[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women - heroic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sv9ndmGFFM

Authorities say 23-year-old Lindsay Taylor Cook was “not seriously injured”

http://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/PoliceNews/iWatch/VehicleFallsFromTowsonParkingGarage
>>
Stupid cunt. Some dumb cunt ran her car into the wall of the parking garage near my office a few months back, fortunately for the people below the walls are strong.

"mistaking the gas for the brake" should be cause for instant forfeiture of your license.
>>
>>14711572
>dat response time
4:30 seconds from boom to ambulance arrival, not bad at all.
>>
>>14711710
Thats one of the benefits of not living in the ghetto or basketball american territory
>>
File: 1418494017448.jpg (253KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1418494017448.jpg
253KB, 1600x1200px
>>14711710
Benefits of being an attractive 23 year old woman crying over a phone in distress.

Get that sex change and you'll get the best customer service.
>>
>>14711859
>mfw I live so close to the fire station that I can hear their dispatcher voice on the loudspeaker if they have the garage door open on a quiet day
the longest part of a FD response to my house would be the guys putting on their bunker gear.
>>
>>14711877
>attractive
I'm afraid that plan won't work so well bud
>>
>>14711944
>implying that's not an attractive young woman
If what you mean is being attractive won't work over the phone I agree with you though.
>>
>>14711572
>brb going for a walk
>car falls down on you
>>
>>14711877
This

gf has a very pleasant young sounding voice, everyone WKs the fuck out of her. It's kinda pathetic desu
>>
>>14712209

Kinda pathetic? More like absolutely pathetic. Pussy Pedestalers are the fucking worst.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.