[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you allow others to eat in your car?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

File: 87986ia.jpg (146KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
87986ia.jpg
146KB, 800x600px
Do YOU eat in your car?
>>
>>14663777
>Do you allow others to eat in your car?
no
>Do YOU eat in your car?
sometimes
>>
Yes but there are acceptable car foods and not acceptable car foods.
>>
>eating while driving
As dangerous as texting.
>>
>>14663788
agreed
>>
File: table_hobnobs_736267_45393c.jpg (40KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
table_hobnobs_736267_45393c.jpg
40KB, 620x413px
Would you let a qt grill eat hobnobs in your car?
>>
>>14663992

your mom sucked my hobnob last night
>>
>>14663777
The only time I ever eat in my car is on road trips. I have one friend I'll let eat in the car since he is also into cars so I can trust him to eat carefully while I'm driving and if he does somehow make a mess he actually cleans it up instead of leaving me to find a new stain.
>>
>>14663997
;_;
>>
On road trips. But you gotta be careful what you order. Vietnamese egg rolls are not a good choice, spilling fish sauce on seats is not good.

One time on a road trip with my mom we stopped at a Chik-Fil-A and she starts to order a chicken salad sandwich, and I pretty much had to make her change her order because it would have been too messy in my car.
>>
I let a select few people eat in my car, I never would though for fear of having myself to blame
>>
>>14663777
only dry foods
>>
>>14663959
>Yes but there are acceptable car foods and not acceptable car foods.
This essentially. Is your taco or gyro gonna spill all over, or are you just throwing chicken nuggets into your facehole?
>>
Eat while stationary? Yes.

Eat while moving? Never.
>>
File: 4L_jtXYYQCb.jpg (693KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
4L_jtXYYQCb.jpg
693KB, 2000x2000px
>>14663959
This. For example, pic related is not acceptable
>>
depends on the car
>>
I do it and only one of my friend is allowed to, never while driving
>>
Yeah, I actually took out my center console and put in a little cooler for snacks.
>>
No but I will let people shit in my car.
>>
Drinks with lids are fine. Food stays in the bag.
>>
Eating shitty fast food, spooky podcasts and the ambiance of driving through a forest in the middle of the night makes my 6 hour round trip grocery commute worth it. Taking out any of those makes it a shitty road trip.
>>
One time my girlfriend (who knows I'm into cars), a friend of mine, and I were out and got ice cream cones and my friend asked if we could go eat them in the car. Immediately just said "No." and kept eating. He got really confused, looked over to my girlfriend, and she just licked her ice cream cone and gave him a "what did you think would happen" sort of look.

>>14665030
Pics?
>>
File: 1423072363907.jpg (51KB, 420x487px) Image search: [Google]
1423072363907.jpg
51KB, 420x487px
>>14665109
>6 hours for groceries
Jesus christ, do you live on the ISS
>>
Not since I got the Porsche.
>>
>>14665109
jesus christ man. Couple questions then.

How many times a month or year do you make this trip?

How much $ do you spend?

Where do live that separates you from civilization so heavily?

Do you have neighbors?

Is your property that worth it?

ps I'm drunk
>>
>tfw my car doesn't even have any cup holders

> I spent 6 hours installing all new carpets

> Food doesn't belong in my car

>Leave food in the bag secured in the trunk
>>
only crab legs
>>
File: 1304841405333.png (2KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1304841405333.png
2KB, 247x248px
A friend opened a bag of chips and started eating it while we were heading to a bbq because he was hungry.
He was drinking like crazy when we got there too so I left without telling him when it was time to go.
>he lives next door
>>
>>14663777
I'll eat in my car on my lunch break at work (break room is noisy and being an introvert I just want somewhere quiet I can play on my phone undisturbed) since I'm fine cleaning up my own mess if I make one. (spoiler: I won't.) Others aren't allowed to though, since I don't want to have to clean up after other people, especially since they're unlikely to try very hard to not make a mess.
>>
I avoid eating in my car. It isn't about making a mess in the car; it's just that I would rather not eat in there. There is no place to set the food except my lap, and I usually don't have enough napkins.

