[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top Gear Line Up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14

File: 1455200263060.jpg (49KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
1455200263060.jpg
49KB, 660x371px
Is anyone going to watch this show any more?

The best part of this show is that the 3 guys only put up with each other, no liked each other

Now they're full of diversity and whatever, so who's going to watch it now?
>>
Chris Harris seems like the only redeeming thing about this show. Which means I'll watch his clips online, but not the whole show.
>>
>>14433448
too many chefs spoils the soup
>>
> A muslim, a jew and a ginger walk into a bar
> They meet quota and immediately become Top Gear presenters
> "Shalom! I told you this combination would verk. We are goi-"
suddenly
> HOL UP
> *smacks lips*
> SO HOWA COM WHITEY GETTA CAR N I DONt?
> "t-trayvon I thought you were in priso-"
> *breathes through gapped teeth, sucking*
> HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP SO WHAT YOU IS TELLING ME
> *breaks spicy chicken wing bone and sucks out the marrow*
> SO WHAT YOU IS TELLIN.... OH DAMN THESE LITTLE NIGGAS ARE HOTTT!
> "Trayvon I'm sure we can fit you in on the show, this channel is not called BBC for nothing."
> SO WHAT YOU IS
suddenly again
> CAR SLAMS THROUGH BRICK WALL
> CRASHES INTO BAR
> 4 casualties, one was a fatality, a girl celebrating her 21st birthday
> "Aren't you boys ... forgetting something?! ;)"
> *somebody climbs out of the car*
> *takes off helmet, waving long hair; its a woman*
> "Bet you are surprised its me, a woman. Lets see if you boys can try to keep up with me?"
> Points to her chest which has that female symbol on it, with some little devil horns
> Nods seeking acknowledgement that she is a woman, and knows about cars
> "O-ok thats great I guess if we ask the taxpayer for mor-"
and then
> For some reason the guy that plays Joey from friends walks in
> HOW U DOIN' ;) ;) ;) ;) ? :) ;p XD ;P
>>
>>14433905
looks like /b/ is still leaking into /o/
>>
are you fucking kidding me?

that cunt chris fucking harris?
that shitlopnic dude?

fuck that manlet. fuck bbc, and fuck top gear.
fucking ruined.
>>
>>14433905
This post is terrible. Matt Leblanc is based his recent work was great
>>
>>14434047
top gear was never good autismo. back to ovg or what ever containment thread you came from.
>>
>>14434047
Harris is the guy who shat on NA miata because it's not modern ferrari
>>
>>14433448
>Is anyone going to watch this show any more?

Yeah. Real car fans.

If you aren't one, fuck off.
>>
>>14434053
the fuck is ovg? is that one of them daily shitbike threads?
>>
>>14434047

Harris is the best car reviewer around at the moment, no one else is even close. He is better than Clarkson Hammond and May put together because unlike them, he actually knows what he's talking about.

So yeah. Your opinions are wrong.
>>
>>14434077
He writes for Jalopnik.

Your opinion has been put in the trash.
>>
>>14434056
what? he said he liked it for what it is.

he said it was slow and unrefined which it is. it's a fucking shitbox. anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. top gear would have said the same thing.
>>
>>14434081

I don't even know what Jalopnik is.

I judge him on his work for Autocar, Drive, and Chris Harris on Cars, and he made great shit for all three.
>>
>>14433875
Have you seen Chef by Jon Favreau?
>>
I'm probably still going to watch it. At least to see what it's like. It might be good.

Your problem is that you expect it to be anything like the previous version of Top Gear. It obviously won't be.
My problem is that I expect Untitled Amazon motoring show to like the previous version of Top Gear. I'm afraid I'll be disappointed.

This is just a new car show with Matt LeBlanc, Chris Harris, and some other people to me.
>>
>>14434096
yes and fuck it made me hungry watching it
>>
>>14433448
I'd still give it a shot.
The big thing that made the trio good was they worked well together and played exceptionally well off of their respective personalities.
Which in a way worked well-you didn't have to be into cars and you could still enjoy them dicking around on the specials. Even the gardening episode they did was amusing.
If the new hosts can work well enough together then it might be good, although my only real worry is they have possibly too many hosts. It's easy with three to find the odd one out and get a good trio, but six? How will they do the specials? reviews? news? Will two always be presenting and a couple reviewing and then mixing it up for the specials?
>>
>>14433758

This.

