[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on their future?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

Thoughts on their future?
>>
>>14688379
Gonna go bankrupt again.
>>
>>14688390

This and hopefully we don't bail them out this time. Chrysler is run by complete and utter morons.
>>
chrysler never deserved to exist
>>
File: 1449678820825.png (180KB, 281x297px) Image search: [Google]
1449678820825.png
180KB, 281x297px
>>14688379
>>
It's fourth right now both in Europe and America, but will easily get to second in both markets in the next couple years, for America they have the new Jeep pickup truck, they'll double next generation Ram and Wrangler production capacity to meet demand and the new Jeep compact should sell better than the Compass and Patriot put together, there are also a couple new Chryslers and a Dodge Barracuda coming up, for Europe they have the new Tipo already being very successful before even beginning sales of the Hatch and SW, there is a new B segment and Fiat compact CUV coming up, there is also a new Jeep subcompact for non-US markets and the Jeep compact will be competitive in Europe as well, there is also the Giulia and Alfa SUV to be presented later this year for both markets.
>>
>>14688379
A lot of the range needs updating - the Punto is so old that it's starting to smell, and Christ knows how they get away with still using that fucking 8v 1.2 from the early 1990s.

They seem to be on the right track with Alfa Romeo, but I hope they're aware that it's basically going to be a loss leader for at least a decade. Doesn't matter how good the cars are, they aren't going to be able to compete with muh German engineering for branding for a very long time. Hell, here in Europe fucking Lexus barely manages, and they've been consistently churning out quality execs for over 30 years.

I'm seeing an awful lot of Jeep Renegades, though, so that's a positive. Over all, I'd say they aren't exactly poised to take over the world, but they seem stable enough, provided they interspace all the sporting Abarths with getting their heartland sorted out.
>>
Is it just me or is the Wrangler literally turning into Hummer. it keeps getting bigger. and now the 4 door with the hardtop is super popular. And there's a new Jeep pickup coming out, which is large, and a 4 door pickup, which is literally a hummer.
>>
Chrysler was doomed when they fired Virgil Exner. If they hadn't had the HEMI they would've died before 1970
>>
>>14689311
Im pretty sure hummer kept making smaller models.
Also the Jeep pickup is suppose to be 2 door, what you have pictured is the Brute.
>>
>>14689325
>Also the Jeep pickup is suppose to be 2 door
You really think they wont make a 4 door version somewhere down the line?
>>
>>14689325
oh. so it is.

that said, Im still seeing a bit of hummer in the newer wranglers. I guess I shouldnt be surprised when they both came from the same parent company as former military vehicles. they even share the same grill/headlight design
>>
I'm still steamed that they killed AMC so they could steal Jeep.
>>
>>14689336
No? It competes with Ram too much.
>>
>>14689339
AMC was dying no matter what they did. Look at it as them saving Jeep from being dragged down with it.
>>
>>14689339
AMC deserved to die after making the worlds first crossover
>>
>>14688419
Shame because I think their recent lineup actually looks decent. Too bad the craftsmanship behind their vehicles is non existent, and yet they still charge regular price for the garbage that they sell.
>>
>>14689420
Not really, not at all.

A Jeep pickup wouldn't be marketed for work, but more of a fun, activity type vehicle. Like the Wrangler, but with space to carry some stuff.
>>
File: Eagle-02-SX-4.jpg (3MB, 3195x4334px) Image search: [Google]
Eagle-02-SX-4.jpg
3MB, 3195x4334px
>>14689430
at least it fucking looked good, which is more than can be said for most that came after
>>
I fucking hate Chrysler vehichles, they're all so shitty and lame and made by only the stupidest drunken rednecks and blacks

At least GM can make good full trucks and SUV's.
>>
>>14688419
>>14689459
I always rather liked the Concorde before the 2002 redesign
>>
>>14689483

kill yourself
>>
File: Chrysler-Concorde_mp16_pic_6442.jpg (64KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysler-Concorde_mp16_pic_6442.jpg
64KB, 1024x768px
>>14689487
fuck you I like it.

from a purely design perspective, anyway.
>>
>>14688390
they are huge in south america and india, i doubt it.
>>
>>14689435
it'll steal some of the 1/2 ton market so yeah it kinda is direct competition but really it's only gonna get the mall crawlers which might actually benefit Ram in the long run
>>
File: 1377787278660.png (47KB, 649x615px) Image search: [Google]
1377787278660.png
47KB, 649x615px
>mfw my current dream/goal is to have a two car garage with an abarth 124 and some kinda jeep as a people carrier/dd
>>
>>14689519
Nice retarded frog look there mate.
>>
>>14689487
>>14691942

>stop liking things i dont like!
>>
>>14688715
>they'll double next generation Ram and Wrangler production capacity to meet demand
What demand? That'll just cause quality control to fail anyway
>>
File: 1422301974001.jpg (58KB, 367x266px) Image search: [Google]
1422301974001.jpg
58KB, 367x266px
>solid Fiat models
>dat 124 Spider
>Abarth doing great work
>turning Alfa around as we speak
[hope for Lancia intensifies]
>>
>>14689459

The only FCA products I would ever consider buying

> Ram with the Cummins
> Charger/Challenger
> Wrangler

That's literally it. Everything else is throwaway lease specials
>>
File: FIAT.jpg (307KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
FIAT.jpg
307KB, 1600x900px
Chystler is the reason we are getting this right?
>>
>>14692118
I'd buy a coupe version in a heartbeat. Can't stand the ND's down syndrome front fascia.
(ND coupe when)
>>
>>14692070
>solid Fiat models
Only able to sell 500s...

>dat 124 Spider
Is literally a Miata (The Abarth is nice though)

>Abarth doing great work
Do agree on that

>turning Alfa around as we speak
There new "BMW 3 series killer" is not out yet, all other models are old as fuck...

[hope for Lancia intensifies]
Lancia is dead and will remain except if Sergio sells the rights to a chinese carmaker...
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.