[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to be changing my oil tomorrow and was wondering about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2gft235tawse5234.jpg (54KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
2gft235tawse5234.jpg
54KB, 630x420px
I am going to be changing my oil tomorrow and was wondering about something. I don't have any containers that can contain the left over oil from it being changed I have a 5 quart bottle and my car takes 4.4 quarts should i put the left over oil in the container and discard it? I only payed about 18 dollars for the 5 quart but i feel like wasting that .6 quart would be wasteful, what do you guys think?
>>
>>14229797
I've always just used old milk, juice, soda, etc. bottles and tossed it in the dumpster.
>>
>>14229797
>wasting would be wasteful
Why yes it would.
>>
When I had a car that would take 4.5. I would take the loss and pour the old oil with the container and take it to the used oil recycler.If you want to Jew about it, pour the .6 quarts in a container and repeat 8 times for a free oil change.
>>
>>14229797

Just keep it in the 5 quart bottle
>>
>>14229821
Alright I'll just discard the remaining oil with the left over oil then.
>>
>>14229825
Get a good drain pan and this won't be an issue.
>>
>>14229825

Wait no, I mean discard the used oil in whatever container it drips into and then keep the unused oil in the 5 quart container
>>
>>14229803
You fucking idiot. Take the old oil to any auto workshop, they should accept it
>>
Top off your other engines or lube bike chains, door hinges.
>>
Why would you throw out new and unused oil? Are you fucking retarded or something? Use it to top off the oil that gets burnt or save it for the next oil change.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.