving a different car. So calm down there Trump
>>
>>14721360
Pay attention when driving. Problem solved.
>>
>>14721352
Maybe they think the less wealthy people are too stupid to dispute in court, while obviously rich people are smarter than that
>>
>>14721209
>I protest that he never gave me a ticket for going 120 in my Mazda
lol why did you think this would work
>>
>>14721375
Well when I say "protest" I meant, I asked him as he was giving me the ticket why he didn't stop me the other day when I passed him in the Mazda
>>
>>14721328
I've put on 600k between four cars since I've gotten my license.
>speed everywhere all the time
>no tickets

feels good mane
>>
File: GEO SHITSTORM 1.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
GEO SHITSTORM 1.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
So this is actually a GOOD cop story that could have gone far worse.

>Year of our lord 2014
>Driving a shitbox Geo Storm from Yellowstone to SLC
>Insured but not registered to me yet since I'd just bought it that week and hadn't had time to go to the DMV (3 hours away)
>Cruising through Montana
>Driving up a bigass hill
>Shitstorm is screaming trying to hold speed ascending the incline
>Passed by a speeding minivan right before cresting the hill
>Red minivan cuts within a few feet of my front bumper right as we hit the top of the hill
>Must have been doing like 90
>Cop waiting at the bottom of the hill
>"Sweet, that asshole in the minivan is gonna get F U C K E D for speeding"
>Cherries and berries ACTIVATED
>Cop makes his way up
>Pull to the side a bit to let him pass
>Wait what
>Cop pulls to the side with me
>Gets right up on my ass
>"Why is he pulling ME over?"
>Stop and await my fate
>Cop - "Hello sir, do you know why I've stopped you?"
>Me - "Honestly, I thought you were after the guy in the minivan who just flew past me."
>Cop - "You were tailgating him pretty close there."
>wtf
>Cop - "I'm gonna need to see your driver's license and insurance"
>W H E W
>Cop goes off to his car to run stuff, comes back
>"Sir, I'm gonna let you go with a warning today, but make sure you're driving safe out there and make sure to keep some distance with other traffic"
>"Also, what color was that minivan?"

a few miles down the road, I saw that same minivan pulled the fuck over at some roadworks.

Sweet sweet justice.

Pic related was the shitbox. Bought for $300, thing was fun as hell for a total piece of shit.
>>
> first speeding ticket when I first got my license
> going down hill
> goes from 80-km/h to 50
>cop at bottom of hill
> gives me ticket for 1km/h over the limit

Faggot cops
>>
>>14721399
>teton county wyoming

Millionaire's son?
>>
>>14721316

This pasta is fantastic.
>>
>>14721399
Lol nice
>>
>>14721360
>when you're use to going 120 km and never getting bothered by police, you think it wouldnt be a problem when you're driving a different car
>police know it's (YOU) in a different car

bitch please, they pull over the car first and don't give a shit who's in it.

>>14721391
>why he didn't stop me the other day when I passed him in the Mazda

police discretion. they can pick and choose so long as someone is speeding, breaking traffic laws in general, or other wise being suspicious. don't give them any reason to pull you over.
>>
>>14721403
>1km/h over the limit
speeding is speeding but you should of fought it. one kilometer over is well within margin of error.
>>
>>14721416
Don't be so fucking naive "police discretion" is just a euphemism they use to for "well I feel like being a dick". Cause how does that make sense that me and other cars are going 120 kms and no one gets stopped, but when a flashy, noticeable, sports car goes by doing 120 that's when the cop want's to take action. It's different for every, state, province, city, or whatever. I know in my area, most people with nice cars get fucked with by police all the time
>>
My experiences with cops have all been deserved but very polite and positive.

