[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how long will it last?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 20

File: Chris-Evans-Main.jpg (33KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Evans-Main.jpg
33KB, 615x409px
how long will it last?
>>
This guy looks like he should be host of "Topqueer"
>>
File: db weldon.jpg (235KB, 1500x843px) Image search: [Google]
db weldon.jpg
235KB, 1500x843px
New Top Gear will become an ebin reddit maymay show like MAKING A MURDERER.

I give it 2-3 seasons before ratings drop off a cliff and they scrap the whole shitheap.

I also predict a lot more product placement and shilling.

2bh though I don't even give a fuck, I'm not going to watch it anyways. 70% of the show's appeal was the trio, they're gone so you only have fancy editing and music left.
>>
>>14267351
Nice brutalist building.
>>
>>14267351
>70% of the show's appeal was the trio

This. The only reason to even watch the show now is to see them drive cool new cutting edge supercars, and even then we still have youtube for that.
>>
>>14267351
>I also predict a lot more product placement and shilling.

The BBC is pretty adamantly against product placement
>>
I give it literally 2 seasons

First season: oh fuck we're getting BTFO by amazon
Second season: let's just pack it in we fucked ourselves
>>
File: db weldon2.jpg (429KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
db weldon2.jpg
429KB, 768x1024px
>>14267368

Yeah I loved studying in there, felt like a bunker. So dank.
>>
He's aged terribly since the last Avengers movie.
>>
File: demonw.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
demonw.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
>>14267368
>Nice
>brutalist

mutually exclusive
>>
>>14267413

Bitch please.
>>
>>14267413
I think it's comfy.
>>
If I was a BBC exec i would've suggested a contest. People could get voted in by the viewers. The hype and the viewership would be unreal and you would probably end up with 3 good looking, entertaining people. I mean hell you could redo that every 2 years or so.
>>
File: crankysadvice.jpg (83KB, 574x413px) Image search: [Google]
crankysadvice.jpg
83KB, 574x413px
>>14267436
>>14267454
>>
File: tumblr_ny66u1SRCf1qzglyyo1_1280.jpg (429KB, 1280x849px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny66u1SRCf1qzglyyo1_1280.jpg
429KB, 1280x849px
>>14267413
>>14267436
While some larger buildings can be somewhat dull on the outside, the interiors are always pleasing. Works great with smaller structures.
>>
>>14267329
>we love gays, blacks, muslims, and all people
>everything about our government is grand!
>watch us three who hate each other fake some chemistry
>but look CARS!
>LOL remember wacky challenges? WE HAVE THOSE
>PLUZ WATCH!
>we have girl! we are progressive! she's a lady!
>plz watch we take road trip
>oh god what if we talk more about how much we like minorities?
>no watch?
>season 2 is last season.
>>
>>14267454

This. Weldon was so comfy inside.

>getting your first handjob in the dimly lit stairwell of a brutalist library

Lotta feels in there too. Maybe I'm sentimental.
>>
>>14267532

This x100.

>thinking anyone but white males and their spouses watched Top Gear

>thinking any form of nigger or moonpeople would watch Top Gear in supporting numbers
>thinking womyn would want to watch a show primarily about cars

What a fucking dump the UK has turned into.

It's funny how books like V for Vendetta, 1984, and Children of Men held Britain up as the last, strong bastion of hope and civilization. They will literally be the FIRST developed nation to fall into disrepair. They will be the FIRST to be bombed by a collective allied force against Islamic global takeover.
>>
>>14267550
It's funny that all these companies and people (all over) shit all over white people. Only to forgot that white people make up the majority of people in the west and Places like England. Keep shitting on white people and you'll only have tumblr on your side. The rest will get sick of it. We'll take some shit because of our past, but there's a limit.
>>
File: OB8n3ZV.jpg (65KB, 599x431px) Image search: [Google]
OB8n3ZV.jpg
65KB, 599x431px
>>14267564

It will reach a breaking point.

That's the ultimate goal: widespread civil war.

Do not doubt the genius nature of the Eternal Jew, young lad.

