[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which state has the best car culture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 18

File: US map.jpg (432KB, 1500x955px) Image search: [Google]
US map.jpg
432KB, 1500x955px
Which state has the best car culture?
>>
>>14480879
mexico
>>
Id vote Texus but that's only based on some videos I've seen.
>>
File: lu9asl85iibtvbap4ehw.jpg (35KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
lu9asl85iibtvbap4ehw.jpg
35KB, 600x337px
>>14480896
don't forget based florida
and I would say California, but all the restrictions are insane
>49 state legal
>not legal in California
what cucks
>>
florida
california
michigan
>>
I am biased, from columbus ohio we have a hilariously inept and broken car scene. I vote us for #1 if you like constant drama and failed dreams.
>>
Not dumbass California.

t. California
>>
They're all shit.
>>
>>14480879
California.

i wish there was more in Iowa though. I mean, the regulations on cars are so crazy low here
>>
None of them

AmeriKKKa is a trash country with no culture. No car culture besides crossovers and spicmobiles. Strict import bans when they produce trash vehicles. Speed limits which are strictly enforced.
>>
>>14480879
Australia.
>>
File: 1404408776711.jpg (10KB, 149x212px) Image search: [Google]
1404408776711.jpg
10KB, 149x212px
>>14481009
>move to Florida
>register a JZX100 as a Acura Legend
>no fucks given
>>
>>14481009
I live in Canada and the highest limit is like 75 mph/120kph, I wish we had 85mph/140kph like they do down south.
>>
>>14481009
Speed is irrelevant when you only have 80hp on the autobahn.
>>
>>14480879
>>14480879
the real answer: most of them, this is the United States of using cars.
>>
>>14481044
BUT FRONT PLATES ARE SIN
>>
>>14481054
AND SINNERS HAVE MORE FUN
>>
>>14481009
>Speed limits which are strictly enforced
That depends entirely on where you are. Sometimes it's nice having a horribly underfunded police department.
>>
>>14481054
my state doesnt use disgusting front plates
>>
>>14480907
>based Florida
Fuck off
>>
There is literally nothing good about florida
>>
>>14480879
Probably California. Everywhere else they seem to treat their cars like shit.
>>
Michigan, we have a pretty fucking awesome scene here. Check out the Woodward dream cruise, they basically shut down a six lane road and let people cruise insane hot rods all day long.
>>
>>14481661
Plus, no smog inspection bullshit.
>>
>>14480879
What the fuck kinda map is this? Where the fuck are the state capitals?
>>
>go to university Ave in Minneapolis
>used to be a good cruise street when porkys was around
>classic cars and hot rods as far as the eye could see
>go now
>1 parking lot filled with rusty civics and cucks that think their bro truck is fast
>why.jpg
>>
South Florida and Southern California
>>
South Florida is pretty great. Doesn't offset the undeported immigrants problem though.
>>
>>14481788
>>14481829
Fucking shills.
Florida is awful
Unless the only reason you like cars is so you can look at them, Florida is fucking terrible
>>
>>14481673
They're all listed
>>
>>14480879
which state has the most publicly open tracks? which state has the best tracks? which state has the best driving roads? planning a trip to the states and want to know where would be best to go, want to roadtrip across the country, will probly be starting in florida as a family friend lives there
>>
>>14481839
I can't hear you over it being 50 degrees outside right now and it'll be in the 70's by this afternoon
>>
>>14481959
I live in Florida you moron,
It's a terrible state.
The only people who like Florida either weren't born there, don't live there, or are complete retarded assholes
>>
>>14480879
Who cares?

Best in general is Florida or Texas
>>
File: 1306035081293.jpg (18KB, 310x296px) Image search: [Google]
1306035081293.jpg
18KB, 310x296px
>>14481994
Someone is salty.

Born and raised Floridian here. Yes, there are some absolutely batshit retards in this state. But avoiding them is easy: avoid Wal-Marts, college campuses, and parts of big cities were streets are in Spanish.

It's hard to expect great things when this state is the love child of Cuba and the deep South. We have the best/worst of both worlds. It's a very bipolar state.

