[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on the apple car team. Ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I'm on the apple car team.

Ask me anything
>>
File: 1454976906224.png (709KB, 646x631px) Image search: [Google]
1454976906224.png
709KB, 646x631px
When does the next iphone come out?
>>
does it have a vee ayte?
>>
>>14504302
Any sports cars in the plans?
>>
>>14504316
iPhone 7 will drop in September.
>>
File: 1418426122916.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1418426122916.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>14504336

Confirmed legit apple employee, y'all.
>>
>>14504302
First of all: Why
>>
>>14504325
Right now we are working toward it being a hybrid v6 with a design not far from the Jaguar F-Type. It's sporty with a few carbon fiber bits here and there but as of right now I wouldn't exactly call it a sports car.
>>
>>14504345
I couldn't give two fucks about this job. This company is complete shit with insane deadlines and extremely shit upper management. They can fire me for all I care. Ask me anything and I'll answer.
>>
Do you take 280 or 101 to work and how many asians have crashed into you while commuting
>>
>>14504376
Who will the Apple car compete against? Tesla? Google's car?
>>
>>14504376

Do you own an Apple product?

Would you recomend an Apple product to those that ask?
>>
>>14504398
the only apple product I would genuinely recommend is the one they stopped making. the iPod Classic.
>>
>>14504403
>52gb music player that easily fits into your palm
truly god tier
>>
why does my iphone 6 act up sometimes and act like i'm touching the screen when my thumb is nowhere near it??

ive almost had some bad situations accidentally liking girls photos on Instagram, okay.
>>
Is the apple car invisible and encrypted I don't want anyone seeing me leave my house and where I work.

Does it have a built in dash cam so I can make YouTube money by paying a friend to drive a beater into a pond in front of me while naked.
>>
>>14504408
>52gb
I think you mean 160
>>
>>14504414
they made 160gb ones too? holy fuck.
>>
>>14504388
101 because lolpaloalto.
>>14504393
Mercedes, Chevy, and Toyota mostly in the sense that it's a hybrid. We aren't going full electric with it and want to put a good alternative out there to the volt and the Prius. That being said we are shooting to compete directly with the Mercedes S Class in terms of luxury and technology packed within the car.
>>14504398
I own an iPhone, MacBook Pro, and iMac because I get to write them off as business expense. As much as I hate this place and the way it is run I will say with full honesty that the products are great and I would highly recommend them.
>>
>>14504424
they made up to a 240 or 250gb. I have a 160gb one that kicks ass.
>>
>>14504365
>apple
>not perfecting the electric car
>V6
>not I6
I doubt it.

OP better provide proof.
>>
>>14504431
Competing with Mercedes highest priced vehicle

When tesla is rolling out a affordable car

When everyone else will be making more affordable hybrids

When people making over 100k per year are buying Toyota and Lexus hybrids for less than an s class

Thinking people will pay S class prices for a fucking Apple car.

You're worse than Volkswagen with the phaeton. Ten times worse in fact.
>>
>>14504435

False, 160 gb was as big as they ever got.

Source: I own the last version of the last one.
>>
>>14504409
Take it to an Apple Store and tell them the screen is acting up. If you're still under warranty they'll replace it free of charge. If you're not you'll have to pay the $109 screen replacement fee.

Pro tip if you're not a cunt they'll probably fix it for free even if you're not under warranty still.
>>14504413
No
>>
>>14504443
Like all of our other products it's a premium product for premium people. If you can't afford it go buy a Chevy volt.
>>
>>14504446
the 240gb version wasn't the last generation. it was the second to last edition.
>>
>>14504448
Ok so why don't you leave. Nobody cares about your premium priced cars.

Enjoy selling 0 of them because imagine how good the Prius will be when the apple car is released. Nobody will pay an s class price when the Prius and probably a Prius sedan or Camry sedan exists that is just as beautiful as the apple car.
>>
>>14504302

Does each seat come with a butt plug button?
>>
>>14504465
Have you seen the abomination that is the new Prius?
>>
>>14504302
How overpriced will it be and how underpower will the hardware be?
>500%/4years old for iphones
>>
>>14504460

The 240 gb was just an aftermarket HDD upgrade, apple never sold one bigger than 160 gb.
>>
>>14504471
Have you seen the demographic that buys the Prius? Most likely the same demographic the apple car will be selling to. And guess what, they aren't going to buy the apple car when the next next generation Prius or other hybrids exist because 1. Apple 2. They spend their money wisely 3. People with money know a good deal and 4. Apple won't be a good deal and 5. Toyota has the hybrid market and will continue gaining loyalty from people with money.
>>
>>14504477
didn't know that. weird.
>>
>>14504472
The car will start at $90,000 and can be upgraded and customized up to $150,000
>>
> gotta replace those breaks on my old Apple car!

