[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna buy a new car, 2011 CTS-V Sedan or Coupe? Like the look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 2011 cts v sedan.jpg (109KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
2011 cts v sedan.jpg
109KB, 640x425px
Gonna buy a new car, 2011 CTS-V Sedan or Coupe?

Like the look of then coupe but prefer the practicality of the sedan
>>
station wagon
>>
File: 2011 cts v coupe.jpg (131KB, 500x189px) Image search: [Google]
2011 cts v coupe.jpg
131KB, 500x189px
Coupe reference

gonna get either car in black or silver
>>
File: cadillac cts v wagon.jpg (107KB, 720x465px) Image search: [Google]
cadillac cts v wagon.jpg
107KB, 720x465px
wagon
they look downright evil in all black, and by god will you surprise people when you blow their doors off

there are manual cts-v wagons out there but they're rare as fuck and going up in price
>>
>>14668974
Just get a c6 z06?
>>
File: 1383420906056.jpg (167KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1383420906056.jpg
167KB, 960x720px
if you have no friends or family - coupe
if you have friends but no family - sedan
if you have a family but no friends - wagon
if you have a family and friends - you're lying
>>
File: 8625415983_94abcbd0a4_b.jpg (351KB, 1024x566px) Image search: [Google]
8625415983_94abcbd0a4_b.jpg
351KB, 1024x566px
>>14669001
This
>>
>>14669020
>wants practical car that seats 4
>suggests sports car that seats 2
>>
>>14669262
>having friends
>2016
Make them take their own car.
>>
>>14668974
Saloon, the coupe looks hideous
>>
>>14668974
I prefer the proportions of the sedan. The coupe just looks too fat to be a 2dr because the Sigma platforms weren't designed for that and it shows.
>>
Any guesses how much they will be in about 10 years?

I would love to get one in the future
>>
>>14669979
>Any guesses how much they will be in about 10 years?

It's impossible to gauge accurately. Depreciation will always set in, but V cars are the fastest cars Cadillac has ever made and are sure to attract collectors and regular enthusiasts alike.
>>
>>14669448
If OP can afford a CTS-V, he's successful enough to have friends.
>>
>>14669936
>>14669922
Have you guys seen a V coupe in person? It looks really good.
They just photograph really badly because the design is over the top. Sort of similar to new Lexuses.
>>
Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I think I'm going to go for the sedan. Although, I really enjoy the sleeper aspect of the wagon, the sedan is already enough of a sleeper in its own.

>>14670069
I'm 19 years old. I've worked since I was 15 and have been saving since. I already own a vehicle valued at approximately $10,000. That plus a decent chunk of my savings is what I am going to use to buy the car. I don't have some wild paying job or anything, just put away a percent of my paychecks for some time and it adds up quicker than you think. Especially when you have barely any bills to pay and live with your parents.

Anyways, yes I do have friends. And you are one of them. Love you.
>>
2 door cadillac aggravates my autism
>>
>>14670513
Will you have any money left over if something fails? What if you need rotors? Or calipers? Or a clutch/transmission? Or an engine? Expensive cars are expensive to fix.
>>
>>14670513
nice car but pretty retarded financial decision
>>
Woah, didn't mean to flare up the financial advisors

>>14670537
I am working a full time job with bonuses and quarterly raises, I am buying the car in full and if anything needs work I have stellar credit and my job which I don't foresee going anywhere that I can use to mitigate any issues in the future. I also plan on buying the vehicle with some sort of powertrain warranty.

>>14670538
This car will not wipe out my savings. I am more than comfortable spending what I am going to spend on the car. Thanks for your concern though.
>>
>>14668974
Just get the sedan the sedan and the coupe weight the same and ultimately youre choosing style over practicality with the coupe as there is no measurable performance benefit of going with the two door. I am personally not a fan of the wagon variant
>>
Wagon > sedan > coupe

>>14670088
>Have you guys seen a V coupe in person?
Every time I see one, I hate the coupe more. V or not.
>>
>>14668974
Coupe looks horrible imo. Either get wagon or sedan.
>>
The wagon stands the best chance of becoming a collector car. Why not buy a cherry 1st gen; they were all standard transmission; aut wasn't offered.
>>
Coupes are depreciating rocks because they look hideous. Sedans are OK and wagons are rock solid value wise.

Keep in mind GM build quality applies, expect leaking sun roofs, rattling interior etc but the drivetrain to be fine. Friend has a 13 V Sedan and already has a multitude of problems at 33k. Sure fixed by the dealer but my ISF @ 74k is perfectly fine.
>>
>>14668974
justin beiber owns the coupe

get the sedan dude
>>
>>14674439
I thank the good lord every day my '07sedan doesn't have a sunroof.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.