Just look at the positives, man. Beaches, babes, boats, booze. There's plenty of it here. Lighten up, damn it.
>>
>>14480907
>but all the restrictions are insane
No inspections, to pass emissions just keep your fucking cat in order, or buy an old car that doesn't need one. Is this seriously too fucking hard for you?
>>
>>14481054
WHO GIVES A SHIT

Even in front plate states you can go for years before getting a fix-it.
>>
>>14480896
>>14482010
>texas

pssshhhh whatever, It has the same car culture my state of kansas has. Lifted douchebag brotrucks and coal rolling
>>
I live in northern Nevada and our car culture sucks
I blame California
>>
Probably Texas because sheer size and good climate for cars to last
>>
>>14482010
Bitch we got lowriders donks slabs stancefags brotruckfags coal fags ricers mexitrucks and of course richfags and big power guys. And everything in between. Houstons car scene is good though
>>
>>14480879
wtf. thats nowhere near where Topeka is
>>
>>14482053
Yeah but there are like almost no good driving roads here, mostly just straight roads. Good for musclefags I guess
>>
>>14480879

May as well remove states with emissions testing and safety inspections off the list.

Commiefornia is immediately disqualified no ifs, ands, or buts.

New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Delaware, and Vermont are also disqualified because they require emissions testing in all jurisdictions and all but New Jersey and Connecticut require safety inspections too.

Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Missouri, Louisiana, Wisconsin, Illinois, Tennessee, Indiana, Ohio, Georgia Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, and Maine all require emissions testing near metropolitan areas.

Utah, Texas, Missouri, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, and Maine take a double strike because they also require safety inspections.

Nebraska requires a safety inspection if you register an out of state vehicle, Mississippi and West Virginia require safety inspections. Alabama requires safety inspections upon sale or transfer.

That leaves Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Kansas, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Iowa, Arkansas, Kentucky, Florida, South Carolina.

So basically Florida or maybe South Carolina because the rest either have winters or are undesirable. Oklahoma is automatically out. Arkansas could be okay there are some windy roads in the bluffs with elevation change, but you have to watch out for the cousin lovers. The rest all have too much winter.
>>
>>14482293

Southern California isn't bad for motorsports. There are numerous world class facilities nearby. The weather allows racing season to run all year. If you have a race car most if not all of the negatives of CA auto enforcement are gone. And if you have classic 1975 and older you're good on the street too.
>>
>>14482293
You completely forgot Michigan.

>no emissions bullshit
>heart of the American auto industry

The only downside is our shitty roads.
>>
>>14482413
and the salt
>>
>>14480879
Kansas
>>
>>14480879
It's a tie between California and Florida
>>
>>14482293
Texas inspections are a joke

>Do the wipers work
>Do the blinkers work
>Do the brakes work
>Does the emergency brake lever work

That's about it
>>
>>14480879
Australia
>>
who kansas here
hows winter treating you
>>
>>14482053
>beaches
Hate em
>babes
Majority are intolerable and I'm not interested to begin with
>>14482053
>boats
Who cares
>>14482053
>booze
If your defense of a state is that you have to be drunk to enjoy it, it's not a good state
>>
how the fuck can anyone think Florida is good for cars, are you people fucking stupid?
if the only thing you want is a car to just look at then I guess Florida is for you, boomer
>>
California. Classics aren't subject to emissions, no salt or sand on the roads, great weather, great mountain roads and the 101 up the coast. Straight pipe fags stay away.
>>
File: 1411933732641.png (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1411933732641.png
46KB, 400x400px
>>14482231
There are some great roads in north central Florida with some good hills and some twisty treats. Alachua/Union Counties around the hilly I-75 corridor. Give it a look

>>14482779
My defense wasn't the necessity to be drunk to enjoy it, but rather we have a great beer, wine, and spirit scene. Not wine country like Cali but we do pretty well.

There's also good camping and hiking for such a flat state (check out the Keys and panhandle, they have some badass primitive camping), and the polar opposite in the typical tourist attractions of Orlando.

Sports teams? Tons of them, with a variety of sports.

As for the car scene, there are plenty of cars and coffee opportunities, show opportunities, and even Jap importers here in Florida.

I could go on and on. We have the right mix. No, I'm not saying it's perfect here, but as long as you're here, you might as well see the good in it.
>>
>>14481639
Disneyworld. Disneyworld is amazing.
>>
>>14482923
Also forgot to mention the excess of music venues and festivals and all the other different festivals and chill cookoffs we have.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1440x1080px
>>14482936
>>
>>14482936
It's cool if you're either 9 or if it's your first time there.