I have some reading you might be interested in:

>>>/pol/
>>
>>14267329
We don't know yet.

Certainly the thing's doomed to fail if they're just trying to create the same show with a different cast, because the three presenters' on-screen relationships, and their collective creative relationship with Wilman and his team, can't really be replicated. Many have tried.

If the new show is going to work, Evans and whoever else need to have their own creative licence and get on with it on their own terms, and the Beeb needs to accept that the end product is going to be different, probably radically so.

Oh, and Evans et al's vision needs to not be shit, which is far from guaranteed.
>>
if it doesnt have clarkson hammond and may then it's not top gear and i don't give a fuck
>>
File: kewlface.png (58KB, 657x600px) Image search: [Google]
kewlface.png
58KB, 657x600px
>>14267583

Don't forget about the INSANELY POPULAR and TOTALLY AWESOME Top Gear: America.
>>
File: Salary1.jpg (46KB, 630x584px) Image search: [Google]
Salary1.jpg
46KB, 630x584px
Reposting in this thread

Daily reminder new top gear is a shit show before it even gets off the ground:

-Evans crashed a brand new Jaguar tester on his first time around the famed Top Gear track.

-The show “has had to become a lot more PC following the Clarkson row,”

-Evans, called a “control freak,” is at odds with producers; he wants total ownership over the show like longtime producer Andy Wilman had but the BBC says there’s too much at stake for a show worth “more than £50 million a year” in merchandising, live events and other revenue sources.

-The BBC wants Evans to give up his radio work to focus on Top Gear, and Evans hasn’t been willing to do that.

-Evans is completely terrible at pre-recorded videos/talking or giving commentary while driving, which is all Top Gear is.

-The production team apparently “doesn’t know anything about cars,” leading the Top Gear magazine staff to be brought in to suggest ideas.

-Ratings/excitement around Coulthard, Schmitz and Harris as flat as fuck. Further troublesome because the appointments came after big names including Zoë Ball, Jodie Kidd and Suzi Perry had all been linked to the revamped show before they ruled themselves out, which is why they are panicking to get Sabine in

-Casting issues are tied back to Evans, who wants them because they’re relative unknowns outside the car world, and he wants to stay the star of the show.

-BBC is in full fucking panic mode over Jeremy and the gang's new show for Amazon. Insider source quoted as saying top BBC executives were "Completely freaking out" over the show and it's inevitable ratings rivalry with Evan's Top gear

-Jeremy, May, and Richard are getting a 6.5 million dollar an episode budget for the new show on Amazing

-New TG:UK is having serious issues getting cars because Clarkson had all the industry and private owner connections to hook the show up exotics/super rare cars

-Pic related for original trio's new Amazon salary
>>
>>14267512
I don't think thats quite brutalist
Looks good regardless
>>
>>14267599
wait so Sabine is in? Her shit german accent, grating personality, and angry german banter... HAHAHAHAHA this show is doomed. Who wants to listen to that ugly dyke ramble on? She's a mediocre racer at best.
>>
File: per.png (264KB, 854x512px) Image search: [Google]
per.png
264KB, 854x512px
>>14267599
>-New TG:UK is having serious issues getting cars because Clarkson had all the industry and private owner connections to hook the show up exotics/super rare cars

Fuck mang, I hope he's using those connections to fuck over TG:UK.

They fucked with Clarkson for the last time, he's going to get his revenge with this new show.

This time...it's personnel.
>>
>>14267534

pls discuss
>>
>>14267329
I'll watch the new series simply because I love to watch a train wreck. Something that survived years of controversy and other problems will be taken out by a blonde twat and the BBCs ever meddling.
>>
>>14267599
Old new Top Gear started in a shambles too, with the two rejected pilots and so forth. I bet there were people back then who clicked their tongues and said how it just could never be right without Tiff Needell and Vicki Butler Henderson, and the BBC was probably terrified about ratings wars with the show's real spiritual successor, Fifth Gear.

