[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scion iM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1073.jpg (50KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
1073.jpg
50KB, 600x466px
Thoughts on this car?

I originally wanted a Corolla (I want a reliable durable econobox), but the iM is basically a hatchback Corolla that looks better.
>>
>>14651215
It's shit. Needs a turbo for more torque down low.
>>
>>14651215
Is that a Toyota Auris?
>>
>>14651245
Yes.
>>
>>14651215
It's literally the Toyota Auris (european Corolla Hatchback) except it has the superior 1.8L I4 2ZR-FAE found in the Auris as opposed to the inferior 1.8L I4 found in the North American Corolla. It's a decent looking car and you should buy it while it's still badged as a Scion so it's a collectible lol.
>>
>>14651300
>shitbox
>collectible
>>
Since the company scion is going out of business , you might want to reconsider it
>>
>>14651307
>what is a joke
>>
>>14651215
Yeah that's definitely the car you want. I assume you're pretty stupid given your post. Not everyone wants to know about cars. Can't go wrong with the whatever that is.
>>
>>14651215
Decent car with shit tier interior. If you can live with that, it's okay for the price
>>
>>14651311
There never were any Scion-only dealerships so they will still be able to do everything through Toyota.
>>
>>14651332
Not everyone wants a sports car, faggot. And not everyone wants a car that requires hundreds of dollars in repairs yearly like any typical American or Mitsubishi piece of shit.
>>
Hey get a VW golf or a Mazda 3 s,

More fun, better interior
>>
>>14651481
Learn to read the OP, VW is unreliable
>>
Wait, this is seriously what Toyota sold under the Scion brand to appeal to the youth in the US?

A fucking Auris which is literally a Corolla hatchback?
>>
>>14651562
>VW is unreliable

t. burger
>>
>>14651687
i mean, we got the corolla hatchback for a while as the toyota matrix/pontiac vibe. they had no reason to get rid of it and they never should have. only stands to reason that a mildly popular, mildly attractive econobox would be part of toyota's plan to revitalize their dead/dying child brand.
>>
>>14653099
>made in mexico
>reliable

pick one
>>
>>14653171
Not everyone lives in burgerland.
>>
>>14653179
the op, who is considering a Scion iM, lives in burgerstan.
>>
>>14651215
Wait until they rebrand it as a Toyota
>>
File: 2222.jpg (84KB, 987x591px) Image search: [Google]
2222.jpg
84KB, 987x591px
>yfw they made a gendum version with the turbo 1.5L
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.