[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my neighbors suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: canopygarage.jpg (261KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
canopygarage.jpg
261KB, 1200x1200px
So I have some new neighbors moving next to me and they complained about my cars in my driveway, I cant tell them to go fuck themselves because I live with my parents currently and we rent.

I live with them right now because I tore my pcl and broke my ribs and can't do shit currently.

Anyways the assholes said they are gonna make a formal complaint to the city and my landlord is being a cunt.

My long term project is under a tarp and apparently thats a no-no.

They have a giant plastic enclosed canopy to house their boat and I think I am just gonna do the same for my vehicles.

Any advice or canopy owners who could point me in the right direction would be great.

I was hoping to find something flat that could fit under my carport but apparently they dont make them, might have to make one myself.
>>
>vehicles
>plural
How many vehicles are parked at your parents rented home OP?
>>
>>14705220
Don't park shit in the lawn you fucking redneck.
>>
This sounds like the pasta. Along with the image.
Awfully familiar
>>
>>14705319
> driveway
> lawn
>>
>>14705325
not pasta

>>14705310
in total we have 6 vehicles. 1 going to the junkyard in a week after i pull the engine, 1 project, 1 off road only wrangler my daily and my parents dailies.

all are in driveways or under the attached carport.

my parents cars are in an upper driveway and they are fine.

mostly im annoyed because the weather is still not very great in greater seattle and its hard to get work done in the rain.
>>
>>14705220

Set their boat on fire inside their ghetto garage
>>
If all the cars are parked in the driveway or car port, then I don't see why the neighbors are complaining.

They probably think it looks really trashy or messy to have threatened a complaint with the city.
>>
>>14705220

So you can afford project cars but you can't move out of your parents basement?
>>
>>14705383
Take a pic and post it so that we can all make fun of your white trashiness.
http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=CVARWhE70VuS1EZbKhASlvbGABKvcu8MIg6eE6DCM_fL5VggAEAIgl-C8CygDYMmeroj0o8AQoAHV7uLZA8gBAaoEJU_QvMETdDy1QfA9n2BSVV1fvfUiRG7URsKGyQtqbtemPCqGrJ7YBgKAB5ORnSaQBwOoB6a-G9gHAQ&sig=AOD64_3XflRIrAPZKPKhIvvSVsJnKB4lAA&clui=1&ved=0ahUKEwjAq8SYldrLAhVMQiYKHUysBvEQ0QwIIA&adurl=http://www.carport.com
>>
>>14705220

if there's no neighborhood association and the vehicles are on your property and not completely shit/skeleton husks of cars, the worst they can do is find out who your landlord is and complain to them.
>>
>>14705220
No, you CAN tell them to go fuck themselves, and you should. I own my home, but there are several rental properties on the block. Every time someone moves in, they inevitably bitch about my off road only Jeep on the trailer beside my garage, and my drag car being too loud. Every time I tell them the same thing, if you don't like it, fucking move out. I was here first, I own my shit, and I pay property taxes.

Stop being a pussy, and put them in their place. Even though you're not home owners, you were there first. They had plenty of opportunity to see your white trash wonderland, and decide it wasn't the neighborhood for them, but they moved in anyway. They can learn to deal, or get fucked.
>>
>>14705497
How is having 6 cars trashy? I have 3 cars, my parents have 2 my brother has 1. Does that make us trashy as fuck?
>>
>>14705383
>1 going to the junkyard in a week after i pull the engine, 1 project, 1 off road only wrangler

Well there's your porblem. It probably looks pretty white trash at the moment.

>>14705510
But mostly this. If your landlord is a meek pushover, however, they'll buckle and tell you to clean up.
>>
>>14705519

Yes, you look like fucking hoarders
>>
>>14705519
>How is having 6 cars trashy?
Post a pic and I'll show you exactly why.
>>
>>14705535

lol
>>
7 cars here
>Rusted out 4runner
>Hilux waiting for its engine
>Shitty mazda thing that overheats
>Daily x4 for parents, brother and me
>>
>>14705510
they know my landlord

and yeah thats why i nicely wrapped my project in a tarp because i have the doors fenders hood off because its getting a cage as soon as i start working again.

its not like i have car parts and tools laying around, everything off the car is either in it or in storage.

also on another note, we live on a lake so everyone has their fucking kayaks in their yrads and shit out all years round and that looks way messier than my neatly wrapped car under a carport.

