[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Alfa Romeo(US)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 03-apollo-arrow-geneva-1.jpg (658KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
03-apollo-arrow-geneva-1.jpg
658KB, 1920x1280px
If I bought one of those new alfa romeo cars and drove around it. Do you think I will be able to get people to believe I'm driving a smaller whatever-the-fuck-OP's-image-car-is?
Or maybe just a lotus, those look cool too.
>>
>>14707765
It looks nothing like a Lotus.

Lotus turn heads 100% of the time that new alfa looks like your average sedan only a little bit better looking.

you gay cunt.

not to mention not a fucking supercar fuck you stupid cunt
>>
File: Capture.png (219KB, 698x228px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
219KB, 698x228px
>>14708122
>that new alfa looks like your average sedan
I was talking about the left one, not the right one.
>>
>>14707765
You mean a 4c? You'll probably turn heads in a "thats a cool little toy car" rather than the way lambos turn heads. Lotus gets you closer to that. But honestly op, whats the point in getting a car for everyone else? Just enjoy how it drives like the rest of us.
>>
>>14708180
I really don't enjoy my 90's mirage.
At all.
>>
>>14708201
So what exactly di you plan on getting from your next car?
>>
>>14708308
pussy

lots

and good mpgs
>>
>>14708379
And besides? A dd or a toy?
>>
>>14708398
The bigger the boobs the better, but dd are fine.
>>
>>14708437
Lel fair enough
If you want a pussy magnet, definetely get a convertible car. Hmm have you thought of a merc slk? Lotus will turn a lot of heads actually, so its a strong choice, probably better than the 4c.
>>
>>14708501
I really appreciate you taking seriously a thread that I started just to pass the time. And I feel a bit sad that I may have wasted yours. So I felt compelled to come out clean and let you know just in case.

I will take your advice to heart, tho. In case I ever make enough to get one of those cars.
>>
>>14708540
Np m8, its 3 am here, im wasting my time aswell. Alright then I guess its time I gtfo and go to sleep. Good bye, this was cool tho
>>
>>14708166
oh 4c

you fucking idiot say that

yeah saw one in white months ago turned my head definetly and stood out.

i dont like the back of them for some reason though. it looks very cheap and tacky. anyone else know what i mean
>>
>>14708787
I feel you.
I don't know if I should get it tho as I don't know what the quality is like for alfa romeos. And especially now that it's the first gen of alfa romeos in america(I think).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.