[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pussy Control?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: wrangleru_backcountry_hero_1.jpg (203KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wrangleru_backcountry_hero_1.jpg
203KB, 1280x720px
Which should I get /o/?

I'm in outside sales and I get a new vehicle every three years. Part of my job is meeting and roping in lots of stupid, dumb, young, pussies for my clients and prospects to fuck, so I need a vehicle that I can round up bitches in.

I'm thinking of either the Discovery Sport or the Wrangler Unlimited Backcountry Edition, both in black. (Fuck that new Jeep purple is godawful).

I don't give a shit about reliability, gas mileage, or any of that hippie shit.

My customers are all white and prefer white women and occasionally asian or latino bitches if that helps. The vehicle helps me pick them up, and then usually later if they did a good job they get some 'shopping money', if you know what I mean.
>>
File: Land-Rover-Discovery-Sport.jpg (286KB, 1280x920px) Image search: [Google]
Land-Rover-Discovery-Sport.jpg
286KB, 1280x920px
OP pic is the new Backcountry Edition. I like it because it looks tough right off without having to upgrade it.

Here is the Discovery Sport...I think anything made by Land Rover looks much better in black.
>>
>>14604807
>>14604811
You fucking manlet, you can't pick up women regardless of your car.

Get a Range Rover or Q5, or if you really have no price limits get a Raprtor, you're looking for a mall crawler face it.
>>
>>14604825

What makes you think I'm a manlet? I'm over 6'. But seriously my clients want to be entertained, and by that, they want pussies riding on their sticks.

Most of my job is about rounding up sluts, going to dinner, and booking hotel rooms for my prospects.

Why do you fucking autists think everyone works at Gamestop or Autozone for minimum wage?

Fucking whiny poorfags here.
>>
>>14604807
>someone depends on the guy asking 4chan advice on what to drive to pick up women.
Lol, good one. OP is a faggot liar and I just responded to a cleverly disguised bait thread.
>>
>>14604845

I mostly come here to spend time on /k/ and /biz/ but I figured this board might not be as autistic as the rest of this place.

I could be wrong...Do you like anime and My Little Pony?
>>
bampin

Which one should I get lads?
>>
>>14604897
Go to reddit
>>
>>14604912

Nah I'm a Trump voter

Why you hatin? Is it because I can afford to buy a better car than a 1992 240sx?
>>
>>14604926
>implying any of the cars you are looking for are better than a '92 240sx
The only pussy you round up is the cats you use weed killer on. Go back to your basement chad
>>
>>14604807
OP confirmed for sex trafficker. Someone dox him.
>>
>>14604926
>I want to buy an SUV
>better than a 240
You might be retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 500x292px
This should suit your specific needs op.
>>
>>14604989
I bet you'd put on a fartcan and le funni wheels if you ever bought a 240
>>
>>14604865
this is probably the most autismo board I have ever made the mistake of visiting. I think even /b/ may be less worthless.

but if you don't care about reliability, fuel economy, any of that shit, I'd say the Wrangler. the Rover just looks soft and feminine. and doesn't have a removable roof for those hot summer days. bitches love that.
>>
>>14604969

Yeah I can tell....You're sweating me. You're mad because I'm not some skinny, ricer-bro, which some shitty antique stanced Japmobile anyone can buy for $3500.
>>
>>14604978

quiet virgin. Picking up sluts and letting your friends bang them is manly. Driving a fucking Prelude or S2000 is not.
>>
>>14604989

No one, and I mean NO ONE outside of this autism site thinks your 240 is cool. It's try-hard bullshit.

If I wanted a fast car I'd lease a 2016 Vette for $700 a month and smoke every last tuned ricer on the fucking planet.
>>
>>14605092
>>14605119
>>14605131
for someone who's trying to play the cool card, you sure are churning out these butthurt replies
>>
>>14605032

Yeah those are good points. Thanks. Yeah I kind of expected this place to be less autistic, but really it's sperglord central here.

I mean seriously, do people still think a $3000 mid-90's Japanese shitbox is cool?

If you want a fast car get the new Camaro SS. It will smoke those antique ricers and they lease out for like $450 a month. Thrash it for 3 years and then get a new one

I know stance-fags that drive those things and they get laughed at by everyone, especially women.
>>
>>14605131
240s are like universally loved lol. It's not like a meme, people that have never been on this site love 240s. Ever been to a meet?
>>
>>14605141

I'm just being honest. Wasting time working on cars is retarded. Better to spend time advancing your career or investing your money and just lease a new car every couple of years.

Everyone I know who spends all their time working on cars is broke as fuck
>>
>>14605142
You are using way too many words specific too this board for this to be your first time here. Confirmed as butthurt busrider kek
>>
>>14605146

I admittedly have not.
>>
>>14605169

I've told you I spend most of my time on /k/ and /biz/ . They use the same terms everywhere on this site.

I'll admit sometimes I stray over to /pol/ for some laughs and because I don't care much for black people.
>>
>basement dwellers baiting and getting baited by basement dwellers
>>14605169 has it right
>>
To be honest this chad guy is bringing up some good points. I can't really disagree with him. I think he's hitting too close to home for anon, hence all the butthurt.

Anyway OP, if it were me I'd get the Jeep because I think it looks way better than the Rover. But the Rover badge does hold a higher value in most people's eyes, which I'd think is important for what you're trying to do. Will this be your personal vehicle? If so then buy whichever you prefer.
>>
>>14605236

I learned a long long time ago, the "manly" hobbies like working on cars, woodwork, metal working etc., are an incredible waste of time and literally keep you poor. I used to be into that shit but stopped when I was 19-20.

I spend most of my free time working on investments or furthering my education. You make so much more money.

And I'm sorry but leasing is the best fucking thing you can ever do. Lease a hot car, beat the FUCK out of it, blow the mileage limit out, then turn it in six months early, and get a new one. The dealer ignores all the bullshit you did to the car/SUV/truck whatever so they can get you for another deal.

I've never had a vehicle break down, I don't do shit for maintenance except change the oil etc.

Working on antique cars is for retired people. You're pissing your life away trying to get your 95' Integra to go fast and look good.

Thanks. I like the looks of the Jeep better too, but at the same time I'm wondering if the Land Rover would open more doors?

What do you think other wealthy white men would respond better to? The Land Rover or the Jeep?

I'm worried the Discovery Sport is a touch feminine. I would like the full blown Range Rover but it would eat up too much of my budget...I'm hoping to get a pay bump at the end of the year and get a 2nd vehicle and leaning towards an Alfa 4C
>>
Get a Hachiroku already dagumi
>>
>>14605151
>working on cars is retarded
it's called a hobby. not many people make money off of their hobbies. they do it for fun. I'd much rather throw money at something that won't benefit me in any way than spend more time at work.
>>
>>14605293
>OP here in my garage, just bought this new Lamborghini here
>>
>>14605236
>>14605293
Samefagging this hard
>>
>>14605195
Ok, then you don't know what the actual real world car culture is into. So shut up.
>>
>>14605032
>/o/
>more autistic than /k/
>>
>>14604807
Get a Ford raptor. Have a skid plate, brush guard, and light bars. Get a slight lift and larger off road wheels.
Put an exhaust and a cone intake to make it scream.
Or just go full tilt and get the Hennessey VelociRaptor.
Bitches will be wetting their pants
>>
>>14605142
>>14605032
>samefagging this hard
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 643x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 643x539px
>>14605151
>Wasting time working on cars is retarded.

Get the fuck out
>>
Audi S4
>>
>>14604807
get a benz suv.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.