I spend enough time in my car driving. I would rather not spend more eating meals!
>>
>>14665009
agreed but this is ok
>>
>>14663777

Others - yes but there ain't a damn crumb falling off that sandwich cunt

Me - rare, but when I do, fuckin' crumbs everywhere

Vinyl floors so I just open the doors and hose that shit out every few days.

Landcruiser love.
>>
>>14663959
This.

Also if anyone spills anything in my car they can forget about eating/drinking in any of my cars again lol
>>
>guy moves into my department at work to help me
>we eat lunch in my car every day together
>he leaves heaps of garbage on purpose
>It's worth though because he always buys me food for rides home.
>>
File: 4L_S2azs3FB.png (484KB, 1189x547px) Image search: [Google]
4L_S2azs3FB.png
484KB, 1189x547px
>>14665219
>>
I have imitation leather seat covers and rubber floor mats.

Sure, why not?
>>
>friend drives a piece of shit car
>gets into my car with a cup of coffee when I pick him up (literally a cup, not takeaway with a lid)
>say no
>what the fuck grow up I won't spill it etc etc
>let him
>within a minute he spilt it even though I drove like a granny paranoid about it
>only cares that he got a drop on his pants, ignores the spilt shit in my car
>don't talk to him rest of the ride, consider ending our 10year friendship
>>
>>14665143
I live in a tiny village in the ass end of BC. There are closer towns with grocery stores, but the stores suck and they're marked up more than enough to make an extra 30 bucks in gas worth it. Rent is a fraction of the cost it would be in a city, which makes it worth it on its own, even if you don't like nature and quiet. I make it 2-4 times a month, and since my work commute is literally a minute, it all evens out.

Overall would recommend if you can tolerate shitty internet and don't have kids.
>>
>>14665336
Sounds like max comfy. Whats the weather like?
>>
>>14665407
R A I N
A
I
N
>>
>>14663777
>do you allow
nope, has to be a snack that you can stick in your mouth and leave no crumbs or shit behind ie gummies.
>do you
No. I have a shit metabolism. I eat like once every 2 days.
>>
>>14663777
>do you allow others to eat in your vehicle

Only on long trips

>do you eat in your vehicle

Only on long trips
>>
>>14665415

Whereabouts in BC, mate?
>>
My car is a personal trash can so yeah. I eat lunch in my friend's car and it's the same thing
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Yes.
>Do YOU eat in your car?
No.
>>
it's a grand cherokee with rubber floor mats, I don't give a fuck if you have shit on your shoes
>>
>>14663777
Yes to both. Doesn't hurt to clean
>>
>>14665711
cuck
>>
>>14663777
Only if I know they can contain themselves and they're eating car friendly foods such as
>nuggets
>chips
>fries
>burgers that come with a box
>burritos that aren't stuffed to shit

But anything else that's gonna drip liquids or is messy I'm gonna have to say no.

>Do YOU eat in your car?
Yes, occasionally when I'm really hungry.

I drive a shitbox anyways so
>>
File: 1415835165438.jpg (59KB, 343x357px) Image search: [Google]
1415835165438.jpg
59KB, 343x357px
no!

dad's range rover has had meticulous care taken of it, except my dad and younger brother always eat bananas and leave the peels in the car. Sometimes they leave bananas in the glove compartment. Now the whole car smells banana.
>>
>>14663777
Depends on which car. My shitty old DD, fuck it. My BMW? I get nervous putting a fountain pop in the cup holders fuck no.
>>
>>14665862
:^)
>>
File: felicia day is high as fuck.jpg (13KB, 269x252px) Image search: [Google]
felicia day is high as fuck.jpg
13KB, 269x252px
>>14665415
Rain is based