> replace the breaks, had to take whole car apart first

> attempt to start engine

> error 53
>>
Is this the beginning of the end for Apple or do you think people will actually purchase it? Isn't your target market 16-30 year old white girls? How gay is it going to look?
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 960x640px
>>14504485
Oh and ps if you really worked for apple car you could tell us about this concept they've been working on for years

But you don't work for apple do you
>>
>>14504518
That's not even a real concept
>>
>>14504503
Download more brakes
>>
>>14504528
No duh because it wouldn't pass a crash test.

I know what I'm doing
>>
>>14504443
>thinking people will pay S class prices for a fucking Apple car
Applefags and Apple buyers pay $1200 for a $350 laptop with a shitty OS, an aluminium shell and a glowing Apple logo. Who's to say people won't pay $90k for a $25k car with the same basic features as the laptop.
>>
>>14504549
Because 90k is real money.

Apple is good at marketing phones. Apple will not be good at marketing a car. Especially if it costs 90k.
>>
>>14504518
Is this the nike one from Gran Turismo 4 after it got fat and stopped trying?
>>
>>14504576
Apple has some of the most oleaginous fans and customers of any customer base. They are a market unto themselves. I don't doubt that this car will be an overpriced piece of shit like everything else they do, and I don't doubt that the world and his trust fund mother will fall over themselves to buy it.
>>
>>14504458
>Implying most apple owners are premium people buying a premium product

>implying they aren't just dumb hipsters paying for the logo on the back

Paying $1000 for a phone is a lot different than spending $100,000 on a car. Everyone but African kids with flies on their faces can afford an iPhone, but only a very small percentage of those people are rolling in 100k+ cars
>>
>>14504612
They'll have to take out a second mortgage to do so.

Most apple owners don't need an apple iPhone. It's all image. But cars are a different ball game and are actual money and commitment in terms of repairs.

Apple will have to sell a limited amount for the first while to see if there is any demand at all. So probably a few thousand if you're lucky.

You're forgetting that young people don't care about cars these days. It's hard enough getting them to buy a fucking Yaris let alone a larger vehicle.
>>
tesla is the apple of the car world
apple literally cannot compete as long as tesla exists

and no one would trust a company who pays chinks 10cents an hour to build a car
>>
>>14504302
When it breaks do you have to replace the entire car just like you do with everything else apple makes?
>>
>>14504448
thanks bro, they were pretty chill when i got drunk and threw up on my 4s. they just replaced that bitch.
>>
Can it skid?

If not, make it skid. Give it a skid feature.
>>
>>14504440
>i6
>trusting apple
I dont think you realise how incompetent their employees are.
>>
>>14504302
What do you work on with the car? Is Apple designing as much of it themselves as they can, or are they doing only some of it and using as much off the shelf parts as they can?
>>
>>14504735
Steve wouldn't let that happen. Let's just say it that way.
>>
>>14504302
Is it really necessary to own a dildo before you get hired?
>>
>>14504730
It has a hand brake right now. It'll probably get replaced with a button though.
>>14504737
I'm currently working on software for the in car computer system.
>>
>>14504376
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO OS X? YOU GIMPED THE DISK UTILITY, WHY? WHY DOES IT RUN LIKE SHIT ON A HASWELL RMBP? STOP MAKING SHIT PHONE HOME.

STOP FUCKING UP.
>>
>>14504852
>STOP MAKING SHIT PHONE
yeah nah, unless you stop buying it they'll keep making turd phones
>>
>>14504878
>I don't know what I'm talking about
Stop being an idiot and then you can reply to me.