The fact Chris Harris got on the show is both a blessing and a nightmare.

Basically Chris Harris has deserved to be on Top Gear for many years now. He's the best Car Journalist out there. He's the right mix of technical, hoonigan, enthusiasm and piss take fun. He's almost like Clarkson, May and Hammond, rolled into one, with none of the drawbacks. He's a proper car guy, for proper car fans.

The problem is though, he's joining Top Gear at it's biggest make or break moment, and I would hate to see his career slip because of the bad performance of the show. Although he acknowledged that in his interview, and just said "If it fails, at least I can say I hosted Top Gear once."

Personally, if it were me, Chris Harris and Matt LeBlanc with the Stig would make it a much better programme with just those three. I would have loved to have seen Guy Martin in the mix as well also. But Chris Evens, and Sabine alone bring the show down massively for me. Chris Evens, whilst he knows 'about' cars, he doesn't really know them in the same enthusiastic way Top Gear demands. He's a smug cunt who thinks because he has owned lots of cars, owns expensive cars, it gives him authority on cars. But when in reality, he's a plastic car guy. The type of guy who buys a brand new M3, never tracks it, never thinks about upgrading it, and never turns off the computers, but yet still maintains he is a 'petrol head because he owns an M3'. I think his attitude alone will kill the show. And it's a shame to see the likes of Chris Harris get dragged down with that.
>>
>>14434091
And Evo
>>
>>14434056
he said a peugeot 205 would be more fun.
which is correct.
stop being butthurt because he doesn't rate your little faggot car
>>
>>14434363
Just give me Eddie, Harris and Sabine.
Kraut sex voice and monkey drifting is best
>>
File: 0znLoly.jpg (31KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
0znLoly.jpg
31KB, 500x398px
>>14434363
>he's a plastic car guy
the dude straight up admitted on Top Gear to Clarkson that "he is not a petrolhead, he just likes cars."

so why he should be hosting the biggest car show in the world is beyond me.
>>
Top Gear USA should be
>Jay Leno
>Jerry Seinfeld
>Matt LeBlanc

with the occasional input from an American Stig and Spike Feresten. Prove me wrong on how this wouldn't be a superior line up.
>>
File: 14551795027652.jpg (319KB, 1733x1102px) Image search: [Google]
14551795027652.jpg
319KB, 1733x1102px
>>14433448
>posting the edit
>>
>>14434403
Thats the thing though. He does that whole.

"Oh, I'm not a car guy, but I want you to think I'm a car guy because I am a car guy, but nah I'm not really."

Thing. Which just pisses people off more than anything.
>>
>>14434056
>don't ever question the RWD meme
>>
>>14434395
eddie is a senile buffoon
should be replaced with tyson fury
>>
File: Fotor010871659.jpg (157KB, 1223x772px) Image search: [Google]
Fotor010871659.jpg
157KB, 1223x772px
>>14434403

> biggest car show in the world

not for long, m8
>>
File: 1437411758623.png (268KB, 540x619px) Image search: [Google]
1437411758623.png
268KB, 540x619px
>>14433448

I will watch it for the cringe. Outside of UK so i am not paying tv license lmao.
>>
>>14434091
He's just doing a Richard Hammond impression in all his video work. If you like an unimagantive copy cat that regurgitates what he is paid to say... Yeah sure he is great.
>>
>>14434553
Wait what? Just because neither of them has any personality whatsoever doesn't mean one is copying the other
>>
>>14434405
It would, but there would need to be someone for the millennials to keep the producers happy..
>>
>>14433905
Hey, I liked it

The little
>t-this isn't /b/ or /pol/ please be more tolerant!
cucks can fuck off
>>
Is that Sabine Schmitz?
She could still get it
>>
>>14433758
I agree
>>
>>14434405
>>14434588
Leblanc, keep Foust, and Carolla.
>>
>>14434553
you're thinking of the XCAR guy
it should be chris harris, mat wilson and rebecca jackson
actual car reviewers and the scripted banter wouldn't be quite so hard to believe as it will be with these cunts
>>
File: jewnazi.jpg (34KB, 350x550px) Image search: [Google]
jewnazi.jpg
34KB, 350x550px
>>14433905
kek
>>
Too many cooks spoil the broth. There's no need for 7 presenters.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
New stig has got to be Asian. There's no way the BBC would have a show without a mudslime in it. My money's on leepu.
>>
File: moonman3.gif (3MB, 476x355px) Image search: [Google]
moonman3.gif
3MB, 476x355px
>/o/ forgetting the formula that MADE Top Gear

Top Gear UK's presenters:
>Richard: Radio DJ with an Art Degree
>James May: Classically trained Pianist and part time Automotive Journalist
>Jeremy Clarkson: A bombastic failed automotive Journalist, turned Broadcaster [and barely given the part.]

