[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna buy a new car. Any suggestions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (155KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 640x350px
Today i went see the new Maserati Levante. It's pretty cool but i also do like the Tesla Model X.

Any suggestions on which car should i look for? I'm into SUVs/Crossover and Sportscars

Budget ~100.000€
>>
>>14674829
Bread on bank statement or gtfo
>>
you don't have that much money or you wouldn't be asking /o/. sage
>>
I've recently signed a contract for being an exlusive dealership in Italy for a specific product. Next few months we're gonna start selling it and we're going to make a lot of money. We are already looking for a car. We are planning to lease it due financial reasons. Monthly budget: ~5000€
>>
explain why you like crossovers specifically.
>>
File: mercedes amg gt s.png (379KB, 628x417px) Image search: [Google]
mercedes amg gt s.png
379KB, 628x417px
>>14674865
also, if you want one of the best sports cars in the price range especially if you're leasing, AMG GT should be at the top of your list but it might be out of your budget even with a lease
>>
>>14674865
Dunno, i like the high position on the road. Currently owning a Range Rover Evoque
>>
>>14674874
I went to a mercedes dealership. They have the GT-S at 177.000€

Could be able to get it at the end of the year.
>>
>>14674829
ayy nigga get a bentley bentagay-a

the waiting list is almost 2 years long so you kno it's goin 2 be xclusive
>>
File: mercedes e63 amg wagon.jpg (255KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
mercedes e63 amg wagon.jpg
255KB, 2048x1536px
>>14674881
GT-S is probably a little much, a GT with the various option packages is great

>>14674875
honestly? any crossover you get will drive like absolute garbage compared to a sedan/coupe/wagon, get worse gas mileage, be under-equipped for the price, and be basically pointless in terms of offroad potential (they have none). almost all of the "benefits" crossovers is just marketing and a wagon with good snow tires and good summer tires can do everything a crossover can far better.

that said, e63 AMG wagon? it's basically a weapon which will haul anything you want to boot.
>>
>>14674903
also, if your response to a wagon is "it's not cool", you're not going to get good suggestions out of /o/ because we're heavily function over form around here and crossovers are the complete opposite of that
>>
I'm not much into wagon but if i had to get a sportscar wagonstile i'd get the Audi RS7. That's a beast
>>
>>14674903
fuck I want one of those so bad
>>
File: audi rs6.jpg (1MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
audi rs6.jpg
1MB, 2000x1333px
>>14674924
forgot about the A7 series, those are nice

the fucking rs6 is a monster though, somewhat comparable to an R8 but in wagon form, looks mean as FUCK too
>>
File: porsche macan turbo.jpg (61KB, 1200x398px) Image search: [Google]
porsche macan turbo.jpg
61KB, 1200x398px
>>14674944
but if you're dead set on crossovers, also consider a porsche macan turbo (the smaller nimbler crossover) and the cayenne turbo

here's a model x review by the everday driver guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYLJxzDoGmc
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 800x500px
macan turbo/gts
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.