[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most cancerous group of car enthusiasts and why is it /o/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (133KB, 1023x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1023x637px
Who is the most cancerous group of car enthusiasts and why is it /o/
>>
and why is the group of /o/ that obsesses over 80s shitboxes the most cancerous of all
>>
File: smug car.jpg (119KB, 640x596px) Image search: [Google]
smug car.jpg
119KB, 640x596px
>>14663380
Who is the most cancerous shitposter and why is it OP
>>
Who is the most homosexual cocksucker and why is it OP?
>>
I am!

I drive a scion TC with a cold air intake, I drive it like a racecar, and I blast eurobeat everywhere I go.
>>
>>14663380
because we vape too much
>>
File: 1458088316661.gif (18KB, 431x846px) Image search: [Google]
1458088316661.gif
18KB, 431x846px
Edgy teenagers with contrarian opinions is the cancer of all car enthusiasts community. Unfortunately /o/ has a healthy amount of them.
>>
>>14663418
hey reddit
>>
>>14663380
Because we'll just tell someone to fuck off instead of giving them useless advice in hopes of getting some sort of reputation point.
>>
>>14663425
Reddit is /o/ with usernames.
>>
File: 2448052.jpg (22KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
2448052.jpg
22KB, 500x331px
>>14663380
Dat FX
>>
>>14663380

It'd be a lot better if we could filter out video gamers and people who don't actually drive/own a car. Maybe aus and britfags too, you guys are kind of depressing.
>>
>>14663521
ovg is actually aight. They are pretty serious about sim racing. Just having non-corrupt mods who don't partake in shitposting would be a great improvement.
>>
>>14663470
Wrong, anon. /o/ is any car community without accountability.
>>
>>14663380
>Who is the most cancerous group of car enthusiasts and why is it Subaru owners

Fixed that for you anon, you can thank me later.
>>
>>14663388
>and why is the group of /o/ that obsesses over American shitboxes the most cancerous of all
FTFY, works both ways buddy.
>>
>>14663521
Filter any non-USA IPs.
>>
>>14663789
Will you make the Brit ans Ausfags pay for it too?
>>
Nationalists of any kind.
>>
>>14663802
This desu
>>
stancefags
>>
>>14663814
Also this desu
>>
>>14663789
>be Clapistanian
>get cucked by import regulation, developed cancerous JDM culture and diversity schemes comparable to the Euroshits' multiculti mess

Without your Anglo brothers you'd be fucked, mate. It's us or the rainbow tide.
>>
File: buildwall-0.jpg (38KB, 310x220px) Image search: [Google]
buildwall-0.jpg
38KB, 310x220px
>>14663802

Build the wall pedro.
>>
>>14663380
VW fans.
That is all.
>>
>>14663826
>the rainbow tide

What do they gays have anything to do with /o/?

>>14663848
This, and BMW fags
>>
File: IMAG0001.jpg (1MB, 3264x1952px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0001.jpg
1MB, 3264x1952px
all bmw bros, and VWVORTX is supersayan cancerous with afew chill and very smart guys
>>
File: 1448978914314.jpg (9KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1448978914314.jpg
9KB, 267x323px
Probably asbestos breaks
>>
VW faggots
Followed closely by Honda faggots
>>
I'd say the most consistent source of cancer on /o/ are butthurt euros. I just dont understand where all their anger comes from.
>>
>>14663401
Hah
>>
>>14665357

The britfags are the worse. But then again, I'd be angry if I had to live on a tiny isolated, expensive, restricted shitty island with no sunlight and rain every day. Normal Euro's are angry because it's expensive and restrictive there.
>>
first off, 80% of the community is perfectly good. someone posts their car, and they say something about it, and not something like "i think its a fags car" without any sort of reasoning. maybe a compliment, maybe something they would do to the car. the first poster responds and a nice little conversations begin. no problem here. in an ideal place you are not going to sperg the fuck about about what logo on the bootlid.

now, i very much believe that there is a cancerous, toxic and faggot-ridden part of most subcommunitys.

And most of this is blatant nationalism. these last 20% feel that just because they are born west of the atlantic ocean, they need to spew shit an anything made in germany and mede up half-arsed reasons for it.

and same goes for the other way around. you live in europe, and you pretty much have to trashtalk american cars because they are... american?

thing is, this is always going to end this way, because of the car cultures re so different (and according to bath, better on this side of the atlantic ocean)

driving one of these massive crew cap pickups with a long bed would be unthinkable to many people in europe, same with many pony cars (somehow the mustang is semi-excluded in this), and if you drive these, people just think you have bad taste, and will bring up the fuel economy of the car whithin a fucking minute of mentioning you own one, and the small penis copypaste will be thrown in somewhere there.

cont, i am not done quite yet
>>
>>14663380
>4chan
>>
>>14665893

once again, because the car cultures are so different, if you take one of the big three german super saloons/estates, you gonna get lots of frowny noses on the western side of the atlantic. you have spent more than a hundred grand on car, and at guzzles fuel and it will cost in mainteinance.

WHY IS THIS THE CASE. i like cars. all of them. i like the 200$ shitboxes, i like the shitty fwd coupes, i like that hatches, the sleepers, the vans, the V8 saloons, the roadsters the supercars. all of it. hell, even a tasteful bit of ricing can be nice.

i grew up in an BMW. now my dad specificly told me that it is the best car ever made and so on. was it? no. was it a good car? hell yes. And there is not man ythings that make me so sad like butthurt fanboys screaming about their cars and claiming they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. no. they are driver focused, and that is good! but the combined butthurt everyone gets when these three letters are mentioned is rediculous.

Go on tho a BMW thread, there is always one guy who wants to sperg the fuck out. shilling for or against them.
go into a miata general and there is one screaming its a hairdressers car.
truck threads? SMALL BENIS :DDDDD
i dont really go in the japanese car generals (datsun and honda and so on) but i can bett my ball there is some fucker there in every thred who just doesent like nice things, and has to shit all over people who does
>>
>>14665771
kek atleast we get real gasoline, not that shitty stuff you have to grow in fields.
>>
>>14665978
last post now, i promise

i mean we are a kinda threatened community. we are seen as the devils, and many people would like nothing more than seeing us in self driving, electric boxes with no sense of freedom, adventure or exitement. and at the end of the day, isnt that what we really want? is your DD just some sheet metal and a steering wheel that goes from A to B? or are there more feelings involved?

i just feel sad when people spew shit on each others car, not because there actually is anything wrong with it, but because they feel obliged to. we should be happy for competition, we should be happy there are people liking different cars, because we like them.

i can guess thats why there is so much shitting on people here. our cars mean a lot to us. maybe people shit on oothers cars because that makes them feel better about their own car?

no need. if any an/o/n would ride shotgun right next to you, in your car he would like it
>>
>>14665985

Quantity over quality. Like it matters in your 1.0l shitbox anyways.
>>
>>14665994

Way too deep for /o/

It's true we are all in this together facing the common enemy self driving cars
>>
>>14666018
One can always hope...
>>
>>14663521
us aussies are actually interested in cars you're just butthurt you didn't get commodores in your shithole country
>>
>>14665985
>get butthurt and immediately assume anyone who tells the truth about yuroland is an American
top kek

>too stupid to appreciate E85
top slow
>>
File: image.jpg (622KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622KB, 1280x782px
>>14666718
>the commodore will be dead within a year

enjoy it while it lasts roofucker

also, they do sell the commodore in the US.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.