What are the gun laws in BC? Rain and gun laws are the deciding factors in moving somewhere for me.
>>
In my old 95 wagon I don't mind people eating in it, but my 2012 coupe is a different story.
>>
>>14664432
>spilling fish sauce on seats is not good
The bane of my existence. I was eating Vietnamese in my truck last week and spilled a bit of that shit on my bench. Took me a week to get that horrible smell out, seeped through the seat cover and into the actual seat. Had to soak it in odor eliminator and wash the seat cover twice.
>>
File: IMG_20151011_095832.jpg (822KB, 1600x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151011_095832.jpg
822KB, 1600x781px
>>14665336
Rural BC fag here, state your coordinates brother.
>>
>>14666177
Canadian laws are breddy gud. Anything that isn't a service rifle or automatic is pretty much legal. Oh, except the M14 and AR15, for some reason. We can't have FALs, AKs, G3/CETMEs, and more besides, but we can have Norinco M14s and various AR15s. By the way, we get Norinco M14s.

Get yourself a license and go wild on crown land, or a hunting license if you want to bag game. There's endless amounts of wilderness up here, so yeah.

Just don't shoot anybody with that gun. There's no castle law, only equivalent force laws (somebody needs to be threatening you with a gun before you can shoot them back).

>>14665415 is correct, but also account for
HOT
O
T

if you're in the BC interior.

Also don't even bother thinking about the Lower Mainland unless you've got the skills to make 2-3000/month or more, or can afford a down payment on the order of 70k+.
>>
>>14663777
I will eat in my car as long as I'm parked and it's not messy food, I clean the inside every week or two so it's not a huge issue.
>>
>>14663777
> Others
Only if I trust them not to get it everywhere, and it's something non-spillable.

> Me
Rarely. And then only something I can put down easily and isn't messy.
I totally need to vacuum up the pastry crumbs from my sausage roll habit, though.
>>
>ITT: disguisting slobs

I don't allow any food or drink in my car.
>>
It's always the people with shitty cars that won't let you eat in their car too
>199x Crown Vic Police
>90s civics
>fedora-tier BMWs
>20+ year old mercs

People with new cars don't give a fuck generally because they can afford to have it cleaned. Uncle has a new S class and first time he took me anywhere in it he was eating a fucking bigmac on the highway
>>
My Daddy combo meal. I go to Walmart for a cold Natty Daddy, drive through McDonald's for two McDoubles then eat and drink that in the truck when I want to get away from my wife and kid.
>>
>>14663777
>Allow others
Sure.
>Do YOU
Yup.
I use my truck for getting around the dirt roads where I live, hauling stuff to the river, simpler off road trails and other fun stuff. It's usually dirty on the outside, and no matter how much mud and debris gets dragged in, the seats have never stained, even spilled food once never left a permanent mark, so why should I care?
>>
I allow the transport of foods such as carryout. I also allow drinks as long as they have some kind of lid.

I rarely eat in my own car and 9/11 times it's beef jerky.
>>
>>14663777
I eat in my car
and sometimes even pee in my car
>>
>>14665902
fuckk.... my boss lent me his daughter's car for a work trip and there was a motherfucking old banana peel on the floor in the back...
>>
>>14665009
Shits delicious tho fukkin mouth boner
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 200x213px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 200x213px
>>14667708
>Canadian laws are breddy gud.
>allof/k/laughing.gif
>>
>>14667690

>tfw no mountains around to hunt eldritch abominations in solitude with your baiku
>>
no, absolutely not. I like a clean car. But my family ignores me point blank and does it anyway. Leave any and all rubbish behind. Also they like giving my 3yo nephew crumbly food and ignore him while he wipes chocolate over the window
>Do YOU eat in your car?
No, but I've started smoking in there with the window down. Shithole anyway, might as well smell of smoke.

Fuck
>>
>>14668397
It's called salivating you troglodyte
>>
>>14663777
No, I do not allow people to eat in my car.

Yes, I eat in my car because I know that I have napkins on my lap (call me homo or w.e, I like my cars clean) and soap/hand sanitizer.
>>
>>14663777
>do you eat in your car
No because i eat before driving places
>do you let others eat
Only my gf but only if she has something for the crumbs to go into.
No open drinks period.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.