You're probably right, and the result will just be an embarrassing shambles, but I reckon we should wait until we actually see it before we make any concrete declarations.
>>
>>14267621
i like her.
>>
>>14267599

i cant wait till they lose all their car sponsors and wind up doing full seasons of each episode being "lets see what the guys can find for 300$ an see which has better gas miliage" - every season of US Top Gear
>>
>>14267655
maybe, but I think you might get 20 minutes into the first episode and say "this is shit." then shut it off
>>
>>14267550
You'd be surprised how many normies watch top gear. I know quite a few girls that watch top gear occasionally. Not as many as I know that watch Dr. Who, and not regularly, but still a decent number.
>>
>>14267673

also

>the completely passive reviews of cars that just-so-happen to also be sponsoring that episode
>never actually bluntly criticized a car like Bog Gear would/does
>>
>>14267674
Yea, you're probably right.
>>
File: O7EEkYa.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
O7EEkYa.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>14267621
Yep, looks like she is going to be the obligatory non-male host

>>14267622
pic related would be what I imagine Jeremy and the others are doing right now

>>14267663
Oh I am going to watch as well, but I just expect it to be a complete train wreck

>>14267673
I had so much fucking hope for TG:US
>>
>>14267550
>thinking anyone but white males and their spouses watched Top Gear
idk m8 I'm asian and I love top gear. Vietnam special was 10/10
>>
>>14267696
Lady dick
>>
File: Sabine Schmitz.jpg (110KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Sabine Schmitz.jpg
110KB, 800x533px
>>14267669
>hurr girl drive car she best!!!
She sucks. Barely speaks english. Shit driver compared to the 1000000 other pro racers they could have tapped. Shit banter because her shit english. Looks like a frumpy housewife.
>>
>>14267622
>being butthurt on someone else's behalf
lel
>>
>>14267675
They only watched it because of all the white men who built it up. Now it will be shit and uncool. Which means girls will run from it. Though a bit slower. girls only watch/do things that give them some social status.
>>
>>14267669
I'm sure she's a nice person and all but this show is not gonna work with her and also Evans.
Will be kill after 2 seasons
>>
>>14267719
Having an actual pro racer as a host is a dumb idea anyway, it's poison.

One of the things that broke/unbalanced TG:US was having a host who was a pro driver. It throws every single driving challenge they ever do, and any time the pro-driver loses, it's because of super obvious scripting

At least with Jeremy, Richard, and May, you knew there was scripting, but you actually felt like it was 3 blokes just fucking around, which is the entertaining part anyways.
>>
>>14267550
some strong delusions there kid, lay off the /pol/
>>
No one talking about CH and how he shilled and shat on over his YT followers? I bet those sucker that still send him contributions over Patreon every month will be very happy once they find out they're paying and he just crapped out on them.

>>14267351

The fancy editers left with Clarkson. So that will also be "new".
>>
>>14267754
...that.....that wasn't the point...... The point was she can't do ANYTHING well, so why have her?
>>
>>14267779
She might suck at everything, I just think the entire idea of getting a host who is a 'driver' is dumb, and long term is fatal to the show

I'm sure she's a decent person, and she was funny for the 'Van around the Burgerkingring" episode, but like you, I can't see her being anything other than a horrible host

It will be terribly scripted competitions where she always wins and gives that chackling "HA-HA" laugh at the end while she points at the boys and laughs
>>
>>14267754
Thing is, keeping the old format just isn't going to work. Evans is a successful personality with a wide appeal but, as this thread demonstrates, he appeals to very different people to Clarkson and co. The dilemma the BBC execs will have faced is that they know they can't make the same program - that's obvious even to us outsiders - but at the same time, they have a lot of licences to capitalise on and a lot of merchandise to sell, and they need a show that will do that.

They'll know they need to let the new team make the show their own, but they also need to fit with what's gone on before. I do not envy the job of anyone involved with this.

>>14267774
The BBC can get good editors. Of the myriad of problems the show is facing, that isn't likely to be one of them.
>>
>>14267757
But he's literally right, the demographics of people that enjoy performance racing and high level automotive tuning are predominantly male and white or asian.
>>
>>14267721

Literally how the world has functioned for centuries.

