[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mildly Angry thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>pull up to a red light
>i8 driver next to me throws up his middle finger for no reason

I mean really, like why on earth would someone do that?

>inb4 all BMW drivers are assholes
>>
If you did some shitty driving techniques that disturbed him further up the road.

It does not have to be exclusively related to that moment in time.
>>
What were you driving?

If it was a stanced older 3-series and I was an older BMW enthusiasts and owned an I8 your car might piss me off to the point where I throw you a middle finger. Not saying that's the case though.
>>
OP, you need to accept that some people are very gay and unhappy about it.
>>
Hybrid ownership is mark of arrogant homosexuality.
>>
>>14716694
People driving new, nice cars almost exclusively have a mental disorder of some form or another. Be around rich people with ALOT of nice stuff enough and you will see the same thing. I'm not saying rich people are crazy, there are plenty of people with alot of money that drive camry's and $8k used cars. They usually have their head pretty straight.

Besides that, anybody that buy's an i8 over an M3 can't be normal.
>>
>>14716742
buys*
>>
File: driver.jpg (1001KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
driver.jpg
1001KB, 1200x800px
>>14716694
Probably because you were speeding, because your fartcan is too fucking loud, because your cancer spewing car is creating a smoke screen, or because your R&B shit was too loud.
>>
>>14716749
t. i8 driver
>>
File: 1400635249001.jpg (62KB, 357x432px) Image search: [Google]
1400635249001.jpg
62KB, 357x432px
>hybrid drivers
>BMW drivers
>hybrid BMW drivers
>>
>>14716710
Turned left and he went straight on. First and last time I saw it, pulled away at full speed as well.

>>14716719
a 2009 120i. Stock everything. Manual to boot.
Shit. Maybe I am the cancer? Is 1-series hatred a thing?

>>14716721
>>14716741
I like the idea of electric cars but I don't like hybrids. Why not just dump the engine and go full electric if you want to save the planet?

>>14716742
The i8 never struck me as a particularly fast car despite it's aggressive styling. I've never been in either, though my friend has an M3. Maybe I should ask for a ride one day.

>>14716749
>Probably because you were speeding
Doing about 10km/h coming out of a parking lot to the intersection

>because your fartcan is too fucking loud
Stock exhaust

>because your cancer spewing car is creating a smoke screen
Nope, just had it serviced

>or because your R&B shit was too loud
I was playing this:
https://youtu.be/FIcxqVRLEWI
>>
File: 1432720570492.jpg (64KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1432720570492.jpg
64KB, 599x449px
>>14716801
*he pulled away at full speed.

Jokes aside, I wasn't playing anything. The sound system in that car is shite.
>>
>>14716801
>Doing about 10km/h coming out of a parking lot to the intersection

Then maybe they thought you cut them off? Going to slow? I don't know. It's impossible to tell without seeing the whole situation.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.