[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best regular car review

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

What is the best regular car review
>>
>>14222169
P71 interceptor was rlly kewl
>mfw I almost died at the intro

Nsx was a good one too
>>
1995 MX-5 is a favorite of mine
>>
dodge avenger is great
fuck the haters
>>
None of them
>>
The white MR2
>>
>>14222169
rcr was good up until mid 2015
>only time he talks about the car is about how good it is with some complex metaphore for good part/handling of car is
>only talks about the image of the car and its driver
>stalling manual cars during test drives
>>
>>14222217
I farted while typing this reply
>>
>>14222169
The only one I really like was the grand national review.
His early reviews were good until he brought in his poetry bullshit. Now he's kinda cringy and boring
>>
The Eagle Talon.

Freedom was the right summary.
>>
>>14222206
People hated it?
>>
>>14222258
>poetry
God damn you're stupid
To be honest if he did an entire review in some poetic form that'd be sweet
>>
>>14222306
He probably drives a Ford. Just leave him.
>>
I think he and Roman are a couple
>>
>>14222327
Maybe he's not joking when he keeps going on about gay sex
>regular furry reviews enjoys the BBC
it all makes sense now
>>
File: 1449842059093.gif (339KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
1449842059093.gif
339KB, 250x167px
Those random farts
>>
My main gripe about regular car reviews is how he pretty much stole his styling from the plinkett reviews on red letter media. It's not as obvious on his newer reviews, but it's still there.
>>
>>14222327
I suspected he was gay with Roman for a while based on some of the shit he's said and some of his answers to comments.

The Roman is kind of fucking annoying though. Hate when RCR switches to him halfway through a review.
>>
>>14222297
They think he goes full autism in that one.
>>
>>14222517
Fuck his goddamn high pitched whiny ass voice. Holy shit, if it switches to him midway, I shut it off
>>
Jesus christ I want to still like the reviews but it is so hard.

>Ahh 199X, Y game was just released on the N64 and Z was still in the White House
>"It's like being the kid who saw how the fight started"
>etc
>>
>>14222258
he's an english major; thats the best part of the series
>>
File: 1452476751923.jpg (13KB, 230x164px) Image search: [Google]
1452476751923.jpg
13KB, 230x164px
Is it just me or has the quality fallen through the floor in the last few months?

He used to do really intelligent video essays interspersed with occasional retardation for cheap laughs

Now it's boring semi-whining and the retardo stuff takes up 30% of the airtime.
>>
smart fortwo
>>
>>14222713
yeah he's trying to be more in touch with the audience. Its what pays the bills, so can't blame him. Its like /o/ fiending OEMs for cars like the miata, but the other billion car buyers really just want a CUV. enthusiasts always seem to get drowned out
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.