[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it actually possible to DD a 10+ yo american car in Europe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Is it actually possible to DD a 10+ yo american car in Europe?

I live in a crowded city and would love to own a car made in the US, but fear it might be impossible due to fuel and maintenance costs. One gallon of gas is about 4,05$ and most of the parts need to be imported from overseas.

Are there any american cars (somewhat avaiable in Europe) that won't rape me and my wallet in the ass?
>>
>>14711627
>would love to own a car made in the US

fucking why? american cars are hardly practical for the us, much less europe
>>
>>14711635
I like the way most of them look, it's rather uncommon to see them here.
>>
>>14711627
You can daily drive almost anything, the question is what compromises are you willing to make to do it?

10 years is nowhere near old enough to worry about. I don't think I've ever owned a car newer than ten years old and I've daily driven most of them. My current daily driver is a 16 year old Sable and it's dependable as hell.
>>
>>14711627
It would be expensive and unreliable as fuck, If you have enough money to trow it away only for the looks, then do it, but have in consideration that it will be at least 1/3 of the time on repairs
>>
>>14713603
Have you ever owned a car in your life? You don't even know what kind of car he's thinking about, how many miles, how well it's been taken care of...

What a douche.
>>
Depends on the car and the country.
For example Jeeps are sold in most of Europe and you shouldn't have trouble getting parts.
>>
>>14711635
euros will tell you:
>every single American car is unreliable
I don't know if they're that dumb or or just that butthurt
we American will tell you
>yes drive this and that car, it'll be great.

just do what you like, use your judgment and research
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.