[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help.. Im new to stick and i accidentaly got my rpms close to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: nQ_800.jpg (117KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
nQ_800.jpg
117KB, 800x600px
Help.. Im new to stick and i accidentaly got my rpms close to the redline. Now there's a squeaky noise everythime im slowing down and press on the clutch.. Whats wrong
>>
I often drive near the redline in my shitbox and there's no problem
>>
>>14584297
Problaly the tires? Because i did a very bad burnout.
>>
>>14584314
Throw out bearing. And you may as well do a clutch job while you're in there.
>>
>>14584314
>very bad burnout

how exactly did you do this burnout
>>
>>14584396
Reved the engine kicked the clutch. Rpms went all the way up. Tires spun but they struggled and car shook a little.
>>
>>14585380
you broke the engine and the trans.

on a 3 series it's typically more costly to fix that buying a new car.

you could get about $400 if you scrap the car

don't expect it to last more than 1000 more miles before it shits itself
>>
>>14585380
Motor mount or trans mount
>>
>>14585416
This. Sounds like a thrown tranny rod. Honestly they should have a test for people buying manuals because this shit happens way too often.
>>
how bad at diving are you?

did you try to merge onto the freeway in first or something?

seriously how does this happen in a mazda 3?
>>
>>14585380

Well there's your problem: You're an idiot
>>
>>14585429
>Honestly they should have a test for people buying manuals because this shit happens way too often.

As usual this is just America being special.

In most countries you need to pass your test in a manual car to get a full license (in the UK we have auto-only licenses for disabled people and the mentally retarded etc.)
>>
File: image.jpg (211KB, 596x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211KB, 596x532px
>>14584295
>>
>>14585618
Do by chance like fords?
>>
>>14584295
You blew a motor mount happens all the time with Mazda 3. They're made of marshmallow just replace them and you're good.
>>
File: IMG_20160305_112003.jpg (611KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160305_112003.jpg
611KB, 1080x1080px
>>14585618
>>
>>14584295
>Manual is superior to Auto
top kek.
>>
>>14585422
what he said

>popped the clutch to do fwd burnout

Yep.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.