[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my brother took my car for first time ever to pick up something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

File: _DSC0861_mini.jpg (2MB, 6000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
_DSC0861_mini.jpg
2MB, 6000x4000px
So my brother took my car for first time ever to pick up something and come back at 7 PM when I was out.

He called at 4 AM and told me that he had a little accident, just seen the car yesterday.

Any haves any idea of how much that would be just in parts to fix it? I want to know if the insurance might fix it or not and they'll have the response in 1 week. :/
>>
>>14204527
I can see frame damage from here. You'll have to fight your insurance to not total it.

You need to beat the living shit out of your brother.
>>
>>14204544
Agreed with this anon your insurance is gonna declare that shit totaled. Fuck your bro
>>
File: _DSC0866_mini.jpg (4MB, 6000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
_DSC0866_mini.jpg
4MB, 6000x4000px
>>14204544
i even have to arrive at the accident before police to say it was me because he was on alcohol, but was too dark to see any damage at all, thought it was less.

Hope the insurance not total it, because the market price is shit I think :/
>>
>>14204527
You should sue that lamp post for jumping out at him like that.
>>
>>14204567
it was a wood lamp post, fucking wood
>>
>>14204559
>>14204527
Hey, junkyard owner here. Your car is fucked beyond measure. What year is the BMW? If it's newer than 2004 see if you can buy it from the insurance company for around $600 and flip it. If not, take what you can get.
>>
>>14204559
I would take the insurance money at this point, it's not worth it to fix it
I would also find a deserted area where you can hide a body because I would murder your brother if I were you
>>
>>14204559
0 chance of the car not being totaled
>>
>>14204571
Yeah, and BMW front ends are plastic, fucking plastic.
>>
>>14204527
that thing will never be on the road again
take the money and run
also your brothers a jackass for driving drunk in your car. make him pay for it
>>
>>14204559
Forgot the fun part, if your bro was driving they may refuse to pay out entirely, depending on your coverage.

A lot of companies won't cover accidents if you (the policy holder) weren't even driving.

If that's the case, you'll probably have to sue you bro in order to get your money.
>>
>>14204573
The problem is that I live in Mexico so parts gonna be super expensive (at least for me, for what I have known the insurances have lots of discounts). The car its a 2008.

I'll try to buy it if they total it. :/

*fucking car was like new, like it just came out of the fucking dealer*

>>14204601
it covers anyone who was driving, so im good with that. I'm seeing and apparently I can buy the same car which the money they give me.

The shit part is that I will be unable to tell if its a good car or not, fucking jackpot.
>>
>that
>"little accident"

Beat the shit out of your brother. Buy the wreck from the insurance company once they declare it totaled. Put his body in the back and then sell it to the scrapyard.
>>
File: Can_abac94_145196.jpg (16KB, 391x366px) Image search: [Google]
Can_abac94_145196.jpg
16KB, 391x366px
>>14204527
In all seriousness though, you're looking at :
Sub frame
Coolers / Radiators
mounts/insulators
bumper
underpanels
bumper frame
headlights
hood
left and right fenders
left and right fender liners
if it has air suspension then a compressor (germans like putting their compressors up front)
did it have proxy sensors? That too.
Funny enough it looks like your engine might have actually survived... but the jerking likely fucked some link up along the drive line so expect to be replacing something back there.
Obviously you'll be replacing airbags...

So in total, I'd estimate....

... it's fucked.
>>
>>14204527
you should swung and hit the nigga in his mouth

your car is 100% totaled
>>
Isn't labor really cheap in mexico? Avoid insurance, pay someone to repair it, sell with a clean title.
>>
>>14204623
>sell with a clean title
>mexico
yeah if you sell it to the wrong guy his family is going to find him with his head cut off hanging by a tree
>>
>>14204618
airbags didn't come out and yes, the compressor was at the front, the engine it's fine.

>>14204623
clean or savage titles don't exist at mexico at all, you can only tell if it was repaired if the seller its the insurance.