Universal studios > disney world
>>
California for the time being. but if Sacramento doesnt kill it off with regulations within the next 10 years, all the mexicans will
>>
>>14482923
I've seen quite a few R32s and R33s down here in Miami. I saw an R32 in the MDC Kendall parking lot the other day.
>>
California and Florida

California is a bit strict but that doesn't really play off the car culture. I don't think it's that strict though, you should take care of your car to begin with.
>>
>>14482923
lmfao i live in high springs wtf
>>
>>14482765
Overland Park here

Fucking 70 degress today lmao, but it will probably be cold a shit next week
>>
>>14483218
County Road 241 leading north from Alachua into Union County. It looks straight, but the hills and the view are fun. There's an amazing view when heading north at the last hill before the county line. Beautiful scene. Then in Union, there are some nice, fun twisties.

Grandparents have a farm out there, that's how I know. Used to go to High Springs all the time, still do from time to time. Live near any of the springs themselves?
>>
>>14481851
California, but you can't just drive onto the track, you need to sign up for a track day

>>14482293
>best car culture
>states with no tracks, completely straight roads because no elevation change at all, and no decent jobs that could allow you to afford one of the most expensive hobbies
Yeah sounds great
>>
>>14482751

I've had safety inspections in 5 states not including Texas and they've all been about that.

>>14482413

You're right. Way too much winter to even be considered.

>>14483429

Florida has 4 road courses at least. Plenty of good jobs there and cheap houses from the crisis still.

Georgia isn't too far to get to its 4 road courses, including Road Atlanta. Barber Motorsports Park in Alabama wouldn't be too far either depending on where you locate in Florida.

South Carolina has Carolina Motorsports Park which is actually pretty great. From there you'd be close enough to VIR too. Also not too far from a huge race center, Charlotte.

As for SoCal I would make 46% more working the same job, but cost of housing would go up 130%, utilities 24%, food 15%, transit 33%, healthcare 14%.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind picking something like Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, or even Oklahoma. I would still make decent money. Cost of living is dirt cheap. Land is cheap. There's a fantastic drag racing and circle track scene. It's near the SCCA headquarters and nationals in autoX and rallyX with dedicated venues and top level drivers. There's Heartland Park Topeka road course, drag strip, and used to be a dirt oval that may be coming back. Hallett, Hastings Motorsports Park, RPM in Iowa, a roval that Rusty Wallace built in Iowa. Circuit of the Americas, Road America, and some tracks in Illinois, Indiana, and Kentucky would all be doable in a weekend trip.
>>
>what is Oregon
You get best of both worlds
Cars and tracks
Or
4x4s and mountain trails
>>
>>14483568
oregon is based as fuck
>>
>>14483574
>tfw want to leave canadian prairies to live there but have too good of a job to leave
>>
>>14483593
can you move this job?
>>
>all these faggots saying California and Florida...

Aren't black cars banned in Commiefornia? Get the fuck out of here you fucking cucks.

Flordia... Flat as fuck, nowhere to drive to other than a fucking swamp. Have fun trying to fuck old widowed snowbirds...
>>
>>14483629

You can only do so much on a public road anyhow. I've lived where there's a Mulholland Drive type road. They're usually chock full of cops, people going 25, have low speed limits, squid bikers, cyclists, and the list goes on. I went to Tail of the Dragon because everyone raves about it. Absolute garbage. I've been faster in a parking garage with curved ramps to the top. I am looking for all types of motorsports and year round.

It's at least not an automatic no like CA.

Florida has a mix of paved and dirt ovals, road courses, drag strips. Florida has decent weather most of the year.
>>
>>14482066
>tx2k
>texas mile
>1320 videos
>Royal purple raceway shows and races
>there are only bro trucks here
LOL moron. TX2K is one of the biggest street shows in the country and people from all over the world come. Texas mile too.
http://tx2k.com/
https://www.texasmile.net/
http://www.royalpurpleraceway.com/
>>
>>14483712

Yeah I don't care about drag racing. Circuit of the Americas could be nice, but the track days are few and far between. Texas Speedway has a roval that is okay, but is closing down apparently.
>>
>>14482751
Only if your car is >15 years old, there are emissions tests for everything else.
>>
>>14480879
Thinking about moving to the US.

