[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me 3 pros and 3 cons of owning this 750LI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (393KB, 2009x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
393KB, 2009x1098px
Give me 3 pros and 3 cons of owning this 750LI
>>
pros:
comfy, powerful
cons:
ugly, pretentious, will leave you broke with maintenance
>>
Pros:
>comfy
>luxurious
>status symbol

Cons:
>not exactly economical
>complicated, hard and expensive to fix
>BMW reliability and maintenance costs
>>
>>14595344
pros:
>comfy
>luxurious
>pretty fast

cons:
>so ugly the designers should have been imprisoned
>bitter poorfags will hate you because muh bmw meme
>not fun to drive

>>14595357
>pretentious
Luxury is pretentious now? Do you even know what that word means?
>>
Pros:
>luxurious
>quick
>supreme

Cons:
>button vomit
>expensive to maintain
>not an S Class
>>
>>14595367
>Not familiar with the type of people that buy third hand higher end used german cars.
>>
>>14595367
I know a guy who is constantly drifting around on roundabouts etc with his 2011 730 diesel so it can be pretty fun to drive
>>
Op here. Fair assessments. not here to argue or change anyone's mind. love driving it and I love the way it looks. I get that it can be expensive to maintain but I'd rather drive a car I love than drive around a Honda Accord
>>
>>14595344
Pros:
>Umm.
>Hmmmmm.
>I guess it's not as ugly as an E65

Cons:
>Not an E38.
>Not an E38.
>Definitely not an E38.
>>
>>14595386
>car is "pretentious" because I know some douchebag rich people that drive one
Shuffle off buddy. Read a dictionary.

>>14595396
You can drift around a roundabout in a crown victoria too, is it fun to drive because of that?
>>
>>14595875
You mean the douche with maybe an average pay buying this as some sort of status symbol. The higher end ones are generally run ragged as the car gets passed down on to an owner that has no idea what he's getting into.

lol, there's a reason these car have no resell value after ten years.
>>
>>14595344

Why do you feel the need to drive yourself around in a extended wheelbase executive sedan? Why not just drive a truck at that point? They're both the same size and probably equally as useless to you.

btw if you want to look like a "baller" don't be rolling around in a "old" used luxury sedan, it looks like you're trying waaayyy too hard. Real wealthy people lease theirs and get a new one every couple years.
>>
>>14595344
>BMW performance
>Big
>Pretty good entertainment.

>Bad mileage to horsepower.
>Non-liable dealerships.
>It's a BMW.
>>
>>14595344
I owned a 750Li, it's was retardedly fast for its size and wieght. It was also the perfect car for long road trips. People say that it was unreliable, but I didn't have any problems with it.
On the other hand it had no gas mileage.
>>
It's not a Mercedes
>>
>>14595545
This.
>>
>>14598042
>pro
>>
>>14598568
There are none
>>
>>14598577
Not being a Mercedes is the pro
>>
>>14598619
Only if you consider yourself a supreme gentleman
>>
>>14595344

just buy an f10
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.