To this day James May still can't race a fuckin car, Richard crashed several and Jeremy's a self described "fat old man".

>/o/ in charge of show casting
You don't want car guys. Car guys aren't entertaining.
Jey Leno wants to talk about aerodynamics while Clarkson wants to make fun of people.
Know what you want? You want three comedians with car interests or backgrounds.

A short loud douche like Bill Burr, a fat guy, like Gabriel Iglesias and a nogger comedian such as Katt Wiliams or Kevin Hart, hell, maybe even Ice Cube
>>
>>14433448
>eddie jordan
who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>14435089
>missing the point this bad
>>
>>14435098
>not actually reading the thread comments

I mean I could have >>'d 20 posts but i didnt
>>
>>14433905
>CAR SLAMS THROUGH BRICK WALL
>CRASHES INTO BAR
>4 casualties, one was a fatality, a girl celebrating her 21st birthday
>"Aren't you boys ... forgetting something?! ;)"

Lost it
>>
>>14433448
I might watch to get a glimpse of Sabine's ass.
but other than that, chris harris.
>>
>>14433448
One of them threw up in a supercar, right?
>>
>>14435168
Evans, while Sabine was laughing it up.
>>
>>14434405
>Jerry Seinfeld
TRIGGERED
http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/louis-c-k-comedy-sex-and-the-blue-numbers
Just watch first 30 seconds
>sound o 4 cylinder revving
>shot of an engine bay with 4 cylinder distributor
>JEW: this is a 2 cylinder fiat 600
>2 cylinder fiat 600
>[petrolheading intensifies]
This douche doesn't know shit about a cars, except of one thing: Classic cars are good investments and can be sold later for lots of shekels.
>>
>>14435355
Don't you get the fact that he picks out cars that are supposed to be the automotive equivalent to the guest he talks to?
Louis C.K. is the embodiment of that shitty 2 cylinder Fiat. It's subtle banter.
>>
>>14435423
except It's a four cylinder fiat, which any normal person could tell if
>he hears the sound of an engine in non-soud-isolated car
>sees an engine with 4 exhaust ports, 4 distributor cables etc.
>he has any clue about automotive history and can read a badge
>has access to wikipedia and can read a badge
>>
>>14435423
Sarah Silverman is equal to a 69 jag e type?

Schumer is supposed to be like a 71 Ferrari Daytona?

No way am I believing your logic.
>>
>>14433905
>talking shit about Sabine
>>
File: canadian_womens_curling.jpg (229KB, 1200x888px) Image search: [Google]
canadian_womens_curling.jpg
229KB, 1200x888px
>nigger
>woman
>progressive hipster asswipe
>arab
>homosexual(s)
>aging hippie liberal cuck
>gender-less completely unoffensive ambiguous thing

Almost ticked every box, but I was expecting some kind of POONJAB shit too, there's like a trillion of them in the UK.

This show was doomed to be a shitpile the second they fired Jeremy.
>>
>>14435534
It's his interpretation. He even points it out in later seasons. Sometimes he's way off, sometimes he's on point. Like Larry David is a Volkswagen Beetle and Ferrel is a Daytona Roadrunner. Those were perfect.
>>
>>14433905

lmfao
>>
File: cunt.png (727KB, 993x563px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
727KB, 993x563px
>>14435534

Sarah Silverman would be a 1984 Trans Am. Marginally attractive, used to be quite popular, everyone has driven her around the block at least once, but she's mostly broken down and completely unreliable at this point.

Amy Schumer is a rusted diesel 1995 E-350 panel van.

Because she's fat and ugly, and the bitch never stops running her fucking mouth.
>>
How the fuck are they going to do road trips with six people?

