[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2016 Honda Civic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (70KB, 626x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 626x382px
I want to get a new car, and I want it to be something decent. I think the brand new 2016 Honda Civic's look awesome, and I saw they got top review.s. But I also really like the new BMW 3 series.

What's a better buy? 2016 Honda Civic Touring or 2016 BMW 3 series?
>>
Why would
You ever buy shitty fwd
>>
>>14450494
I would wait till they release the Si so you can get turbo+manual
>>
>>14450494
>What's a better buy
Mazda3
>>
>>14450610

:(
>>
>>14450625

Why would you suggest that over a new Civic?
>>
>>14450494
They're shit. Too big, tiny trunk opening (should've all been hatches), shitty CVTs, shitty driver aids and it's ugly thanks to pedestrians and CAFE
>>
>>14450636
It's all in opinion mostly.
But for me at least (having driven both).
The Mazda had a better feel all around. Less cheap feeling. More power. More solid in corners.
But then its mostly opinion
>>
>>14450610
Sorry to ruin your teenage street racing fantasies but 99% of /o/ (including you) will never use their car in a way that RWD would benefit them over FWD
>>
>>14450677
what a sad view of life. FWD is not bad and you can race it fine
>>
>>14450677
>what is every day of my life
No way FWD could put down the power my car has, and just yesterday I had some traction control off fun. Every day on the same stretch of road going to work my traction control fights to keep the tires planted while accelerating. FWD would cuck me even harder. Enjoy your objectively inferior drive system.
>>
>>14450610
if you live in a place that snows
>>
>>14450720

fuck RWD in the snow. That is a real cuck
>>
>>14450769
I've never had an issue with rwd in snow
>>
>>14450773
You've never had real snow.
>>
>>14450654
>less cheap feeling
the mazda 3 interior is at least 5 years old and looks like shit

the console/nav is also shit

2016 civic is brand new fucking shit nigga
>>
>>14450795
Ok and? Stop citing snow
>>
>>14450795
Oh OK. Sorry I forgot you know exactly where I live
>>
>>14450802
I said personal opinion

To me the Mazda feels much much higher quality.
>>
>>14450805
If you actually did you wouldn't have posted this.
Or maybe you're just lying, like most RWD shitposters do.
Oh well.
>>
>>14450818
>cancer killing /o/
>>
>>14450769
Have fun going uphill in your FWD in the snow. Used to live next to a large hill FWD cars would have to back up. If you can't drive RWD fine in the snow you are a shitty driver.
>>
>>14450818
I lived somewhere it snowed four feet every winter and i drove a RWD you cuck. Faggots in FWD cars couldn't even get up the steep hills or even out of parking lots with a slight incline on all seasons. You have no idea what you are talking about. FWD being good in the snow is the biggest automotive normie meme out there. It just isn't true. FWD sucks in the snow just like it sucks all the time.
>>
>>14450842
RWD vs FWD is meaningless in the snow outside of turning, in which case FWD wins. Cry more
>>
>>14450883
correcto
>>
>>14450883
>opposite of truth bait
Strikes again
>>
>>14450883
>Confirmed for never attempting to drive up an incline in a FWD car in the snow.
Sorry but this is fact. As someone who owns FWD and RWD cars and lives somewhere it snows over four feet a year you cannot bullshit me.

Alternatively RWD has a hell of a time backing up inclines in the snow but this is far less of a detriment than being able to drive up a hill forward.

Have fun when you move somewhere not flat buddy.
>>
>>14450494

Civic
>>
>>14450817
>Mazda feels much much higher quality.
What a shitty opinion. Might as well buy a gun and off yourself
>>
>>14452422
>honda feels much much higher quality.
What a shitty opinion. Might as well buy a gun and off yourself
>>
>>14452422

Ah honda shills, so easy to spot, so easy to ignore.
>>
>>14452427
>>14452430
Nah. You're the ones who are buttmad mazda shills. No one wants to buy your mother cars, even OP didnt consider it.

Get your slow, faggish car out of /o/
>>
Get a meme GTI. I mean just a GTI
>>
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
>>14450494
looks like a bar of soap.
>>
>>14452987

that's a accord not a civic
>>
Looks like a fucking Chrysler 200.