How do you think WW1 started?
>>
>>14268025

How do you think caveman wars started?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcmylxQ0ma4
>>
>>14268082

this video is giving me cancer
>>
File: jimmy_yesdear.jpg (33KB, 230x364px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy_yesdear.jpg
33KB, 230x364px
>>14268082

>you'll never have kids cuz you're ugly and gay
>>
File: 1325559312823.gif (16KB, 259x200px) Image search: [Google]
1325559312823.gif
16KB, 259x200px
>>14267329
It's already dead.
>>
File: Clarkson-James-May_3244966b[1].jpg (67KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Clarkson-James-May_3244966b[1].jpg
67KB, 620x387px
It'll last until Clarkson, Hammond and May's show gets good press.

Face it, those three gentlemen were the show.
>>
>>14268670

That'll be another uphill battle, given that the Beeb is a massive, controlling media jew. They're going to have to rely heavily on independent, web-based sources for positive reviews, because they won't get them on BBC, CNN, Fox, etc.
>>
>>14267674
this will probably be everyone who watches the first episode. so i predict very high ratings for episode one (if only for curioisity sake) then a slight rating drops for episode two and an absolute plummet in ratings by episode three or four.
>>
>>14268686
At the very least we're getting 3 seasons from Amazon plus just about every fan and reviewer of Top Gear will be watching, so we'll see. I've no doubts in my mind that Clarksons new show will surpass Top Gear in ratings and critical acclaim.
>>
it probably wont happen, but I just hope this new amazon show can bring back the magic of mid/late 2000s top gear

when they had a few scripted elements to it, but a lot of the challenges and segments were mostly believable, and not overly ridiculous
>>
>>14267351
>I also predict a lot more product placement and shilling

Not going to happen due to OFCOM regulations.
>>
>>14267329
lmao, is that the new guy? He is unphotogenic as fuck and looks a bit like a psychopath.
>>
Right now I'd take long odds of it never going to air.
>>
>>14269869
He's a bigger celebrity than Clarkson in the UK
>>
>>14269891
most people think he's an untalented cunt who's scammed his way to the top
>>
>>14269898
All we know is, he gets carsick
>>
>>14269958
lel

>>14269869
>looks a bit like a psychopath.
funny you should say that...
>>
>Chris can't even go fast without getting sick

Pussy'ole
>>
>>14267329
Apparently he's been signed for 4 more seasons but had his other show canceled, and the crew HATE him like you wouldn't believe. Think about the crew, they have mostly been working with the three idiots for a decade+ and all got along, now one drunken spat that should have just been a large fine and charity work has been used to destory the show and replace their friends with 3 British "celebs" who treat the workers like garbage.

Clarkson, May and Hammond all came from pretty common backgrounds, like i'm talking working class families. as do most of the crew. now there are three prissy little bitches who chastise them for calling a woman in the break-room "love" even though they have called the woman that for 10 years without issue
>>
>>14270408
>one drunken spat that should have just been a large fine

-Top Gear's script editor, and Clarkson's long-time personal friend, on people like you
>>
>>14270446
Aaaaaaaand, I forgot the link, meaning that lost a lot of its impact. But whatever, it still stands in principle.

http://sniffpetrol.com/2015/04/21/clarkson-to-be-made-patron-saint-of-morons/#.Vp4jS5pifVI
>>
I hope Chris Harris is confirmed tbqh.
>>
>>14270408
>tg is getting shittier and shittier over the years.
>It's becoming barely watchable, even for big fans of its's former glory
>challenges are basically docusoap, noone anymore believes that clarkson can fix electrical problem in 928, parts are hillariusly "accidentally" falling off (in a great camera shot), 2 or 3 different wehiclecs taking different roads appear at the finish within a seconds from each other.
>one drunken spat that should have just been a large fine
In my opinion, Clarkson delibarately sabotaged the whole case, tg was going down anyway, and he/they didn't want to sink with this ship.
>>
>>14270471
You know I think the BBC might be hedging their bets more than we think. If the Chris Evans Car Show, whatever form it takes, crashes and burns, Sabine Schmitz, Chris Harris and David Coulthard are all more than capable of making something with a much bigger focus on the cars rather than the presenters.

