[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother disagrees with me wanting to buy this 10 k worth or na?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

My brother disagrees with me wanting to buy this
10 k worth or na?
>>
10k usa? no. even if it is an all trac it isn't worth more than 7.5 at the most.
>>
>>14671826
thats a gt4
>>
>>14671826

>ST205
>"all trac"

Uh, no...

Anyway, OP, it's worth maybe $6-8k if it's a GT-Four, no more than $5k if it's an SS-III (and for $5k it better be fucking mint with like 30,000 kms), and $0 if it's an American model

If it's FWD turbo swapped I wouldn't pay more than $3000 CAD for it (so like $50 american)
>>
>>14671833
same shit different name. still not worth that much
>>
>>14671840
>same shit different name

Try again, tripfag
>>
>>14671841
in america the AWD variant of the ST165 and ST185 celica were branded as all tracs. Same shit different name. We didn't get the ST205 AWD model.
>>
>>14671840
>commenting on a car not legal in your country
try again
>>
>>14671852
>implying that celica is worth anything anyway.
it's not a mk4 supra negro, no one gives a fuck about them.
>>
>>14671848

Hence why it's not the same shit with a different name. Unless a completely suspension, drive train and body is "the same shit" because it happens to share a different (and vastly improved) version of the same engine. The ST205 is so much better than the ST185 that it isn't really even in the same league. That's like comparing an MA61 and JZA80.

And even then, jay dee emm tyte GT-Fours aren't actually the same as All Tracs. GT-Fours have often been sold with different differentialt/transmission set ups (ST165) or engine, exterior set ups (185).

tl;dr no
>>
>>14671855

Don't you live in America? How the fuck would you know?
Oh right, you don't. Fuck off tripfag, you are done here.
>>
>>14671848
>Same shit different name
they arent st205s, so no
>>
>>14671857
they sold the ST185 with a different 3sgte? that's weird as fuck. why?
>>
>>14671866

It's the same 3S-GTE internally. It just has a bunch of shit tacked onto it for homologation. Clutch, intercooler, iirc cams (not 100% on that), suspension also, some other shit but I can't remember.
>>
>>14671876
water injection and anti-lag
BANG BANG!
>>
>>14671876
on the stock models? that's pretty neat. still think that shit with ST205s for WRC was brilliant.
>>
>>14671881

Yeah. Anon was right about the water injection etc, but it wasn't actually hooked up. Just has some fittings and pipes so you can hook it up. Or at least that's how it is on WRC ST205s.

If you mean the turbo trap door then yeah, sneaky fucks should have received an award for being sneaky.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.