[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking my B theoretical tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1456464931507.jpg (42KB, 440x324px) Image search: [Google]
1456464931507.jpg
42KB, 440x324px
Wish me luck.
>>
>>14563366
Good luck failing.
>>
>>14563366
What the fuck is a B theoretical you fucking cunt?

Not all of us come from whatever fucking country you do that make you take B testicles.
>>
>>14563371
Thanks!
>>14563862
B license is car license in Yurop.
Here we have theoretical + practical
>>
>>14563366
Failed my first try with 23/10 Fehlerpunkte. Second try was 7/10.
0/10 when I was doing the motorbike test
>>
>>14565748
wow, you should not drive
>>
>>14565793
Why? I improved :^)
Also I didn't prepare myself for the first test
>>
>>14565748
What are the rules in Germoney?
In Be you get 9 mistakes out of 50.
>>
Most people don't know what you mean by theoretical and practical (I'm this close to say you must be portuguese btw, since that's what you get translated word by word)
Now, if you say written and driving exams, then everyone gets it.
>>
>>14565812
>30 questions
>Answering a question wrong gives you "mistakepoints" (Fehlerpunkte)
>Answering a major question wrong gets you 5 Fehlerpunkte
>Answering a rather unnecessary question wrong gets you 2-3 Fehlerpunkte
>you're allowed to have 10 Fehlerpunkte (but with 2x 5 you're out as well)
>>
>>14565799
The test is simple and most of it should be common knowledge, not something you should have to prepare for.
>>
>>14565832
Well it's common knowledge for somebody who drives but for a 17 yo who has never driven a vehicle before it's not so common. Also about 5/30 questions are numberquestions like "how many meters away from an intersection are you allowed to park" which you have to prepare for. Having those wrong are about 15 Fehlerpunkte already. But I'm not talking myself out of it
>>
>>14565845
Git out underage.
>>
>>14565829

>important questions are higher valued

As it should be. Here in Portugal you're only allowed to miss 3 out of the 30, regardless of what you failed, which can bring frustrating results.

>you can fail because you missed the max carry capacity of a vehicle type you didn't even applied to get a license for
>>
>>14565855
He failed three times, I think it's fair to say he's over 18 now.
>>
>>14565855
>reading comprehension
>>
>>14565862
>reading comprehension 2.0
I only failed once with 23/10 Fehlerpunkte

Passed with 7/10 on the second try for car and 0/10 on the first try for motorbike
>>
>>14563366
Theory is easy peasy. Now practical test can be pain in the ass. I have no idea how things are done in germany but in poland you basically spend all the time in driving school on learning how to pass practical test and not how to actually behave on the road. It's fuckretarded.
>>
>>14565883

Honestly, it's the same here in PT, all you learn in school is how to operate the car. Actually learning to drive, that's after you get your license.
>>
>>14565883
Yeah they can fuck you for the least bit of a mistake.
The problem is the examinators are a bunch of entitled fuckwads who get paid too little and circlejerk over their 'safe driving' elitism.
I'm in Belgium.
>>
File: leftfrontcorner.jpg (38KB, 565x414px) Image search: [Google]
leftfrontcorner.jpg
38KB, 565x414px
>>14565904
fellow portuguese here

portugal is the fucking worst when it comes to cars. the absolute fucking worst

i upgraded my car's brakes to something like pic related a couple weeks ago. i go to the IMTT to see if this is considered a "modification". they say yes so i need to have the "project" aproved by two mechanics, fill out a fucking ton of paper work, and spend an extra 250 euros (as much as i paid for the brakes, total) just so i can drive the car on public roads.

fucking hell this is aggravating. no wonder people mod their cars illegaly. because doing it legally is literaly three times the work and you pay twice the mod.
>>
>>14565904
Not even that. Have an example on how the test are done in poland:

>examiner tells you to go left on the next intersection which requires changing lanes
>turn blinkers on
>there is another guy on the left lane but he slows down to let you pass

Can you just change lane in this situation? Fuck no. You have to tell the examiner first that the other guy is letting you pass and for the permission, otherwise it counts as forcing the other drivers on the road to slow down despite the fact that the other driver willingly wanted to let you pass.
>>
>>14565927
whats the fine for not having your modifications approved?
>>
>>14565930
your car gets aprehended until you either get the paperwork done at IMTT, or they undoo the mods, charge you for the undoing of the mods (plus a fine), or they straight up impound your car (if you refuse to do any of them)

some guys just buy of the periodic inspection examiner.

according to the law, this kind of modification makes the car "unsafe". you heard it right, putting bigger, better brakes on the car makes it unsafe, and getting a stamp of approval by the IMTT makes it safe again.
>>
>>14565927

Eu sei esse sentimento, irmão.

When I did mine I just changed the brakes and kept my mouth shut. Helps if the new parts look like stock, that's what most do, and they won't bother checking. In fact:

>shocks on a friend of mine's car shat themselves
>new shocks are the same spec as stock ones, but painted blue.
>takes it for inspection, fails for "illegal modifications"
>doesn't change them, just paints them black
>inspected again, passed with flying colors, and the inspector even says "see how it rides better with stock shocks?"

So as you all can see, explosive combination here: retarded laws, and retarded enforcement
>>
>>14565965
lmao
>>
>>14563366
It's easy if you just have brains.
>>
>>14563366
Oh, you've got it all wrong. You don't need a license to post on /b/.
>>
>>14563366
You do realize underage people are not allowed to post here?
>>
File: DSC_0195.jpg (153KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0195.jpg
153KB, 2560x1440px
>>14566018
>>14566026
I'm actually 27.
Pls clap.
>>
>>14565965
>keep them looking stock
stock is pic related, modified is the pic i posted before.

fucking portugal man. my story at the inspection is diferent

>be me, one year ago
>brakes only get 65%, but pass
>they're pretty shit
>no ABS either.
>upgrade brakes
>new inspection
>car gets 94% on brakes
>failed because of illegal modification
>go to IMTT do all paperwork previously approved
>passed

wtf. how is this ok.
>>
File: Brakepadchange1.jpg (28KB, 455x354px) Image search: [Google]
Brakepadchange1.jpg
28KB, 455x354px
>>14566371
forgot pic
>>
>>14566371
>>14566376

Sadly that's how it is. For them red calipers is an instant red flag, no pun intended. Leave them unpainted or in a more understated color like grey and they won't even bat an eye.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.