Wouldn't pull anything like the audiences a SUCCESSFUL Evans Top Gear would, but I reckon the three of them could be relied upon to pull a significant proportion of the nation's car bores out of the woodwork.
>>
>>14267599
The only good thing here is that Harris might get some mainstream audience, pumping up his online views.
>>
>>14270482
>Wouldn't pull anything like the audiences a SUCCESSFUL Evans Top Gear would
Is Chris Evans that famous in the UK? Had no idea.
>>
>>14270536
Yes, he hosted the highest rated Breakfast TV show of the 90's the current highest rated Radio breakfast show, three of the highest rated Friday night light entertainment shows of the past 25 years. There is a reason he's one of the best paid presenters in the business.
>>
>>14267774
What happened to chris harris?
>>
>>14267532

What's wrong with Sabine? She's badass.
>>
>>14267413
Brualism is functional minimalism

It's literally the best way to build things on a budget
>>
>>14270602
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
>>
>>14270602
She's been hired for her vagina, not her skills

Also, she's not a co-host, probably the first guest star
>>
>>14269891
>He's a bigger celebrity than Clarkson in the UK
Lol no, literally everyone in the UK knows Clarkson, Evans is just a radio host and who listens to the radio anymore?
>>
>>14267384
They product placed a lot of cars in that show, especially Mercedes, they drove one at least once every 3 episodes on the later seasons.
>>
>>14267413
now that's a fag opinion
>>
>>14268127

How old are you? 13?

>>14270471

I hope he crashes and burns. The guy has behaved like a prick.
>>
>>14270494

There won't be any online views because he won't pump any more content. Very probably that will be a clause in his contract.
>>
>>14268127
even if you have kids the sjw will just turn then ugly and gay
that and the chances of loosing a custody battle are super high
>>
>>14270743
>The guy has behaved like a prick.
He changed his job, for fucks sake! Because he's succesful journalist. That's what people do instead of living in mom's basement. Stop projecting your "nigga ghetto loyality rules" on actual grown men business you retard.
>>
File: bradwell power station.jpg (78KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
bradwell power station.jpg
78KB, 640x427px
>>14267384
The BBC is range rover adamantly range rover product range rover

>>14267368
>>14267436

I love brutalist buildings, the concept mostly ruined by plebs though
>>
>>14270874
The whole
>muh British cars
thing was largely down to the production team, I think. I was always a lot more suspicious of how they never declared any given M car to be any less than the top of its class (so far as I can recall, at least).
>>
>>14270887
I couldn't help but notice range rover is mentioned a lot as a comparison, as the best, in view a lot of the time when its the camera car....

Although they never use range rovers when they're doing filming in remote or hostile locations, that 90% of the time falls back to Toyotas
>>
>>14267599
This is why capitalism in America is fucking amazing. This is just a fucking metaphor to you europoors on why we are number one.
>>
>>14267377
We'll probably still have the 3 for that too since they've signed on with Amazon.
>>
>>14267472
Dr. Top gear
>>
>>14270925
If Richard Porter's book is anything to go by, that's more because in those remote locations they just had to take whatever they could find, which is usually Toyotas.
>>
>>14268102

>filthy frank
>cancer

Newfag
>>
>>14268686
>That'll be another uphill battle, given that the Beeb is a massive, controlling media jew

Well given they're struggling to even get cars for the show I'm not too worried about clarkson may and hammond. Those 3 were Top Gear.
>>
>>14270855

Let's see.

Stars working on Autocar, gets a good paycheck, flips them the bird and;

Creates Drivers Republic, sets up partnerships with some odd fellows he scammed into believing the project, flips them the bird leaves them hung and dry and;

Pairs up with that JF Musial twat since he got waved with the big bucks and big connections. Gets into the works, starts to get to know some of the names in the industry, much by Musial connection, starts flipping him the bird, as seen in some of the videos then takes the chance after /Drive is shelled by going pay to view and abandons ship and disses Drive;

Sets up his own channel, sets up a Patreon, "gib moni plox, Munkey poor" while doing subliminal ads for auction houses and calling them videos. Then gets on again with Drive with Musial without saying anything to anyone. Then apparently gets onto Top Gear, without saying anything to anyone, while still accepting Patreon pledges.