ALSO GET RID OF FUCKING HFS+. IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR, GET ZFS ALREADY.
>>
>>14504841
I've got one - Why did you go for Apple? Did you start there trying to get in on the electric car? Did you join as another job or to develop some other thing and got moved to the car? Did they seek you out from outside the company for the car?
>>
>>14504841
>It has a hand brake right now. It'll probably get replaced with a button though.
What do you do? You are obviously not an engineer. Product director or some management shit?
>>
>>14504924
>Personal questions
Rather ask about the car. You seem to work for Apple as well. Good luck on trying to sniff him out.
>>
>>14504924
I've worked on coding for iOS for the past 5 years. They put me on the car with a team of people to code a new OS for the car.
>>14504924
Basically I got out of college and they were hiring. I got a job interview over here and it went well. Not much else to it than that.
>>
>>14504975
>They put me on the car with a team of people to code a new OS for the car.
Uh, for what part exactly?
>>
>>14504841
Confirmed for liar.

When even Volkswagen has a electric parking brake you can dam well bet apple will.
>>
>>14504980
Every system in it is fully digital and software driven. Gauges, A/C, radio, iOS integration, you name it its all handled by the new OS we are creating for it. At this point it's basically iOS on a much larger and easier to use scale. It's still very much a work in progress right now so things could change drastically. It'll probably be another 5 years or so before the car is ready to hit the market.
>>
>>14504993
Like I said. It will most likely be replaced with a button. Right now it's a work in progress and nothing has been finalized.
>>
>>14504975
So to a degree it's going to be running iOS for infotainment and control?

>>14504949
I can say I don't, for what it's worth. I don't know much about Apple beyond the hype and mystique that gets built around them, so it's a little interesting to hear how someone ends up at a major company.
>>
>>14505025
More or less yeah. There's some huge differences as far as functionality is concerned but the layout of it will be extremely familiar to anyone who has ever used iOS.
>>
>>14504376
Fellow guy that worked for tech companies here, why do you do this to yourself?

You may not realize it but this job will fuck your head up.
>>
>>14505011
What are you going to do for embedded systems like ABS, steering controllers, etc?
>>
>>14505067
I fucking hate it. They can fire me for all I care. I want to get out of this business so bad and do something I actually care about. I have an industrial design degree as well and I'm thinking about going out and seeing if I can find a job at ford or some shit designing cars.
>>
>>14505085
It'll all be controlled by the software we are developing. We have a system we are working on that makes the steering feel the exact same no matter what speed you are going. As far as ABS and TCS are concerned they can be adjusted to a degree through the onboard control tablet. ABS to a much lesser degree than the others.
>>
Ok OP,
What part of the team are you on
>>
>>14505120
Software development
>>
>>14505094
See if you can build a portfolio of designs on your own. My neighbor before I moved a couple months ago did ID on his own, he designed a lot of various medical machinery (I think he did the machine design of one of the LASIK units too) and he was rolling in it.
The guy lived in a house of about 3300 sq ft and had an original first run Corvette and some rare ex-racer porsche and a few other cars. That house was a downgrade, he moved there from a house of about 40k sq ft. thing was packed with original art he commissioned or made himself.
Seriously, get a portfolio of designs and start moonlighting-get good at it and there is a LOT of money to be made.
>>
File: 1449740692829.jpg (46KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449740692829.jpg
46KB, 720x480px
how will the car's media systems work?

will i be able to plug it into my phone for aux, or is it going to be a typical closed up nightmare like apple always is, meaning it'l force you to stream music through internet services?
>>
>>14505146
yeah I'm already working on it. I can't stand to work in the tech world anymore. I make really decent money but I'm fucking miserable with it.
>>
>>14505173
it will have an AUX cable and 64gb of flash storage that you can store music and other media on.
>>
will i be able to control car functions with my iphone from outside of the car?

like if i jailbreak this bitch will i have a 2 ton RC-car?
>>
>>14505117
>It'll all be controlled by the software we are developing.
That's mind-numbingly stupid, surely you realize this? Embedded systems is an entire specialty for a reason...
>>
If you make it have a supercharged v8 , six-speed manual, weigh less than 1000kg and rear wheel drive I'll buy one. Oh also it needs to cost 30k or less
>>
>>14505181

will i be able to download applications onto the car/ access the internet with it like tesla?

>will i be able to play angry birds while driving
>>
>>14505186
There will be a remote reverse system but outside of that no.

