[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >he still doesn't have a gt-r GT-R's are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Nissan_GT-R_01.jpg (1MB, 2520x1446px) Image search: [Google]
Nissan_GT-R_01.jpg
1MB, 2520x1446px
>2016
>he still doesn't have a gt-r

GT-R's are superior to vettes. The automotive press is saying that too. Heck, even the Europeans are lauding the GT-R and hate the vette.

You cannot argue with that, especially since the only alternatives are the GT-R mills from lambo and ferrari that, while generate near-GT-R godlyness, are painfully lacking in shitpost potential. GT-R's, in fact, rival vette mills. automotive history and commercial viability is screaming for the GT-R's design of the twin turbo v6 in terms of overall engineering supremacy.

Despite what vette fags say, muh v8 or >lolv6 or whatever never meant anything and it never will. It's a stupid marketing gimmick. The real measure of an gt-r is how much it butthurt compared to the shitstorms it makes. In that regard GT-R's are superior engineering, they get the job done making the same shitstorms with less posts, smaller posts and fewer trolls. There's no point in vettes unless you're trying to impress benchracers.
>>
Did you get a complimentary fedora for typing this out on Alphonse's behalf?
>>
>>14218361
I'm ok with this becoming a meme.
>>
Awd, automatics, and computers are literally the only reasons it beats a rwd, manual vette. Don't be a stupid autist, even the journalists know so
>>
>>14218361
Does GT-R still has shitty gearbox?
>>
File: 1444596702168.jpg (70KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
1444596702168.jpg
70KB, 400x573px
>>
File: 4bf.png (181KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
4bf.png
181KB, 625x626px
>obligatory pic

So basically, GT-R eats Vettes.

Hyper-cars eat GT-R.

Snek eats Hyper-cars.
>>
File: image_11.jpg (157KB, 811x689px) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
157KB, 811x689px
>>14218519
Can't deck the snek
>>
Pretty neat thread OP but Is there any Car that could defeat The nissan GTR?
And I'm not talking about the 2009 gtr. Hell, I'm not even talking about 2011 GTR. I'M NOT even talking about the Nissan GTR Spec-V with the upgraded titanium exhaust and upgraded IHI turbo chargers (with greater mid to high range torque and being capable of both overboost and launch control), equipped with ln2 tires, amd perfect skid pad control and Ceramic brakes, with an upgraded suspension implanted in it so it has the perfect tire angle to take advantage of it's overall lower weight while being a excellent daily driver in any weather and track car. I'm talking about THE 2015 NISMO GTR WITH OVER 600HP ,AERO EFFECTS AND RACING SUSPENSION, The ultimate performance car
>>
File: Time to Shine.gif (3MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
Time to Shine.gif
3MB, 300x170px
>>
>>14218361
didnt the gtr engine have a limited mile lifespan?

or was that fixed?
>>
Here's the copy/pasta,

>2016
>his _____ still doesn't have _____

_____ are superior to _____. The _____ press is saying _____. Heck, even the Europeans are lauding the _____ _____ and _____.

You cannot argue with that, especially since the only alternatives are the _____ mills from _____ and _____ that, while generate near-_____ _____, are painfully lacking in _____. _____, in fact, that rivals _____ mills. _____ history and commercial viability is screaming for the _____ design of the _____ in terms of overall engineering supremacy.

Despite what _____ fags say, _____ or _____ or whatever never meant anything and it never will. It's a stupid marketing gimmick. The real measure of an _____ is how much it _____ compared to the _____ it makes. In that regard _____ are superior engineering, they get the job done making the same _____ with less _____, smaller _____ and fewer _____. There's no point in _____ unless you're trying to impress _____.
>>
>>14218361
Comparing two cars in different price class. The GTR should be embarrassed it's almost worse than a car half its price
>>
>>14218361
My Z06 pisses in your GTR's intake, fuck off queer.
Go ahead and benchrace. I've owned more vehicles than you've seen years, and I was thoroughly underwhelmed by the GTR. The interior is 90s KIA tier too.

They are what got me interested in sports coupes again, but they are a letdown in reality. And I am a Nissan fanboi. The Z06 blew the GTR away in the feels dept, that's why I bought one instead.

The Z06 has American class with muscle acceleration, and the handling characteristics you'd expect from an RWD sports car making 650+hp at the crank.

You fell for the meme, while people who actually like cars and driving chose any number of quicker sharp handling cars in the price range.
>>
File: 1452044645394.png (84KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1452044645394.png
84KB, 4000x4000px
gee another classic /o/ bait thread
>>
>>14218954
>100k is almost half of 150
go away american
>>
>>14218954
I don't think anyone saying this actually believes this.
>>
>>14218380
I actually don't mind this meme coming back
>>
>>14218755
Snek
>>
>>14220116
>5 hours later
>not at 300 posts
i don't think so tim
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.