Labor is quite cheap but will be hard to get the pieces (I was unable to buy an ABS sensor from anywhere but the dealer)
>>
>>14204613
I'll buy it from you if you live anywhere near Texas
>>
>>14204635
t. amerishoot

only subhumans from the north behead eachother
>>
>>14204559
Tell him that you'll forgive him as long as he never drinks and drives again. I assume you value his life more than your car. If he's an asshole, I'd probably just cut contact with him.
>>
>>14204641
>airbags didn't come out

*spits coffee
Seriously?
I didn't expect that.
>>
If you fix the front you will end up with the ultimate cornering machine because this piece of shit will never ever drive in a straight line again.
>>
>>14204527
How is this not a troll thread?
>brother
>first time
>little accident
>saving his ass (should have told the police that he stole your car)

>letting someone else drive your car
C U C K O L D !
>>
>>14204828
he has some issues since dad died couple of months ago, can't really blame him THAT much

plus, what being a cuckold haves to be with everything else?
>>
Used to drive a 1998 VW Polo that i crashed and looked pretty close to your car.

Had to bend the frame back into shape with hydraulics and bolt a new (used) bumper frame on. Put a used radiator and fan in. Turned out the only broken part besides the radiator was the distributor cap that cracked but after that it was running perfectly again. Bought a used hood, bumper, headlights,sidepanels and so on so on.

Less than €600 euros in used parts, I did all the work myself and the help of a friend. Drove it daily for about 4 years till I sold it.

I also payed €50 to a mechanic to have it aligned but he didn't touch a thing and said it was fine the way it was.

Yours is a BMW so no cheap used parts for you.
>>
>>14204965
Hey your dad dying is no excuse for him killing himself and taking your car with him. As a fellow latam guy, punch that fucker in the face, then tell him you love him.
>>
>>14204658
Fuck that. Rearrange his face and never do anything for him ever again.
>>
>>14204613
Dayum mi negro.
¿De que parte eres?
Mi hermano es un alcoholico y no le prestaría mi carro, incluso siendo una econocaja de $100k mxn de valor.
Y yo lo daría como perdida, tomar el dinero, y no voltear atrás, si acaso sólo para verificar que el cuerpo de tu hermano quedó bien escondido.
>>
>>14205191
Tampico, vivo en Xalapa. Pues a ver que pasa, sigo esperando respuesta de la aseguradora ya que hasta ayer lo pude sacar del corralon (toco en epoca decembrina y ya sabes como es huevona la raza).

:/
>>
Denounce your brother and tell him to go fall off a tall building.
>>
>>14204559

fucking cuck, he wrecks your car while drunk and you assume responsibility? So you get the ticket and he gets to take no responsibility for his dangerous actions?

Do you let him fuck your girlfriends too?
>>
Yep thats frame damage alritey
>>
>>14204558
>>14204544
>having a persecution complex
You people are dicks
>>
>>14205643
His bro was drunk. Kid needs a foot shoved up his ass.
>>
>>14205667
>>>>>>/d/

personally if i had a bro that did that i'd deck him straight in the face
>>
>>14205667
>>14205672
>hurt I'm a 4chan sociopath
We get it kid, you're an edgy misanthrope
>>
>>14205700
Sorry you let your family walk all over you and destroy the things you worked hard for in life, bro.
>>
10/10 that you stand for your brother, OP.
>>
>>14205564
La mejor de las suertes.
¿Ya te ofreció algo la aseguradora?
Nunca he estado en un accidente así porque primer coche, pero deberían ofrecerte el valor comercial de tu auto, y ya de perdida te consigues algo decente.
De verdad dudo sea costeable revivir el auto.
Y ya sabes que es muy difícil encontrar un taller honesto que no haga cochinadas en las zonas que no quedarán a la vista.
Saludos desde gdl.
P.D. esas relaciones son tóxicas como el carajo. Evitalas.
>>
>>14204583
so are all cars made past 1992..
>>
>>14205770
No mames guey
>>
>>14205191
Why does this happen in every thread that there's a foreigner. You know he speaks English and obviously you do to.
>>
>>14205773
at least plastic is repairable at low speed accidents
metal is impossible
>>
File: 1452319601159.gif (882KB, 322x199px) Image search: [Google]
1452319601159.gif
882KB, 322x199px
>>14204671
Underrated post
>>
>>14204527
i fucked up and crashed my car but i dont want a bunch of anonymous weebs laughing at me so i say my brother crashed it to make me feel like less of an idiot.