Been thinking about Utah or Arizona or Florida or Alaska cuz gunz.

How is Alaska in car culture? i like to go down the road a beautiful scenery.

I am very well aware of salt and rust.
>>
File: roadsaltusuage1.jpg (46KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
roadsaltusuage1.jpg
46KB, 500x405px
If your state even theoretically uses salt it's automatically disqualified. Otherwise it's like saying a state is great for gun owners when it legally requires you to store guns in a bowl of salt water.
>>
>>14483747
Im pretty sure more varies by county/city than state.

My county uses salt, the county next mine doesn't. Then again they barely have any snow removal service at all
>>
>>14483743
are you joking?
>Alaska is twice the size of Texas (which is bigger than western europe)
>has 700k people
>roads are full of snow
>many places don't have real roads
>wildlife is SUPER protected there
>the forest is super protected
>it's mostly labor jobs
How the fuck do you think the car culture is there
>>
>>14483794

Sounds perfect for a rally car or a prerunner truck. At least you don't have to worry about stancefags XD.
>>
>>14483794
I have no idea dude.

I am a guns and cars fanboy, Utah is the best of the best in /k/ but i just want a place with great scenery to drive around, bonus if it has a lot of tracks nearby since i want to get into drifting and entry-level track races
>>
>>14483821

Not the same anon but srsly shut up. he is trying to say that there is no "car culture". no one cares what car they have as long as it doesn't get stuck in snow or mud, people dont have time for that "car culture" shit
>>
>>14483747
What does North Dakota do for ice?
>>
>>14483747
retard detected
its called dont drive your car for three months
holy shit i know its possible
>>
Illinois is pretty good for the 4 months of sunlight and warmth that we get
>>
>>14482293
is Wyoming ebin
>>
>>14483834
>i want to get into drifting
Join the high school anime club
>>
>>14483839
>have to keep your car stored to prevent catastrophic deterioration even if it would otherwise be fit for the conditions
>good car state
Pick one.
>>
>>14483839
You are completely arguing the wrong point. The thread is about the best car state. And if you are forced to hide it away form months, it's can't be the best (as long as there are states that don't require this).
>>
>>14483598
No I work for a municipality, which is a giant section of land that we are responsible for, clear gravel roads, dig drainage ditches, install culverts that sort thing, working my way up to grater operator, I don't know how it works in the states, I guess you could consider it like a county but not sure
>>
File: sedona hicke after biketrip.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
sedona hicke after biketrip.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>14483743

Arizona or Florida are your best options but I lived in both and Arizona is def the best... best gun laws in the country and perfect riding weather all year around, we got one of the biggest capital cities in the US and all 4 big sports are present here. there are soo many things to do that makes me think that arizona is almost its own country.

pic related, me and my friend took a bike trip to Sedona a few weeks ago
>>
>>14483914

The nice thing about Wisconsin for me is that you get a long winter to complete winter projects. A lot of the local race teams would have trouble competing all year with extra expense and no time to make major improvements when there is nothing else to do.
>>
>>14482293

North Carolina "safety" inspections are a joke lol

Running with "illegal" emission shit on my car as it speaks and the guys who do inspections don't ever check anything. They just plug your car into an OBDII reader and if everything comes back good then they let you go
>>
>>14483961

Why even live in CA if not SoCal? That's like moving to NY to live in Albany.
>>
File: 1447256608128.jpg (36KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1447256608128.jpg
36KB, 250x241px
>25 years

I guess florida
>>
>>14484070
Because SoCal has too many mexicans, it's polluted, and it's overcrowded.
>>
>>14480879
Cuba
I know it's not a state, but it was once a territory so I'm counting it dammit
>>
Arkansas is seeming okay actually. The Ozarks region has some great driving roads. Little Rock actually has a decently cool night life and car scene. The cost of living is cheap. Land is cheap. Winter is usually very mild with little to no snow depending on location. Only problem is longer treks to tracks, but you could be centrally located about 5-9 hours from a huge number of tracks in the Great Plains and Mid West just not very close to a single track.
>>
File: 1452995972686-4.jpg (105KB, 446x588px) Image search: [Google]
1452995972686-4.jpg
105KB, 446x588px
>>14484134
> it was once a territory