>>14505190
It's not entirely controlled by the OS. You can change settings in the OS but nothing more.
>>
>>14505206
>There will be a remote reverse system but outside of that no.
What's the use case for this?
>You can change settings in the OS but nothing more.
Ah, OK. Cool, then.
>>
>>14505213
Not a fucking clue but they wanted it because muh technology. My only guess is if you were to have people on both sides of the car park entirely too close to you. You could make the car reverse without anyone in the car to be able to get in to the car without door dinging anyone's car.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 610x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 610x456px
Can I drive the car to me from my house with I phone.
>>
Apple sucks dick
>>
>>14504302
apple is gay

android car when?
>>
>inline 6
>not turbo 4

almost had me
>>
>>14505275
spotted the stang cuck
>>
This is the worst baiting I have ever seen in my life.

OP doesn't work at Apple. OP is regurgitating rumors and features from already existing Mercedes models.
>>
>>14505294
nigga I drive a 128i

but when even BMW drops the naturally aspirated inline 6 you know Apple will
>>
>>14504316
Where can I get more of these?
>>
>>14505067
>>14505174
What's wrong with tech companies? What part of the whole process were you in?
>>
>>14505438
It's shit in every way. Impossible deadlines, shit upper management, asshole coworkers, etc etc.

I work in software development for Apple. Mainly iOS but on rare occasion also OS X
>>
>>14505532
>I work in software development for Apple. Mainly iOS but on rare occasion also OS X
ANSWER ME THEN.
>>14504852
>>14504886
>>
>>14505532
Well shit, maybe I should pursue a degree in Computer Science then. That or I'll just work with for the government. Or I'll make my own company or some shit.

>>14505538
Calm down.
>>
>>14505538
The only thing I ever worked on for OS X was some debugging for El Capitan. I'm sure disk utility is shit now because we don't care about it due to everything moving to flash storage within the next three years.
>>
>>14505532
If I send you my resume can you recommend me to the right people? I'm a junior dev with 2 years experience.
>>
>>14505553
And multiple internships.
>>
>>14504886
stop being a moron then you can ask questions
>>
>>14505547
>I'm sure disk utility is shit now because we don't care about it due to everything moving to flash storage within the next three years.
That's utter nonsense, you still need it for things like partitioning. Why is HFS+ still a thing? Ask the OS X team why they're such fuck ups, use these questions to light a fire under their retarded asses. I'm running out of computers to buy, damn it.
>>
>>14505553
Trust me you don't want to work here. Try to sell your skills to some place like HP and hope you can get something if you really want to work in the tech world. Get and ID degree and work for a car company if you can.
>>
>>14505569
but partitioning isn't at all broken. I won't disagree with you though. The current build of OS X has quite a few problems that drive me insane. I could fix them pretty easily but I won't do it until they pay me to do so.
>>
>>14504302
Will the car have a usb controlled dildo or fleshlight that can be remotely controlled over the internet? Both?
Makes for faster drive by Craigslist casual encounters.
>>
>>14505612
Topkek
>>
>>14505591
>but partitioning isn't at all broken
I can't dispute that because I had El Capitan on my laptop for all of 3 hours, I couldn't take the power consumption. I just remember it being extremely simplified. They could simply put the old one back and everyone would be happy. The average person never looks at it. I won't hate on SIP, I get where it is coming from, but it would be nice if it was easily toggled.
>>
>>14505637
>power consumption

Were you running a hackintosh? It's incredibly energy efficient so long as you're running the hardware it was designed to run on.
>>
>>14505701
>Were you running a hackintosh?
No, it's a MacBook Pro 11,1. I tried a clean install, even, but the battery life dropped from ~10 hours with general web browsing to about 6.
>>
>>14505724
>MacBook Pro 11,1
Really? We tested El Capitan on several much older models with minimal effects on battery life. I'm currently running it on a MacBook Pro 13" from 2015 and get 12 hours of battery life under light use such as web browsing and music/video playback. Are you running programs like Final Cut Pro X in the background? Which processor do you have in yours? It sounds to me like your processor might be malfunctioning and drawing too much power even under light loads. I'd suggest taking it to a local apple store and having one of the "genius'" take a look at it. You shouldn't be having an issue like that on a newer MacBook Pro
>>
>>14505788
Also, How many charge cycles do you have on the battery? If it has less than 1000 cycles on it you'll be eligible for a full replacement under warranty for a defective battery. You'll even get the newer MacBook pro at that with the force touch trackpad.
>>
>>14505788
>Really?
Yea. I'm thinking I'll try a clean install again, just to see if that will help. I have no heavy processing in the background, I just usually have Mail, Safari, Messages, maybe VIM and a couple terminal windows open.

I have the i5-4258U. Battery has 120 cycles on it. If the hardware was the issue, wouldn't rolling back to 10.9 not fix the issue?

