[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Norcal / N/o/rcal MR2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: MR2.jpg (241KB, 1979x1113px) Image search: [Google]
MR2.jpg
241KB, 1979x1113px
Yo california aut/o/enthusiasts, whose MR2 is this?

Be honest, I know I've seen this MR2 with the exact same license plate somewhere on this board a few weeks back, it was either in the norcal meetup thread or some other one.

Here's a hint for the guy who owns it- the custom license plate on the back rhymes with "Sister-Poo", UCSC West Remote Parking, next to my 300zx

It's a really clean car man, props for taking good care of it. The MR2 is probably one of my favorite designs
>>
>>14205840
No AW11s at norcal meetups so far
>>
I don't mean to hijack your thread, OP -- I love the MR2 as well.

Should I go for this?

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/5364353642.html
>>
>>14205924
Fuck, if this was anywhere near me I'd be driving down to it right now to look at it.

I probably wouldn't go for it as a daily driver but an MR2 that's not too banged up and with only 139k miles on the odometer, for 3.5k would make a great project/fun car to drive around or work on on the weekends. Maybe someday when I live in a house or apartment with multiple parking spots I'll invest in an old one to wrench on too.
>>
File: IMAG0469.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0469.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>14205924
Holy shit buy it.

>>14205840
Not mine.
>>
>>14205923
>>14206028

I'm 100% sure that the owner uses this board, I saw the exact same mr2 and license plate in a post your car or meetup thread a few weeks ago so I did a double take when I went outside and saw a car I saw online, with an unspecified location in the original picture, parked right next to mine
>>
>>14205958
>>14206028

Thanks, guys! Will take a look at it tomorrow.
>>
>>14205840
>tfw born in santa cruz
>>
>>14206411
>tfw still live in santa cruz and UCSC faggots are back
They really ruin this town and it was pretty shitty in the first place. I pretty much wont go anywhere west of the San Lorenzo river these days.
>>
>>14206523
The college students ruin the town? Not all the crackhead drifters? IDK why college kids of all people would bother you
>>
>>14206539
Crackhead drifters stick to the west side so they aren't a bother. West side SC as a whole is shit but everything else is considered Seabright, Pleasure Point and Capitola so I really don't live in Santa Cruz.
>>
File: 1447467183121.jpg (33KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1447467183121.jpg
33KB, 500x362px
>>14206539
I live in a different college town and i can confirm that college students a shit.
>loud and drunken
>inflate local prices
>can't drive right
>take all the parking
>terrible hippie full moon parties that force police to patrol more
>take back the night
>>
>>14206523
Fuck you, I grew up in the south bay and go to ucsc and the students aren't even that bad. All the homeless junkies downtown are ten times fucking worse, in between all the car and bik thefts it's not a great place to live. One of my friends was straight up mugged by a few guys with pistols
>>
>>14206977
Can confirm Santa Cruz drunken parties.
I go to them every once in awhile to bang the drunk 18 year old chicks, shits pretty cash.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.