[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /car talk/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: cartalk.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
cartalk.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
Who /car talk/ here?
>>
>>14607972
>no new episodes since 2012
>Click is dead
Anon, I...
>>
i wonder if there could ever be a replacement for click and clack? i'd like new eps even if they aren't as good
>>
Don't make me cry, anon.

I loved this show with all my heart.
>>
File: canada_goose_head_detail.jpg (45KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
canada_goose_head_detail.jpg
45KB, 800x533px
Only 3 people????

Fuck, this board gets younger every day
>>
>>14608158
how is that suprising? it's late night on a weekday on a slow board and you've only given it 30 minutes, no shit only a few people bothered to respond
>>
>that day when click died
Too much of a feeling, man
>>
>>14608191

/o/ isn't a slow board

Boards like /diy/ and /biz/ are slow boards
>>
File: 1455549380317.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1455549380317.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>14608204
>tfw

I listened to the show all the time since my parents liked the quiz show that came on afterwards, shit was awesome with their explanations of the problems.
>>
The only Thing I liked about going to church was I got to listen to car talk on the way back home
>>
They were the greatest. Rest in peace.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE ARCHIVES I CAN"T FIND THEM ANYWHERE.
>>
>>14608258

edgy
>>
>>14607972
I miss it. Even though I rarely listened to it. Only when I was out and about on a saturday morning. I don't want to live on a planet without it.
>>
>>14607972
I remember on one of their cd collections, they had a guy call in with some problem for a 2wd bronco. They had a great answer if it was a 4x4 bronco. I never found the time to call in and ask about that answer until after it was over.
>>
>>14608319

haha, I listened to that episode last night, they still cycle episodes out every week on itunes. I didnt start listening till 2012 so all the episodes are still new to me.

Feels bad knowing i'll run out of episodes eventually.
>>
>>14608235
oh shit what was that quiz show called? fuck, it's on the tip of my tongue; wait, wait don't tell me...
>>
File: clickclack.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
clickclack.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>14607972
click and clack were in Cars
RIP in peace :*(
>>
>>14607972

Oh yeah. I love Car Talk. It's my second favorite show on NPR.

First is Prarie Home Companion
>>
>>14607972
>click died before he could shitpost on /o/
Man I loved those guys, I always try to catch them if I'm awake early enough on a Sunday for the reruns
>>
>>14608580
It also feels bad knowing you can't call in ever and banter with them
>>
Awwwww shit click n clack thread.
>>
>>14608305
This, I can't find any free episodes. Anyone have the scoop or should I just buy the series on iTunes?
>>
File: Venom_Snake.png (866KB, 854x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Venom_Snake.png
866KB, 854x1078px
F
>>
>>14609850
Wtf is up with this stupid game
>>
>2016
>not using the classic hot blanket method to start your car in the cold
>>
Can't get over the constant laughter.
>>
>>14611154
It was a room temp blanket, on a cold car. The woman swore it made a difference.
>>
I like when they made fun of people or dismiss their stupid concerns. But honestly going back and listening to the podcasts made me realize how old-school they were, sometimes calling out kids for hooning or doing shit that I'm pretty sure 95% of /o/'s done. There was one where they told a woman not to talk on her cell phone while she filled up the gas tank, and they said cell phones should only be used for serious emergencies. The episode might have been from quite a while back but still, old-fashioned.
>>
>>14608607
Garrison keiller is a cuck
>>
File: Ford-LTD-1973-2.jpg (121KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
Ford-LTD-1973-2.jpg
121KB, 500x357px
https://youtu.be/YfpMktyg9n8?t=46m15s

This is gold.
>>
>>14608305
NPR website or the NPROne app
>>
>>14611582

DON'T YOU DARE INSULT GARRISON
>>
>>14614579
You're also a cuck
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.