[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

918 vs Viper ACR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault[6].jpg (208KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[6].jpg
208KB, 1200x800px
As much as I love the 918, I thought the ACR would take it.

Good and interesting match up nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twz49m_PE2k

>inb4 BUTTHURT MERIFATS
>inb4 BUTTHURT Snak faggots
>>
File: 1438577260386.png (335KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1438577260386.png
335KB, 848x480px
Alejandro get off /o/

>tfw you'll never be rich enough or cool enough to roll with these guys
>>
>non-technical course with a bunch of straights
>more powerful car beats the car with full aero

No shit m8
>>
918 is a hotlap machine and dead after a handful of laps. Viper will run at 110% all day long.
>>
>>14589171

Topkek... In fact, 918 is still faster and looks cooler than that stupid hillbilly's sport car, Viper ACR
>>
>>14589163

You actually want to "roll" with these manchildren swagfags?

Yeah, they have money, yeah, they're all probably new money, self made, and I give them props for that, but I have more personality and class in the nail of my pinky finger than all of them combined. They're all fucking unbearable and that video was try hard AS. FUCK.

The only benefit to these rich cunts is that they can give us comparisons and drag races of cars that shows dont feel like dishing money out for.
>>
File: yeah rite, whatever.gif (933KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
yeah rite, whatever.gif
933KB, 245x285px
>>14589185

>Viper will run at 110% all day long.
>>
File: sunglasses.jpg (15KB, 297x197px) Image search: [Google]
sunglasses.jpg
15KB, 297x197px
>>14589092

I can't take this millenial BS. They make Clarkson & Co look classy by comparison. These guys act like teenagers loitering in the food court. The only difference is that these guys have a cumulative net worth in millions. They're like a rich kids clique with an appropriately juvenile name. "Cupbangers?" Really? And what's the deal with this orchestrated drama?

I mean, it's cool that they want to share videos of cool cars, but why can't they do it without the asshattery?
>>
File: Dodge-viper-interior.jpg (58KB, 716x477px) Image search: [Google]
Dodge-viper-interior.jpg
58KB, 716x477px
>>14589092
>>14589171

The fact that these two cars are even being compared and people are acknowledging how close the Viper is despite its cost and its ability to still be a street-legal production car that can seat two with a full interior and roof and the fact that it would still be cheaper to run the Viper for years (including the cost of tires and fuel and everything else) than the cost of even buying the others is pretty incredible in my opinion.
>>
>>14589218

I was reading that in my head and I still ran out of breath. Good lord.
>>
>>14589092
James Sofronas is a shit driver. He's the epitome of the "Gentleman Driver" who only races as a hobby.

http://world-challenge.com/driver/james-sofronas/
>>
>>14589092

wont watch it because i fucking despite that beaner.
>>
>>14589196
they are priddy much the rich fag /o/
one of the guys seems to have a sticker bizness
and they even argue about as bitterly
>>
Lol I drive past that wrap shop all the time, my friend lives right around the corner from it.

I'm surprised, though, that I've never heard of these guys before. I'm a member of SoCal's most well known auto industry/rich car guy circlejerk group, and Sofronas is the only one I know.
>>
File: Gears_of_War_logo.png (43KB, 344x180px) Image search: [Google]
Gears_of_War_logo.png
43KB, 344x180px
Oh, also, lol at their logo being a shameless ripoff of the Gears of War logo.
>>
>>14589352
cool, im the guy that gives the jerks in the circle.
>>
>>14589196

Holy fuck you sound like a bitter loser I sincerely hope your post is a troll. He is trying to make videos for us to enjoy. Yeah, they're not actors, but its better than having some more motortrend/evo copycat channels.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.