[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2016 Camaro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (293KB, 1834x1032px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
293KB, 1834x1032px
Can someone explain why someone would buy one of these? What makes them choose this over a similarly priced "sports" car or even an older model?
>>
File: not bad for a two-year-old.png (380KB, 651x342px) Image search: [Google]
not bad for a two-year-old.png
380KB, 651x342px
>>
File: image.jpg (315KB, 1300x975px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 1300x975px
Dat Alpha
Faster than stang.
Fastet than m4
Dat glorious LT1 vee-ate torks
Basically a corvette with a "backseat"
20" wheels.
Neat air vents to blow on your balls while you drive.
Suspension has magnets.
Magnets are cool.
What's there not to enjoy?
>>
>>14638492
>no outward visibility

also,
>GM
>>
>>14638492
Does how fat and "modern" styled they are bother you? They hardly look American. Seem heavily Asian influenced in styling.
>>
File: fixedcamaro.jpg (730KB, 1300x939px) Image search: [Google]
fixedcamaro.jpg
730KB, 1300x939px
Just section it, easy fix
>>
>>14638492
It is not faster than the M4.
Also in the BMW you get an extra called ''visibility''
>>
>>14638549
It doesn't look as cool, though. I find one of the appeals to American sports cars is that they all look like something dreamed up by a bored schoolboy. It's basically a giant toy.

The same applies to Euro super cars but those are well out of our price range.

I can appreciate the dignified style of performance models like the M4 and 5, but if I want something stupid and fun I'll get something that looks the part too.
>>
>>14638549
Fuck off denis
>>
Fastest car under 40K
Handles better than the M4
28mpg highway
Interior isn't shit

Too bad only manlets can fit in it
>>
File: 1436145757594.jpg (27KB, 843x515px) Image search: [Google]
1436145757594.jpg
27KB, 843x515px
>>14638549
If you're not a shitty driver and know how to adjust your mirrors, you dont need the visibility. Unless you're just a little bitch.
Also yes it is faster than the m4 and gets better gas mileage you dipshit
>>
File: grill.jpg (204KB, 1300x975px) Image search: [Google]
grill.jpg
204KB, 1300x975px
>>14638513
Funny that you say that because an asian was the lead designer of the 5th gen I believe.
>>
>>14637407

Because they like the way it looks?
Because it's fast enough for them?
Because they're not autistic enough to give a fuck about 2 second differences in lap times.
>>
Why do modern camaros and mustangs look so goddamn pigfat?
>>
>>14640490
>Everybody that isn't an awkward lanklet is a manlet
>>
>>14640538

because the target market is baby boomers who have creaky backs/knees/hips and struggle to get into anything low and narrow

the average boomer would pretty much be happy with a SUV with a camaro front
>>
>>14640538

It's probably the fender flares mostly, their like the love handles of a car. Modern muscle cars have huge brakes and tires compared to a old muscle cars with "pizza cutter" tires and tiny drum brakes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.