Thanks for the replies, by the way.
>>
>>14505886
Not a problem man. I would definitely take it to your nearest apple store and have them check it out. There is a small possibility of the processor drawing too much power by ALWAYS turbo boosting after the update which is a hardware issue. Like I said before, If you're under warranty still they will replace it with a 2015 rMBP free of charge.
>>
>>14505920
>There is a small possibility of the processor drawing too much power by ALWAYS turbo boosting after the update which is a hardware issue.
Hmm it could be that. It does stay far warmer after updating. I'm out of warranty though so I'll probably stuck with Mavericks unless I can fix it somehow.

Really grateful for the help, though, it's nice to talk to the developers.
>>
Is there a glory hole in every bathroom, or are those just in the executive ones?
>>
>>14505940
even if you're out of warranty on it you still stand a chance of the store manager being bro tier and replacing it anyways. With it staying far warmer than usual my guess is that you're having the hardware issue I described. At the end of the day it couldn't hurt to try taking it out there and seeing what you can have done about it.
>>
Is Jony designing most of the components? Interior / exterior?
>>
Is Apple Watch 2 thinner? And round?
>>
>>14505970
He has the final say in a all of it but he's not the one actually designing it as it's not his area of expertise. I've spoken to him quite a few times though on the interior of the car and what we realistically have to work with from a design perspective and he's completely bro tier about it. He is very rarely declining design choices for the interior and exterior.
>>
>>14505983
no, it's merely a material refresh making the sapphire crystal standard across all models, adding more colors to the Sport and Watch models, introducing some new bands, and improving the battery life.

between you and I you're still a sucker if you go for anything but the 42mm sport model. The aluminum we use is extremely strong and if you're not a dumbass you won't scratch the glass on it under normal use. literally everyone here outside of executives and shit has a sport model for just that reason. The ION X glass isn't going anywhere either and will remain an option on the sport and now the watch models. There will also be a 48mm Watch Edition that will start at $22,000.
>>
Is it self-driving? Will it beat the Tesla Model 3 to market?
Also I'm from Palo Alto too.
>>
>>14504841

Can you backdoor the software to make the car compatible with Android Auto? Because that would be fucking epic.
>>
What's the solution for listening to music with 3.5mm TRRS headphones while charging on the iPhone 7?
>>
>>14506045
I highly doubt it will beat the model 3 to market. Self driving is a thing we are working on but holy fuck it's expensive to get approved by the DOT.
>>14506046
no
>>
>>14506059
don't listen to the rumors. There will be a 3.5mm jack on the iPhone 7. Most of the rumors you hear are created by the marketing team and sold to news outlets to create buzz over the new products. We're Apple, we can literally sell ice to eskimos.
>>
So does this mean the car won't work after the next gen is released and lazy owners don't update the OS?
>>
>>14506059
Get a bluetooth headset you fucking poorfag. It won't even have a lightning to 3.5mm adapter available.
>>
>>14506077
What do you know about the Skylake Macbook Pro refresh? Is the exterior design going to change at all?
>>
>>14506077
Thank you, Apple Jesus.
>>14506079
Fuck off.
>>
>>14506078
No, It will work just like any other car out on the market. It will not become unusable at any point.
>>
>>14506081
The design will not be changing any time soon, at least not in the MacBook Pro line. There will however be an added USB Type C port added. The MacBook Air will be getting a refresh next year however. It looks like a slightly larger MacBook and will include the force touch track pad and keyboard from the MacBook.
>>
>>14506084
>It will not become unusable at any point.
Gonna take this as absolute truth and sue the fuck out of apple when i crash mine and it breaks.
>>
>>14506101
Good luck with that.
>>
>>14506109
Thanks. I'm off to find the jewiest lawyer I can.
>>
>>14506099
Wait, why are they keeping the Air around? I thought it was going to be replaced completely by the 12" Macbook as the portable option in the lineup.
>>
>>14506101
well of course it will be unusable in the event of a wreck... Software will not ever render the car obsolete.
>>
>>14506099
What ya'll using in your data centers? Old af Xserves?
>>
>>14506116
The air is the Mac Mini of the MacBook lineup. It's barebones and just gets the job done. The MacBook is a lot more capable that people give it credit for and will be receiving a price drop next year to $999. The air will be dropping to $499.
>>
>>14506131
Sure thing, champ.
>>
>>14506140
just wait and see
>>
If anyone can show me a Windows laptop that has AS GOOD of a trackpad as the MacBook, I'll buy it now.
>>
>>14506182
The Dell XPS 13 came close supposedly but still no cigar.
>>
>>14506171
You're full of shit, it costs them way more than $499 to make an Air.
>>
>>14506187
I was pretty close to getting a yoga pro because I loved the battery life and the tablet gimmick, but it's super high resolution basically makes any pdf or text unreadable
>>
>>14504465
Retarded consumers will buy it for the logo because they think that "it just werks" and because everyone else buys apple
>>
File: sonic.jpg (96KB, 651x940px) Image search: [Google]
sonic.jpg
96KB, 651x940px
>>14506189
It costs beats way less than $300 to make their headphones

