[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do black people call the rim of a wheel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: SDC11749.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
SDC11749.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What do black people call the rim of a wheel?
>>
>>14711340

rimz
>>
Lip
>>
rim rims
>>
>>14711399
the lip is just the other part of the rim though

I guess that makes sense though, if they only ever call something by it's outer edge
>>
Do they call steering wheels steering rims?
What about a flywheel?
>>
I hate when people call wheels rims.
It reminds me of stupid minorities and how their Escalade is rollin on 24 inch rims
>>
>>14711340
Stolen
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 638x479px
>>14711340
The steel part? That's a rim. The wheel is when you put a tire on the rim and are referring to both of them.

We aren't talking about basketball here.
>>
>>14711340
Black people just call rims wheels.

They don't understand that a rim and a tire are two different things.

"Those are nice wheels yo"
>>
It actually is called the wheel though.

Tires are just tires.

This is like calling your shoes feet.
>>
>>14711340
I call them wheels like any normal person would.

Why is this a race thing?
>>
>>14712281
Then what do you call the whole assembly, with rim and tire?

I agree with >>14711993.
>>
tires = rubber things
rims = metal things
wheels = metal + rubber

Are you cucks actually so mentally terrified of niggers that you go out of your way to be retarded so you don't sound like them
>>
>>14713120
>>14713135
Sweet! I have some supporters!

And that is actually what they teach you in the CDL course. Not knowing the difference can result in you failing the test for your license.
>>
>being retarded just to not agree with niggers

Is this how you white people think?
>>
>>14713271
> bbs wheels
> enkei wheels
> konig wheels
> racing hart wheels
> tsw wheels
> work wheels
> volk racing wheels
> o.z. racing wheels

> wheel: a circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground.

> rim: the upper or outer edge of an object, typically something circular or approximately circular.
>>
>>14714745
And? Technical manuals use the term "depress" despite the fact that the prefix de- means to not, meaning that "depress" should mean to not press, but in fact it means the opposite. Explain that.
>>
>>14714842
What do you call the rim of a wheel?
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 528x227px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 528x227px
>>14711340
The rind
>>
>>14712255

I thought wheels was the entire car.
>>
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING SIMPLE ANYONE WHO DOESNT GET IT IS RETARDED SEA LION

>wheel is the fucking wheel
>rim is the outer lip of the wheel
>when people say "muh 18 inch rims bro", they are referring to the diameter of the outer lip
here, i drew a picture
>>
>>14712281
This is the correct answer
>>
delete this /pol/ thread mods
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.