And this is a very summarized overlook on his path.

Yeah, that's changing jobs, but that's the prick way of going at that, pissing and shitting on everyone along your path. It has nothing to do with living in basement or anything else.
>>
>>14270557
>radio
>2015+1

wew UK
>>
>>14271067
That still surprises me an awful lot. I mean, the car companies know that a lot of people will still watch the first few episodes, just to see how it turns out, Chris Harris definitely has connections in the industry, Evans probably has a fair few personal connections, and even if all that fails they can always ride on whatever contacts the magazine has.
>>
>>14271069
well that's a lot of butthurt
>>
>>14271290

Right. Butthurt. Because of someone that behaves like a textbook cunt on a professional level.

You don't know the definition of butthurt, do you?
>>
>>14270634
This is true.
>>
>All these fags saying season instead of series

Fucking americanisms
>>
Should be Chris Harris, Mat Watson and Rebecca Jackson
>>
>>14271290
Wow you're such a retard.
>>
>>14273929

Wow. You are a fucking idiot.

Wow. These arguments are super constructive.
>>
>>14270634
>sabine
>skills
>never won anything in her life
>le daddies money and connections + girl power
>>
>>14270408
>Clarkson, May and Hammond
>working class families
these top gear fans are fucking deluded and have no idea what they're talking about
but of course, top gear is mostly for people who have no idea about cars and after watching it feel like professional car mechanics
>>
>>14270855
>>14271290
>>14274284
You couldn't suck more of that paki's cock even if you tried.
>>
>>14274486

lolwut

You've mixed posts that aren't even from the same guy.
>>
Its not over till the fat cunt pukes
>>
>>14271080
bbc radio is actually the only way i could ever justify to someone the licence fee

but i dont pay it anyway so whatever
>>
>>14267599
nice jalopnik copy pasta friend
>>
File: who.jpg (22KB, 210x280px) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
22KB, 210x280px
>>
>>14275163
that article is all over the internet now friend
>>
Too long.
>>
>>14267663
lets not forget that old top gear and old new top gear were basically two different shows format wise and bbc will not let the format change any since the old new top gear turned into such a cash cow for them
>>
>>14275190
doesnt make it any less copy pasta or make it worth posting really since its all over the internet and everyone has seen it before. Regardless at least make it sound new and interesting, add some flair and make it your own, thats how you get away with plagiarism, bucko
>>
File: 1395843949659.png (57KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1395843949659.png
57KB, 375x360px
>>14267675
That's because especially in the last seasons, as Clarkson started to look more and more tired the show became increasingly less a show about cars, but more a car-themed slapstick show.
>>
>>14277554
By the way, expect more of the latter.
And unironical electric car shilling of course.
Maybe a couple of classic /o/ cars being destroyed like they're British Leyland turds as nails in the coffin. /rant

no wait.
http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2016/01/19/Top-Gear-host-Chris-Evans-gets-car-sick-while-filming/3171453216740/
>top gear host
>car sick
>>
>>14275204
Thing is, they have to. The reason the previous format worked was because Wilman and Clarkson built it to from the ground up, including auditioning for presenters whom they thought would fit with what they wanted to create. Now the stakes are a lot higher, so they can't do that - they need the names to keep drawing the audiences. At the same time, though, they can't just introduce a completely new set of presenters and expect it to still work, because it obviously won't.

