[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hoon Murder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: hooning is a crime.png (174KB, 748x847px) Image search: [Google]
hooning is a crime.png
174KB, 748x847px
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-driver-charged-murder-street-racing-freeway-crash-20160301-story.html

>bail actually set at $6.2 million
discuss.
>>
IKR what's the Dealio?
>>
>height 600
>weight 170
Dude's the ultimate lanklet.
>>
>>14575992
>dealio
>challenger
>race: b
Kek
>>
>>14575992
fake bullshit. nobody cares if you hoon.

the cops just make this shit up to scare you.
>>
>>14576004
>(you)
>>
>"Authorities are continuing to search for the driver of the Dodge Charger, who fled and remains at large. "

Lucky son of a bitch, he was probably winning.
>>
File: 1439839477031.jpg (10KB, 170x213px) Image search: [Google]
1439839477031.jpg
10KB, 170x213px
>>14576004
http://jalopnik.com/accused-street-racer-charged-with-triple-murder-after-h-1762714828

>not even fake bro
>can't even bail out nobody will touch that bail amount for a nobody
>>
File: 1445480974725.jpg (25KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
1445480974725.jpg
25KB, 600x452px
>Charger BTFO
>TRIPLE KILL
>o shit nigga time to get the challenger resprayed
>>
Anyone got a reputable source on this?
>>
File: 1344322527456.jpg (95KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
1344322527456.jpg
95KB, 600x696px
>>14575992
>Twin Towers Correctional Facility
>>
>>14576004
If you crash your car into someone when street racing and kill them you are literally a murderer and will go to jail for life. How is this difficult to understand?
>>
>Dealio

Da fuck lmao
>>
>>14578900
is that not involuntary manslaughter ?
>>
>>14576020
>Lewandowski’s father is a homicide lieutenant in the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.
I hope that they avoid a conflict of interest
>>
>>14576020
Fuck off faggot
>>
>Charged with murder
Can't wait to see the jury acquit him.

Good luck proving intent you stupid fucking cunts. Should've gone manslaughter.
>>
>>14579123
You know that a jury of normies will send to him prison for murder
>>
>>14579123
>it seems a reckless multi kill void of intent is not murder
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2949670/Costa-Concordia-s-Captain-Coward-sentenced-16-years-jail-manslaughter-charges.html
>>14578900
unless of used emotively
>>
>>14579123
you can go in charged with one thing and get convicted of a different charge
>>
>>14579158
A jury of normies would see any non-retarded defense lawyer absolutely tear the prosecutors a new one with character witnesses and stating in open court his client would be more than willing to have pled guilty to lesser charges, backed up by an attack on the prosecution for allowing them to be swayed by one of the victims fathers being a homicide cop.

Shit, if they play it out right we're talking a black man with a white police system attacking him ($6.2mil bloody bail).
Go full fucking dindu on their ass.

Mark my words right now - either the charges will be dismissed entirely in a court or the prosecution will stop being dumb cunts and offer a nice 5 year with parole deal.
>>
>>14579159
>That URL
>Manslaughter

okay, before you go making more retarded comments try to learn a little legal lingo, because manslaughter is not murder, they're two very different charges.

Its a slim chance (if it is, its a real blow to the legal system imo) for the guy in OP to get charged with murder, getting charged with manslaughter is a probably the most likely outcome.
>>
>>14579207
>the guy in OP to get charged with murder
it would be odd to say the least but with this case the prosecution is out for blood

>That URL
no murder was committed yet still the captain of that boat did a horrible thing

reckless endangerment
criminal negligence
dereliction of duty (abandoned ship before ensuring that as many crew and passengers as possible could be rescued)

drunk and pulling stunts
caused the death of 32 people and injured many more
sunk a very expressive boat

upper management is rumoured to have been complicit in the stunts and have hung the captain out to dry much like in Air New Zealand Flight 901
>>
>>14579087
Felony murder. The question is whether he was going fast enough to bump his speeding up to a felony or if street racing is a felony in California.
>>
>>14575992
>6.2 million
Ah, I see. 200k is for vehicular offenses and the 6million is for killing a Jew.
>>
>>14579276
>Felony murder
this is interesting
I had not heard of this due to not living in the us
where I live the line between murder and manslaughter is very clear
but there are all kinds of manslaughter that fill a gap left by not having second or third degree murder
>>
>>14575992
>Lewandowski’s father is a homicide lieutenant in the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

No wonder, if it wasn't a cop's child they'd be free to race another day. Instead, this guy is going to get his life ruined (even more than it already will be, with three deaths on his hands) because the po po and their families are a protected class.
>>
>>14576000
Uh no not really,

Im 6'2 and when I was 180lbs I didnt look "lanky" at all.

You'd need to be something like 150 or less to really be visibly "lankly"
>>
>Dodge drivers

top kek

the driver deserves to rot the fucker cant even race in a straight line
>>
Street racers deserve to rot in hell.
>>
>driving fast around other people
literally retarded
highway racing is stupid, city street racing is stupid
only the touge is for real
>>
>>14579389
I can't tell if you're trolling or retarded
>>
>>14579468
>only the touge is for real
only if you make sure no normies are using the road at the time
>hoon at night so you can see on coming cars from a greater distance
>>
>>14575992

This is all manslaughter. Because of the prosecution being overzealous, this case may be thrown or dumbed down severely to an easy plea bargain. Overzealous prosecution can lead to a lack of justice for many.

Hopefully Dealio will take his stroke of luck and commit himself to being a better driver. Keep the racing to the track, it's the only safe place unless the public roads are closed off and sanctioned for event use. Even then, most roads have many deformities in them that can cause a serious crash. Potholes are no joke.
>>
>admitting to anything illegal
>not claiming lost of control

The prosecution is taking this too far, which will probably cause the case to get dismissed or max 3 years with parole. Other driver will never appear either way.
>>
Hahahahaha holy fuck its like a meme in real life, douche bag on the wangan in a charger lost control in a straight line
>>
File: 1439111075117.jpg (14KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1439111075117.jpg
14KB, 234x250px
>>14580374
>the tubes are leaking
>but he got homicide x3 for a meme
>mfw
you just can't overcome this dank meme, son
>>
>>14579389
Don't you have a police station to protest, or a shotgun to suck on?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.