>Absolutely_disgusting.png
>>
>>14450942
lies
>>
>>14452987
why would anyone possibly think momzda can put more money into R&D and testing than Honda

mazda literally copied and pasted the front grill design on to every single model they sell
>>
>>14454637
>literally copied and pasted
I see you're among the masses who don't know what literally means
>>
>>14454655
your mazda sucks balls chomsky
>>
>>14454655
in a literal manner or sense; exactly.
"the driver took it literally when asked to go straight across the traffic circle"
synonyms:exactly, precisely, actually, really, truly;

???
>>
>>14454637
You do realize that EVERY car manufacture does that right?
>>14454846
You're a idiot

The mazder is the better option compared to the new civic.
I've driven both and the interior of the mazda is much better+muh driver feels.
>>
>>14450494
You should get a GTI
>>
>>14450610

Like you're gonna do mad skidz and burnouts with your new car.
>>
>>14450773
>never had an issue with rwd in snow

Yeah right.
>>
>>14455019
Nigger
>>
>>14453745
filename.jpg
>>
>>14454919
the mazda is a piece of shit and on a 3 year old platform, you are literally advocating it's wise for people to buy old shit, mazda is probably shitting its pants right now because of the way the new civic will impact sales

also mazda is the only japanese company that makes cars that all look identical. The germans use the same face for their higher priced cars for heritage reasons over decades, while mazda is literally banking on one shit design. have you forgotten the happy face previous gen mazdas?

kill yourself
>>
>>14450942
I just took my FWD family sedan out in some freshly fallen snow and had no problems driving up inclines on my all-season tires.

My RWD car would have struggled a lot.
>>
>>14454946
>unironically buying a vw
>>
>>14456049

This
>>
>>14450494
Why would you cross shop a compact economy car and an entry level luxury car?
>>
I hate how the turbo only comes with a CVT and not that sweet 6 speed manual
>>
>>14454919

>I've driven both and the interior of the mazda is much better+muh driver feels.
Nah, most people i know buy mzda because muh looks but in reality it looks like gay ass, and they dont know any better.

Civics will always be better, faster and good looking all around.
>>
>>14457289

I've heard that it's better to just buy the top of the line economy car with all the luxury features vs buying a luxury car for the name
>>
>>14457519
It's more like features in a specced up economy car vs nice seats in an entry level luxury car

And you should be comparing something that costs the same like a top of the line Accord the the 3 series
>>
>>14450494
Ignore the >fwd hurr durr trolls, they're as retarded as a tin can (0 brain cells).

Anyways, get the Civic Touring (better fuel economy and honda reliability).

Or you can be a supreme gentlemen or a BMW-Poor fag and get the base BMW 3 series.

I also DO NOT know why you would choose two vehicles with two different price ranges unless the 3 series is [used] or is NOT loaded with dealership customization/options.

If you REALLY want to get the 3 series, mind as well get the Touring Accord 2016 model, shit looks sexy.
>>
>>14457770

>2016 Accord Touring

That does look pretty fucking awesome
>>
>>14457582
>>14457770
Thirding the Accord
>>
>>14457847

What's the ground clearance of the accord?
>>
I got a Civic EX
Love it. Good fuel economy, feels very luxurious.
My one complaint is that Android Auto is very unreliable and I occasionally have issues pairing my cellphone, but rebooting the console usually fixes it
>>
>>14458486

What color did you get? I'm curious as to how the gray interior looks with the cosmic metallic blue
>>
>>14458508
Red, but I did have the privilege of seeing a blue one (I think it was the electric blue though) and it look gorgeous.
Also, I'm fairly sure that black interiors are standard for LX and EX and only the higher models get to choose other colors.
>>
wait is this about civic vs mazda3 or civic vs bmw 3 series?

cause ones in a completely different price range..
>>
>>14450802
> new car consoles are shit in 5 years
> 90s car consoles are timeless
>>
>>14458540
Yeah how is that tape deck treating you
Or oh man you finally got one of those models with a cd player? Talk about fancy and modern.
>>
>>14458448
It's a family sedan who cares?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.