yanks and muh manifest destiny BTFO
>>
>>14483838
Man up
>>
>>14483231
muh nigga
>>
>>14482293
Iowa salts the crap out of their roads, so everything rusts. It sucks.
>>
>>14485819
What do you expect them to do when snow and ice come?
>salt roads
>a few tards complain about MUH RUST
>or not salt roads
>and you get a million crashes, roads shut down to such crashes, and a million complaints about not being prepared for weather
>>
>>14485909
Oh, I understand. It just sucks to drive your car in the winter and know it's gonna rust out.
>>
File: twistyroads.jpg (245KB, 770x513px) Image search: [Google]
twistyroads.jpg
245KB, 770x513px
>>14480879
>no snow, always sunny
>hundreds of miles of twisty canyon roads
>hundreds of miles of coastal roads
>good economy
>buttonwillow track, leguna seca race track

The only reason you'd dislike California is if you're a 12 year old that dreams of 1000 hp "street" cars.
>>
>>14485932
Or because i dont want a nanny state filled with niggers, abusive cops, triggered soccermoms that will call the cops on me because i just like guns.
>>
>>14485944
you'll find that in any big urban/suburban area. If you live outside of the city I bet you could pretty much do whatever you want while still having all the benefits of California.
>>
>>14485979
>no mags over 10 rounds
>no automatics
>everyone freaks out about guns
>everyone freaks out about hunting
>everyone freaks out about gun stores

Dude. The reason why i want to move to a state FIRST free on guns and SECOND easy on cars and car culture its because car culture its way more widespread than the gun culture or shooters in the US. I can find nice cheap cars and maybe tunning shops and maybe street racers and maybe some local circuits or drag strips everywhere, cant say the same about gunstores and hunting ranges and shooting ranges in the US.
>>
>>14485999
> no mags over ten rounds
Reloading is half the fun

> automatic
Sorry you can't efficiently mow down a school of children
Who the fuck uses automatic weapons for anything other than being retarded or a mass murderer? Serious question here

> last three entirely dependant on where you live
> redneck towns still exist in California btw
>>
>>14485999

...literally no one i know gives a shit about guns and as far as i know hunting game is a fairly normal thing to do
>>
>>14486024
>Reloading is half the fun
Communism has spread into you, pal, you dont know what you are saying. You almost dont sound american.

>Sorry you can't efficiently mow down a school of children
Who the fuck uses automatic weapons for anything other than being retarded or a mass murderer? Serious question here
Read above. We dont need autimatic guns. We just want automatic guns.

>redneck towns still exist in california

>community that has no problems with guns =/= rednecks
>>
>>14486038
But i want to move next to a big city, senpai, reading through this post and being a /o/ and /k/ lurker, i dont know if i should move to florida, alaska, utah or arizona if i can.
>>
>All these sour grapes trying to justify their shitty flyover state with uninformed hate on glorious SoCal

Stay mad, poorfags.

Btw, this was in winter...
>>
File: 1422431304673.jpg (5KB, 197x206px) Image search: [Google]
1422431304673.jpg
5KB, 197x206px
>>14486043
>Communism has spread into you, pal, you dont know what you are saying. You almost dont sound american.

Are you for real?
>>
>>14486055
>>14485932
>>14486024
>samefagging that nobody likes your shitty state.
>>
>>14486062
No, i am not "Forreal", i just dont like californiggers
>>
North Carolina

No front plates and we have touges. Also drag strips and car shows every few days.
>>
>>14486052

I live in California.

https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/Hunting
>>
>>14486043
People like you shouldn't be allowed guns or anything that could be used as a weapon to be perfectly honest
>>
>>14486087
well, its true what they say in /k/ then, callifornians are all retards.

>When should the amendments be infringed for 500, anon?
>>
>>14486024
>we dont need fast cars, long trips is half the fun
>we dont need low MPG, refueling is half the fun
>we dont need internet, telephones are half the fun
>>
>>14486098
> if I can't have a 500 round drum mag for my ak47 I don't want anything!!!
You're literally a child.
>>
File: DSC_0156.jpg (719KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0156.jpg
719KB, 1200x803px
>>14486052
Look at a BLM land map, that's going to be what determines where you can go have fun with guns. All those states have lots of BLM land except Florida, but no nice to live in big cities really. Colorado might be worth checking out for you.
>>
>>14486125
> damage control
You actually have no reason to own a 500 round drum magazine for your automatic assault rifle other than to cause mass harm in crowded areas.