But I'm not a fucking twat so there's that.
>>
>>14721442
>>14721442
>"police discretion" is just a euphemism they use to for "well I feel like being a dick"
Oh i completely agree. But that doesn't change the fact that police can and will pick and choose. you're boned unless it's illegal to be prejudice towards certain cars. I drive a wrx and try my best to keep my nose clean knowing that I draw attention to myself because racecar
>>
>>14721404

Good guess, how'd you figure?
>>
> gets first car
> salvg title 99 civic lowered with fart exhaust
>bought it from an illegal with army lanyard
>fast forward
>one night driving in a residential neighborhood
>car is whirring to a stop
> I pass
>See cop turn in my direction
> Lights flashes
>COP- Do you know why I pulled you over?
>No
Cop well your exhaust i a little loud.
> Sir I bought it like this
> Well I still need your licence and registration
murmuring under my breath bull shit
> cop walks away...
>he returns, do you mind if I search your car?
Fuckmejpg.
> yeah its fine.
> steps out of car and calls back up
Fuckin fanstastic
>Sir I detect a bit of marijuana coming from the vehicle
jokes on you I dont do drugs for this reason
> another cop comes
> proceeds to look inside
Im shitting it because what if they do find something or even worse they plant something.
> Didnt find anything. but thanks for the modification ticket
>Cop: its ok just take it to the CHP and they will clear it.
Fucking nope, they declined it because they dont deal with it. had to set up an appoinment with the Reffags. I changed my exhaust. Drove there and spent 320 bucks in total. wasted alot of time dealing with bureaucratic bullshit.
Stay away from Arcadias Police.

Not the craziest story but it does show corruption
>>
>>14721456
You're right, I've never had a flashy car, like the only cars I've ever driven are a 200 ford focus, kia sportage, and my mazda 3. Like I just got my Scion 2 weeks ago and have only driven it 3 times (one being on the highway when I got the ticket) so I guess I'm just super salty cause I have a feeling that wouldn't of happened had I been driving my Mazda
>>
>>14721493
Lol wow. There's actually a cop in my town that has pulled so many people over for "having a loud car" that there's a FB page that just shit talks the guy and warns people where he's sitting
>>
File: 1357404418801.jpg (103KB, 400x331px) Image search: [Google]
1357404418801.jpg
103KB, 400x331px
>>14721493
>> yeah its fine.
>>
>>14721493
>mind if I search your car?

No just say no the answer is always no.
>>
>>14721512
this
>>
File: 1456877637683.jpg (47KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1456877637683.jpg
47KB, 640x427px
>>14721493
>>yeah it's fine
You fucking dumbass faggot
>>
>>14721513
Well you can say no, but yeah try it out.
>>
>>14721509
this is really funny to me for some reason, mind linking the page?
>>
>>14721520
have you ever said no? please tell us your story. Im dying to hear it
>>
>>14721533
I've said no, they can't do shit without an order and usually they just wanna fuck off to do cop stuff.
>>
>>14721542
Ya I'll try and find, can't remember the officers name
>>
>>14721545
why were you pulled over?
>>
>>14721533
they'll try to spook you but that's about it. going as for as actually detaining you, searching your car with your consent, and finding nothing leaves them open to get fucked.
>>
>>14721513
>say yes
they search your car

>say no
oh you don't mind getting searched? ok I'll search your car
>>
>>14721497
Bottom line is that technically you were speeding. If i get caught doing 60 (100kmh) in a 55, i can't really say shit.

I just be polite and 50% i get off with a warning for just owning up to it and being compliant.

All I'd want if i was a cop is the truth and for people to be polite.
>>
>>14721557
That's when you go to court because they searched your car without a warrant
>>
>>14721557
then go text book response
"I do not consent any search of my vehicle or property"
>>
>>14721550
Window tints.
>>
>>14721550
maybe, but that car was a piece of shit, I would much rather let them search inside and find nothing rather than letting them find the dimmed front lights, balding tires and other crap
>>
>>14721562
I agree with you, and I'm ALWAYS polite to police officers. I even told him that I was late for class and that was still no excuse for speeding (hoping maybe he'd just give me a warning since it was my first time being pulled over) but nope and they're always dicks to me, no matter how polite I am to them. Feels bad man.
>>
>>14721557
thanks my point exactly. its not about sticking it to the man. I mean they will find a way no matter what.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.