Think about it
>>
>>14506189
Yes, this was true a few years ago. We don't plan on upgrading it with the latest tech though which will keep the cost down. Three years ago it cost us around $700 to make one. Today it costs $350.
>>
>>14504302
Will it error 54 if serviced outside an Apple centre like the iPhone?

Will it be made with child labour like the iPhone?

Will the factory have the highest suicide rate in the world like the iPhone?
>>
>>14506189
Given it takes less than $150 to make a iPhone I doubt that.
>>
>>14504302
Where is apple gonna sell these? Through Tesla dealers? Is apple gonna make its own dealerships/apple store combo buildings>
>>
File: applewatch_penis.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
applewatch_penis.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
>Another Apple shill
I thought I was the only one on here.
>>
>>14506031
Most of us got the Sport model when it was 50% off though. Add some awesome Chinese knock-off bands, like this space gray links and no one knows the difference. Got my wife a hermes knock-off band for her 38mm Sport and people seriously thinks it's the real deal.
>>
>>14504376
Is the Mac Pro worth the money? I want it for computer-aided-design. Should I just get an iMac?
>>
is there any reason to get a mac? Despite being overpriced there has to be a reason. Right?
>>
Hey OP do you know if there's going to be a 5K Thunderbolt monitor?
>>
OP, do you have any infos on the design you can share? Maybe even pictures?
>>
OP if you a real apple employee, what do they serve in the morning, where in the afternoon they serve burritos? Cafe Macs btw
>>
>>14507009
>Given it takes less than $150 to make a iPhone
I highly doubt that.
>>
>>14507638
What CAD work can you even do on OS X? Mac Pro is worth the money if you need a workstation, but I'm not sure it's actually worth anything for that purpose since there are other workstations and most CAD shit is Windows only for some shitty reason.
>>
Siri stance my car

OK Did you mean take a right turn into thi-

FFFFUUUU
>>
>>14504302
How do you like the SG campus?
Aren't you glad they put in the cage on the garage so that plebs can't drive up there and take your precious parking?
Also food trucks this Friday, don't forget to head out early or you'll be stuck in line for an hour like last time.
>>
>>14508102
It really does. Apple makes fuckheaps of money because their profit margin is never below 55%. Usually in the 200-300% range.
>>
>>14504302
Does it come with windows?
>>
>>14504376
It's not the firing you have to worry about, it's the lawsuit that follows.
>>14504431
Actually Sunnyvale.
>>14504465
>>14504612
This. Apple people are freaking retarded. If the car costs 10x their annual income some will try to finance it anyway.
>>
>>14508443
Finally, someone who asks the important questions.
>>
Why cant it look like a normal fucking sedan
>>
>>14508444
>Apple people are freaking retarded. If the car costs 10x their annual income some will try to finance it anyway.
That's poor people.
>>
>>14504431
What engine is it gonna have? Surely Apple won't be able to make their own.
>>
>>14508620
Twin Turbo Diesel Hybrid Triple Rotary
>>
>>14504431
confirmed for not being an apple employee. Gotta take the 85 to Cupertino from the 101 nigga.
>>
>>14510224
I'm more of a 880-280 man myself.
>>
File: applecar.jpg (473KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
applecar.jpg
473KB, 1920x1280px
>>
>>14508739
>Diesel Rotary

Oh FFS.
>>
>>14515064
Look at the type cover for the surface. Microsoft invented it, Apple copied it and pretended it was their original idea. Who couldn't see them copying Rolls Royce and pretending the diesel rotary was an original Apple idea all along?
>>
>>14504302
fake ass CF
>>
>>14505381
>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.