[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LED DRLs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 20160326_150151.jpg (138KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160326_150151.jpg
138KB, 853x480px
Did I do good /o/, or are you gonna flash me for blinding oncoming traffic and call me in to the cops? I'm inheriting an old family sedan and switched out the yellow-azz DRL/high-beams for LEDs. I lost high-beam function but I'm gonna Californicate and don't need no high-beams.

What color temp would you guesstimate they are? Wanna color-match some HID low-beams.
>>
>>14719063

If you get HIDs then for the love of god get them installed by a professional. There's nothing worse than having some dick blinding you with his badly installed HIDs.

Why would you need them if you don't care about not having full beams anyway? Just get some of those Philips white bulbs (Diamond white or something).
>>
>>14719063
Too blue. You're a faggot.
>>
>Reflective housings

Yep I'd high beam you, faggot.
>>
>HEY EVERYONE I'M POOR
why do people do this to otherwise stock vehicles, do they think it makes it look newer or something?
>>
>>14719063

I'm gonna flash and blind the fuck out of you.

I'll call the cops if that's something that can be done.

I'll key your car and smash your headlights.

HID lamps on non hid housing are a fucking disgrace.. Light pattern will be all over the place and it doesn't matter if you have them "leveled" or not. You can't avoid light bleeding out because the headlights weren't made for that kind of lamps.

Plus it's a cold light so any kind of water or condensation over the headlight will even worsen it. Since it's an aftermarket system there are no washers so no chance of cleaning them.

Plus, those are way to blue and more blue means more kelvins, more kelvins mean less lumens, less lumens mean less visible light.

You are one gigantic faggot and I cannot wait for the day this kind of shit is banned. It's because of faggots like yourself that we have increasing control laws. It's because of faggots like yourself that we can't have nice things.
>>
File: ledheadlights01.jpg (355KB, 1024x642px) Image search: [Google]
ledheadlights01.jpg
355KB, 1024x642px
I had halogens on my a4 b7. Crossed my fingers and swapped them for eBay led lights.

Much better.
>>
File: HIDz.jpg (70KB, 385x480px) Image search: [Google]
HIDz.jpg
70KB, 385x480px
LOL y yall mad doe?

Why does everyone think I got HIDs in reflector housing? They aren't HIDs. They are LED DRLs, on this car the DRLs also function as the high-beam. They are abysmal-light-output eBay LEDs so prly couldn't blind you if I tried even in high-beam mode (DRL mode = high beam mode for these low-output LEDs). The yellow halogen lights on the side are the regular headlights (low beams). I am getting HIDs for those, but those are PROJECTOR lenses so won't be a problem.

:^)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.