[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Torn Between Colors: Please Choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: Based.png (614KB, 1075x993px) Image search: [Google]
Based.png
614KB, 1075x993px
I've seen these in different colors on various highways for the past two years. I love the lighter blue and the medium silver, and now I love the meteor gray color too after discovering it today.

Problem is, I'm completely torn between which color is best. Please decide for me and explain why. Silver and gray are common as hell, but the Mazda 6 looks amazing in them. I usually hate blue, but the blue the 6 has makes me erect.

Also, off topic: Why do some models of the same car or truck come with chrome door handles while others of the same models come with door handles that are the same color as the rest of the vehicle? Is one model more of a base model than the other? I've noticed this most on Toyota Tacomas.

>Inb4 any Mazda hate.
>>
>>14707133
Those are all boring.

Get red or black.
Girls respond better to primary color cars.
>>
File: myMazda6-GT-130806-2575.jpg (1MB, 1762x748px) Image search: [Google]
myMazda6-GT-130806-2575.jpg
1MB, 1762x748px
>>14707133
I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THIS BLUE. FUCK, I USUALLY HATE BLUE BUT THIS BLUE IS HNNNNNG.
>>
>>14707133
Choose between
>boring
>boring
>more boring
Just get the red
>>
>>14707133
>buying a new car
Ugly, pedestrian-safe. an older econobox would be just as good.
>>
File: DFV.jpg (127KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DFV.jpg
127KB, 640x480px
Sorry, pic related is closer to the "medium silver" I meant to depict in the second picture down in the OP pic.

>>14707170
>>14707143
No way. Black is part of the common colors along with white, along with red. Additionally, usually only assholes or showoffs drive red vehicles. Or maybe I'm a pleb, but that's always been my impression.
>>
>>14707133
>3 variations of a dull color
Why not pick something a bit more vibrant?
>>
>>14707143
>>14707170
>>14707200

It's a fucking family sedan of an econobox, not a some expensive exotic sportscar. If OP likes a boring color, let it be. He's the one fronting the dosh for it. Not much sense in getting an mustard yellow or attention whore red or some other color he doesn't want because some randomer on the internet told him to.
>>
Good choice op. Disregard hondacucks and fordfags, aquire superior handling, road feel, and value for the money.

In Meteor gray.
Blue is too feminine.
Sonic will look washed out in overcast weather, too light in bright daylight.
Meteor gray has depth to it.
>>
>>14707325
I just can stand when cars blend into the road because of their color. Anyone ever wonder why I chose a Red Saturn, other than the fact I'm a GM whore?
>>
>>14707325
>>14707388
Thank you, Anon(s). Please see here though: >>14707192 Is that silver also washed out/too bright depending on weather?
>>
File: alphabet_stage_uk_19-_0.jpg (356KB, 2048x780px) Image search: [Google]
alphabet_stage_uk_19-_0.jpg
356KB, 2048x780px
Those neutral colors just scream "I bought it from a rental fleet auction."

Sorry, but they are in fact, boring.
>>
the gay one
>>
gray/silver is the most boring color for any car
>>
>>14707133
Walk into the fucking dealer and decide there.
>>
>>14707133
Blue Reflex if you're married and cucked to your wife and allow her to make life decisions for you and are the type to say sorry when she blames you for something irrelevant

Sonic silver if you're a boring wagecuck who makes just above the average salary and whatsapp your old friends with updates from the mechanic shop putting up updates of how your oil change that's being done by someone else is going and you have a designated bed time

Meteor Gray if you live a boring uninspiring life and have no interest in the car and literally only use it for commuting from point a to b and you value lower emissions and safety over fun and enthusiasm
>>
File: Mazda3-SkyActive-SP20-W.jpg (50KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Mazda3-SkyActive-SP20-W.jpg
50KB, 650x366px
>>14707133
Get it on this color
>>
>>14707143
>blue
>not a primary color
>black
>anything but the abscence of color
>buying a car with the interests of someone who's not paying for it in mind

>>14707144
Get the blue, it's the most based and from what you wrote, you seem to like it the best.
>>
>>14707404

because you gulp cocks every minute of every day and autistically brag about gm all the time here?
>>
>>14707133
Get the least Boeing color of the 3.
>sonic silver
More like soshit silver
>meteor gray
More like fagtier gray

B L U E R E F L E X
>>
>>14708348
Girls respond better to primary colors and black penis is what anon meant to say.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
I fucking hate modern car paint selections. it is all neutral colors or metallics.

I want to buy a new car one day. where the paint color selection is like pictured.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.