The top brass aren't stupid. They'll be aware of that. So the format is going to have to change to some degree.
>>
>>14267675
>mfw my ex watched top gear more than I did
>mfw my gf watched top gear before we met.
>mfw she and all her family drive BMWs
>>
Will either the BBC or Amazon "Top Gear" continue at the current filming location? (so they can keep doing the 'official' test laps)
>>
>>14267329
Is it just me or does this guy look like a sickly David Morse?
>>
>>14267413
Faggot detected.
>>
>>14277610
>Amazon "Top Gear"
>continue at the current filming location
Seeing as how BBC most likely owns the place, that isn't happening
>>
>>14271080
>Not listening to the radio.
You are seriously missing out on some of the best comedy, drama and news programing, all delivered while you commute to and from work, or just drift around the backstreets at night, especially since DAB made 225 stations available nationally.
>>
Half a seasson or less
>>
>>14277670
Assuming he's from us, over here its either hard right wing talk shows talking about Obamas birth certificate or hard left NPR type stuff(stop raping me with your eyes cis scum ect)
>>
>>14277648
They didn't own the location isn't a public airport. They might have owned the studio there, but it might be owned by the production company, or just rented.
>>
>>14277718
The studio was a leased hanger, the on site "production office" is owned by the BBC but it's a Portacabin, Amazon could bring in one if Dunsfeild are up for it (assuming they don't have an exclusivity clause in the contract with the Beeb). Lotus still use the track for testing and there are a couple of driving days and driver training schools that use the track but not televised obviously.
>>
>>14277572
Read that this morning.

He puked riding around in the car driven by sabine, looked like an audi r8. Just what the heck.

That show is doomed. I know alot of people here do not like chris harris, but his youtube spots are pretty good, they should really dump evans and just go with Harris.
>>
>>14277747
If you can't handle riding in a fast car driven by a fast driver without puking you should not be employed as a presenter on a TV show about cars.
>>
>>14277816
might be an interesting new segment. Instead of having reasonable car lap times for professional car drivers, see how fast they can make Evans puke
>>
Top gear is about the trio and the gags. I just wish I could get hot version as it comes out translated. Love my boy orido
>>
>>14278007
Just learn moonspeak. Or pay a moonspeaker to find and translate hot version.

The language itself isn't that hard to learn, it's the literacy that is going to kill you.
>>
>>14270408
The crew are still working with the 3 idiots on their new show.
>>
>>14267350
>TopGayer
>>
>>14267350
>Topqueer
Looks more like a bottom.
>>
>>14267329
He threw up during a track session. It's already over.
>>
>>14267774
Ill never understand what people see in chris harris. He's not a good reviewer, not a very good driver. How people on this board of all places can shill that filthy paki day in and day out.
>>
>>14273387
>Calling it a "Breakfast Show" and not a "morning show"

go to bed Bonglander.
>>
>>14270408
Its a new crew. Basically the entire old crew followed the three.
>>
>>14270471
He's literally the cancer ruining car reviews.
>>
>>14277670
>Listening to brainless idiots
>while driving
>On /o/
Honestly, what are you doing here?
>>
>>14277816
R8 v8? Not even that fast tbqh.
Yes. I have driven one.
>>
>>14281149
>Not even that fast tbqh.
Right, because you DD a McLaren P1.

On what planet is an Audi R8 not fast? Because it's not Earth.
>>
>>14281149
Ze new one.
>>
>>14281176
Compared to cars in its segment that i have also driven, like the 911 carerra 4s, the acceleration just isn't there and neither is the stability under hard cornering.
>>
>>14281191
Are the new ones v10 only?
>>
File: doubt.jpg (3KB, 240x129px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
3KB, 240x129px
>>14281211
Not only do I doubt your claims, but I still don't see how you can honestly claim that it "isn't that fast." I mean, it won't be "that fast" when it breaks down or catches fire because lolaudi, but that thing is fucking fast, nigger.

0-60 in 4.2s? Fast
1/4mi in 12.8 @111mph? Fast
http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2014-audi-r8-42-v-8-manual-test-review

Sure, that isn't the V10's 2.7s 0-60 or 10.6 second 1/4mi, but that is still fast. Faster cars in the price range like the AMG GTS aren't just fast, they're mental. 11.2s 1/4mi from the factory? Mental. 0-60 in 3 seconds flat? Mental.
>>
>>14281311
Doubt whatever you want famm.
>>
>>14281222
Yes.
>>
>>14281581
Finally
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.