What if the woman goes on her period in the middle of some jungle in Africa?

What if they force her to wear a burka in the middle east?

Not only that, six different cars?
>>
>>14434096
CHEF
>>
ITT: People who don't know Top Gear existed before Clarkson and that it had a bunch of hosts before the 3 host format
>>
>>14435618
wow u smart
u know of thing before u were born
u read wikipedia
wow amazing
>>
>>14435618
>Sarah Silverman
Not in the current format. If they try to force the current format, on the new series, it's going to be a shitfest. At this point I'd rather it go back to the older top gear.
>>
Since when did Mat Leblanc get hired?
>>
>>14435534
>Louis C.K. is 2 cylinder fiat 600
>Amy Schumer is Iron Duke straight V6 Camaro
>Sarah Silverman is Rotary Turbo naturally aspirated Subaru Lancer GTI
>>
>>14435618
Yes, but the actual popular incarnation was the one with Clarkson, May, and Hammond.

Though, I guess I can't blame you since they're probably still broadcasting shows from the 80's on your TV made of coconuts.
>>
>>14435618

Doesn't mean it was good either, the shenanigans those three got up too made the show and the chemistry they have together.

Topgear isn't the cars they feature, its the dicking about in those cars.
>>
File: 8PGe4K4.jpg (52KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
8PGe4K4.jpg
52KB, 500x364px
I want the show to bomb but only on the condition that from the ashes rises the Sabine & Chris Race Track Sexual Tension Hour.
>>
I don't know much about Chris Evans, but back when I used to have the radio alarm wake me up every morning I'd often awake to Evans going on a tangent talking to some random guest on the morning show about what carburettor some random 70's Austins had or similarly nerdy auto-babble.

He's not my favourite but he does come across as a car guy to me.
>>
>>14435618

ITT: people who live in civilized countries with running water and plenty of food, and Type R

As if we're going to be lectured by some third world nigger, ha.
>>
File: 560014460_jason-colour.jpg (36KB, 231x231px) Image search: [Google]
560014460_jason-colour.jpg
36KB, 231x231px
>>14435650
>doesn't remember fat bloke, that was fired after 1st season
>>
>>14435729
>>14435630
>this upset he was BTFO

>>14435638
>>14435650
>>14435656
But complaining about the 3 host format is useless.
Since even when Clarkson started on Top gear they had 5 or 6 hosts back then (Plus the 3 host format is clarkson's baby so the BBC wouldn't touch it)

Honestly as long as they do more normal reviews and nothing too extravagant too often I won't mind
>>
>>14433448

Depends on how good the actual content is. Also a larger presenter cast may allow them to be more flexible in terms of challenges or road trips. In all honesty they couldn't just go back to the 3 dude formula, it would just be seen as trying to replicate what worked previously and it would fail just as miserably as top gear america failed.

Diversity is stupid, but doubling the size of the cast and doing something different with the show is probably the right idea.
>>
File: 1364422763276.jpg (184KB, 1100x290px) Image search: [Google]
1364422763276.jpg
184KB, 1100x290px
>>14435650
We still have repeats of the Persuaders
Suck it you classless roo fucker
>>
>>14434363
>hoonigan
Your post was going well until you used that word. What an immature baby you are.
>>
>>14435921

Oh shut the fuck up. Every car guy loves a little bit of a hoon now and then. Unless you're the type of person who details his 1964 MG A, in it's immaculate condition to take around to the local country club and sit around with his cums discussing how the modern world is terrible and how "Life would have only been better if Eisenhower was allowed a third term."
>>
>>14434077
You know that may hammond and clarkson didnt talk alot about cars because bbc, dont you? Do you think if clarkson explained how valves work inštead of powersliding tg would get any views? They said did what they have to do, tg is about entertainment rather than cars.
>>
>>14436050
It's not like thay can get that audience back anyway, and they seem to know it. Clowns are going to do their own show on Amazon and copying their format of presentation would be a suicide. Therefore, going doen the route of actual honest car show should be an obvious way.
>>
>>14434038
This is still 4 Chan tho. Fuck off back to normiebook and reddit.
>>
>>14433448
a woman. nope nope nope.
>>
>>14435733
Fun fact: Clarkson always wanted May as the third guy after he threw away his audition script and started talking about cabbages.
>>
Harris is a manlet
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.