Owning retarded weaponry for the sake of owning retarded weaponry is like buying a formula car and never participating in a series.

Gtfo
>>
>>14486128
And you are literally a fucking cuck.

>I dont want high capacity mags for guns so you cant have them
>>
>>14486149
I can hit my target on the first pull of the trigger. I don't need to spray and pray for a minute like some blind adhd cod kiddie
>>
File: 081.jpg (46KB, 600x854px) Image search: [Google]
081.jpg
46KB, 600x854px
>>14486145
>You actually have no reason to own

The /k/ in me is cringing.
>>
>>14486157
>changing the subject proves i am right!
>>
>>14486145
>Owning retarded weaponry for the sake of owning retarded weaponry is like buying a formula car and never participating in a series.
No. Owning something that you like because you want to its like having freedom. You want to know why people call it "Commiefornia"? Because of people like you.
>>
>>14486162
So you buy something to never use it for its intended purpose? Lemme guess, you're the kind of faggot who would win the lottery buy a heap of fast cars and never ever touch them? Roflmao
>>
>>14486187
Is there any issue with doing exactly that you fucking faggot? if i win the lottery to buy whatever the fuck i want and i do exactly what i should be able to because I CAN.

Or are you going to be the communist asshole who wants me to share my own shit just because you want it more than i do?
>>
>>14486181
No its called autism

>>14486200
Yes. Buying a rave car and never racing it makes you a cuck
>>
>>14486215
>Buying a rave car and never racing it makes you a cuck
No. Buying a race car and wanting everyone but you to use it makes you a cuck. Buying something because you want to and deciding what to do with it its called "freedom", you fucking retard.

>no its called autism

Did you had a shitbrain-enhancement surgery when you were born? sorry if i am not a poorfag who has to use everything that i have just to feel like its not a waste, unlike you, but someone's property means they have the right to do whatever the flying magical fuck they want with it.
>>
>>14486215
>rave car
>rave
>>
>>14486259
Even i know that he just made a typo, dude. "C" and "V" are literally the next to each other. No time to look for meaningless shit when a californigger is trying to sound smart.
>>
File: USA_Mountains_Roads_376678.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
USA_Mountains_Roads_376678.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
arizona mane
>>
>>14480879
Well, Indiana has the best racing. That's something, right?
>>
>>14486024
You are the worst kind of transplant, yankee kikesucker that has destroyed my native state of California.

We used to be cool, like Colorado or Nevada, but with superior climate and natural beauty/parks etc.

You turds have turned it into a gentrified, segregated yuppie/nigger slum shithole.

Kill yourself, SoCal scum.
>>
>>14486234
So you're saying you're allowed to go on a shooting spree bevause "HUUR I PAID FOR IT I'LL DO WHAY I FUCKING WANT FREEDUM MO FUGGA??

Gun fags just shoot themselves in the foot at any opportunity don't you
>>
>>14486389
>thinking paying a house on an automatic gun or going through some paperwork to become a wepaon's dealer means going into a shooting spree

Go fuck yourself pal. That logic of "IF YOU WANT SOMETHING THAT I DONT LIKE THEN YOU ARE GONNA KILL PEOPLE WITH IT" its what made cali into a nanny soccermom state.
>>
File: 20150804_184733.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20150804_184733.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
South Carolina
>No Inspection
>No emmissions testing
>Cops don't bother you if you're white

I love it here.
>>
File: DSC01286.jpg (3MB, 4496x2744px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01286.jpg
3MB, 4496x2744px
Texas for the ebin car meets
>>
>>14483737
That's not true statewide.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/rsd/vi/consumerinfo/emissionTesting.htm
>>
>>14483545
>I've had safety inspections in 5 states not including Texas and they've all been about that.

They take your tires off in Pennsylvania.
>>
>>14486716
Can you sue if they fuck up reattaching them?
>>
>>14486734
Yes. They can't damage your car while they're inspecting it.
>>
>>14486965
Then if i go there i will just break the shit out of my car and claim it was them. Then i will steal the state and i will be rich!
>>
>>14481015
>>14482755
Australia.
>>
California allllll day. Yes we are the most strict but the smart always know a way around inspections ;)
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.