[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

V6 Camaro 1LE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: chevy aesthetics.png (340KB, 651x330px) Image search: [Google]
chevy aesthetics.png
340KB, 651x330px
I was considering whether to the BRZ, 370Z, or MX-5 RF as my next car, but now that I hear the V6 version of the Camaro is coming out with a 1LE track pack, I'm looking at that too.

I'm just wondering, if I get the V6, is the ownership experience going to be completely fucking miserable? I feel like if I ever have to post my car on a message board or talk with another owner, and bring up that I have a V6, I'm going to have to explain myself over and over and over again even though I shouldn't have to. The truth is that I want a well handling coupe, and don't need a lot of power to be happy. The V6 would be cheaper and lighter, and I don't see any muscle car heritage in the design so I don't really care about MUH V8 like I would with a Mustang/Challenger.
>>
I mean I'd make fun of you.
>>
>>14720124

God damn, don't be so fucking insecure about it. You obviously know what you're looking for; get what you want.
>>
The only people who bitch about V6 Mustangs/Camaros/Challengers are on /o/. Most car forums don't give a fuck because their members cover every trim option and they're usually interested in others who have the same stuff they do. Buy what you want and stop worrying about the retards who post on here.
>>
>>14720155
>the only people who bitch about V6 muscle cars are on /o/

No they aren't. They show up pretty much everywhere in which the V6 versions of these cars are brought up.
>>
>>14720208

I've never had anyone say shit about it in real life. On here it is constant because this place is full of manchildren and retards. What do you think a person would say to your face about a V6? Honestly?
>>
>v6
>camaro
Y tho?
>>
>>14720124
the bromaro seems like the best car for money

BRZ best handling obviously

MX5 probably the most fun but gay

370z is OLD and heavy but nice engine that loves boost

If i had the camero here in aus id get it with the track pack.

Stay away from the Frustbang
>>
>>14720237
335hp at 3400lbs is more then enough for someone cross-shopping against modern Jap coupes.
>>
>>14720224
People in real life always make fun of V6 Camaros and Mustangs. Decades of underpowered V6s with soft suspensions has given them a bad stigma. Plus everyone wants the highest possible trim available.

Maybe in a decade when the used Ecoboosts and V6 1LEs are super cheap and the aftermarket is more developed people will realize how good they are.
>>
>>14720412

> People in real life always make fun of V6 Camaros and Mustangs.

Maybe in their head or to their friends. I would bet money you will never hear someone talk shit to the face of someone driving a V6. It'd be like walking up to a stranger and saying "Wow, you look like a faggot!". You might think it, but unless you're willing to get your ass beat, you're probably not going to say it. In my experience, most people simply don't give a fuck about it enough to get into an argument or a fight over something that doesn't affect them. That's what this place is for.
>>
civilized people wont say anything but car dudes are seldom civilized. i wouldnt say shit because i dont give a fuck but think of the typical muscle dick or jdm prick
>>
>>14720482

In my experience, car dudes are usually pretty chill. Every forum I've been on and every guy I've talked to simply doesn't care that much. They'll ask if you have any plans for it, or talk to you about what they're doing but they're not going to start shit about an engine. Most also realize that modern 6's are more powerful than the big 8's of decades past. /o/ likes to act like people in the real world behave the way they do on here.
>>
>>14720499
my experience differs, my local scene is full of dickheads. i blame it on california culture among millenials.
>>
>>14720533

Could be.
>>
>>14720482
I always say something but not in a negative way, I just want to make sure that everyone in hearing distance knows the faggot has a V6.
>>
>>14720124
Make no mistake it will sound terrible.
>>
>v6

sage
>>
>>14720239
>nice engine that loves boost
lol no

I hpe they do add the new VG in the infiniti into the 370z before they dicontinue it tho
>>
>>14720699
>new VG
wat
>>
File: received_10153299425907791.jpg (7KB, 206x250px) Image search: [Google]
received_10153299425907791.jpg
7KB, 206x250px
>>14720474
>throwback to a few weeks ago hanging out in a parking lot with some friends
>all sitting in V8 cars
>some fag shows up in a yellow V6 moosetang with a borla exhaust and just stays in his car oh his phone
>goes to leave
>i yell out "HAHAH V6 GET A REAL ENGINE" and my friends laugh as he bows his head in shame

I know im a cunt
>>
>>14720699
It will be a VR series engine not VG.
>>
>>14720124
I bought one of the I4 Mustangs a year ago. If the 1LE V6 Camaro had been out then I would have seriously considered it. Nothing wrong with not wanting a giant heavy-ass engine up front.
>>
>>14720124
entirely your choice, keep in mind the sheer weight of the camaro, like my buddy has a V6 2015 maro (2LT i believe, RS package) and he said he damn near got out dragged by a Journey R/T...
So if you have the money, maybe get a second hand SS?...
>>
>>14723434
The 2016 Maro is a good 300-400lbs lighter than the last gen.
>>
>>14723469
entirely your choice homie, it's a sports car at the end of the day so if it were me, i'd get the V8. if we want a car to handle, get an MX5
>>
Is the visibility really bad enough to balance out everything good about the new Camaro?
>>
Did GM ever decide to add the track pack to the turbo 4?
>>
>>14724947
If you want a huge car with a 4 banger, get the Boostang. The 2L Camaro is shit.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.