how far off am i op?
>>
a ver pendejo
tu carro ya esta super metido en el culo, aunque no hayan explotado las bolsas el simple hecho de que es un BMW (aunque es viejo) te va costar un huevo repararlo y dejarlo en un estado ''decente'' lo mejor es que te arregles con el ajustador y lo declaren perdida total, eso hice con un altima 2014 que me meti por el culo por manejar pedo, solo llego un primo y dijo que fue el.
BTW si las bolsas lo explotaron entonces alomejor anda mal el sistema de airbag porque el putazo si se ve fuerte
>>
>>14205859
Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?
>>
>>14206029
Savage.
>>
>>14206029
Damn son. Who shoved it up your ass
>>
>>14206029
Maybe he just thought it was really funny.
>>
>>14204527
Your car is totaled OP.
It is not your brother's fault that you're a dumbass. Now he got away with it and your car is done, do you feel satisfied for giving your personal vehicle to your dumb brother ?

What if he killed somebody, would you still pretend you were the one behind the wheel ?
You're the dumb one OP, and that's exactly what you deserve for covering your brother's ass and giving him authorization to drive your car.

You're gonna get miserable money for this bmw and I bet your brother is not gonna give you a single dollar for a new car.

Now your brother still got his license and will to the exact same thing to your parent's car.
Go beat the shit out of him and make him fix the car by himself so he could realize what he did.
Hope you're not getting a new car and a single dollar for helping your prick brother to get away with it, next time he might kill someone OP, that's some serious shit and you're not doing anything about it.
>>
>>14205643
and you're the reason people get away with ignorant shit like this
"muh empathy"
like someone mentioned, sounds like his bro needs a swift boot in the right direction. you don't go out drinking and driving in any car, nonetheless one you don't own
>>
File: e90bumperfucked.jpg (113KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
e90bumperfucked.jpg
113KB, 960x960px
>>14204583

can confirm

>scraped a tree by 2" going 5km/h
>$2500
>>
>>14204641

>entire front end is basically demolished
>no airbags

Anon I think someone sold your airbags for money before you bought this car.
>>
File: GIRL_BIKINI_CAR.jpg (179KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GIRL_BIKINI_CAR.jpg
179KB, 768x1024px
>>14204671

top lel
>>
>>14206553
put those feet down you semen demon
>>
>>14204648
i thought the south was the bad part
>>
>>14205700
idk if you have a brother bro, but theres a difference between kicking up the ass by just being violent and kicking him up the ass to show him the right way

>>14206553
>that disgusting hair line
PUKE
>>
File: 1434857753456.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1434857753456.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>14205859
>>
>>14205570
>Denounce your brother
What is this? Sid Meier's Civilization?
>>
>>14204527
Thats totalled m8
>>
>>14206029
>Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?
>>
>>14206553
>nose oilier than a saudi arabian bank
>>
>>14205770
Nope, aun no. Apenas enviaron hoy la información los del taller al corporativo de Qualitas y la proxima semana me deberian de decir.

El taller es bastante confiable, mucha gente ahi lleva coches premium a arreglar, en su tiempo me pintaron un Accord y salio muy bien todo.

>>14205799
got to agree,

>>14205873
Quite far, it was not my dd got a Golf so I wasn't using the BMW.

>>14206538
fuck.

>>14206533
talked to he, can't find a reason to kill him yet

>>14206954
lel
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.