and no pic, one of my vehicles is very recognizable and dont want to be identified.
>>
>>14705518
believe me, if it was just me here i would just get a pos for every spot i have in the driveway and tell them the stuff it. im just trying to find the easiest solution in an annoying situation.
>>
>>14705552
I really don't understand why your parents wouldn't back you up on this. If you're white trash and don't care, chances are they are too. If you're not white trash, and they don't see a problem, there likely isn't one. In either scenario, they should have your back on kindly allowing new neighbors to go fornicate with themselves.
>>
>>14705547
>and no pic, one of my vehicles is very recognizable and dont want to be identified.
oh fuck off then. Go knock on your neighbors door and settle this shit face to face. If they tell you your place looks like a dump don't be suprised. If a solution can be reached by some compromise and cleaning shit up, great. If they are just unreasonable fuckwits oh well, you tried to be responsible and make an effort.
Or if you just want a temporary carport I already posted a link. You can go to Lowe's, Home Depot and get PVC and vinyl for less $
>>
i think ill just get the junk car out of here and diy a 2 car enclosed carport that will fit under my actual carport. then the "eyesores" will not be visable. just annoying, thanks for the advice
/o/ op is outta here.
>>
1.Be the first one to file a police report claiming they threatened to set fire to your cars
2. Set fire to your own junker that you were going to trash anyway
3.???
4.PROFIT!
>>
>>14705530
>>14705535
We never have them together we seperate them, or theyre always being used
>>
>>14705220
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED !!!!
>>
>>14705220

bad neighbors are the fucking worst

I moved to the country and can't go back. no neighbors is so sweet and peaceful I couldn't live near dickheads anymore.
>>
How the fuck do people who just move in have the nerve to complain about the existing residents in the neighborhood?
Tell him to suck it easy
>>
>>14705220
>be australian
>have 3 commies on my lawn
>"I don't like all those cars on your lawn
>>"yeah fuck off cunt"
>i'm going to complain to the city
>>city: "who cares lmao"
>>landlord: "yeah fuck off cunt"
>>
File: 14 - 4.jpg (324KB, 1185x889px) Image search: [Google]
14 - 4.jpg
324KB, 1185x889px
Depending on where you live, it might be illegal to keep inoperative vehicles on your property.

http://www.rx7club.com/2nd-generation-specific-1986-1992-17/county-code-ordinance-violation-help-needed-asap-1066127/

Per our warning notice, and I can post any/all info that may help too, here's what it says:

Inoperative/Unlicensed Vehicles 106-54

Facts constituting the probable cause: multiple unlicensed & inoperative vehicles on property

Necessary Correction action to comply: License repair & make road worthy all inoperative & unlicensed vehicles

or store in an enclosed structure

or remove from property & dispose of properly.

If not corrected, there will be a $130 fine PER car, PLUS failure to comply within 30 days will result in the issuance of a citation to appear in court & may include fines up to $500 PER offense PLUS court costs. There will be a re-inspection at the 30 day mark.
>>
>>14705818

statist bullfuckingshit

I mad
>>
i looked into these before, they're pretty good but take some effort to set up and you don't want them there as a multi-year solution since the plastic gets sun damaged and brittle
>>
>>14705847
U wot
>>
>>14705847
>>14705887
Disregard

With all the talk of cars and neighbors I forgot the OP question
>>
>>14705818

>Florida
>>
>>14705812
>everybody close enough to have that conversation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV_O3BA5e28
>>
>>14705812
Do you live in Adelaide
>>
>>14705929
nah, sydney
>>
>>14705812
what a shithole
>>
>>14705472
Boomers control the housing and rent market. It's incredibly hard for millenials to move out. I graduated in '09 and only a small portion of people form my highschool live by themselves.
>>
>>14705535
>>14705497
Dude why are you trying to get pics so hard?
You sound like a shitskin who just wants to make fun of the nice things that us superior Whites own.
>>
>>14705952
bet you cunts can't even park outside your house on the street lmao
>>
>>14705975
I have two of my own registered vehicles parked on the front street. Neighbor across the way also at times has 2 - 4 cars parked on the street. Everyone else in the neighborhood parks in their driveway or garage.
The neighbor and our family own 10 cars combined. Thankfully none of the neighbors here care that we own so many vehicles.
>>
>>14705959
try having money, that's what controls the housing and rent market. Stop making excuses for being a cunt.
>>
>>14705994
why would anyone care, it's your stuff
only problem is if you park them in the good spots, common courtesy is to park the less used cars a bit further away, spread them out

had an unregistered car on the street, no plates on it, neighbour reported it and now everyone calls them a dog
I get mates to come round and do skids outside their house at 2am, bretty gud
>>
>>14706023
Maybe he doesn't want to pay 1000 dollars a month for a 300 sq/ft 1 bedroom
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.