[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GM Run by JEWS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: Capture.png (76KB, 823x349px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
76KB, 823x349px
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-08/gm-ignition-nightmare-won-t-go-away-for-victims-or-company
Why is GM legitimately trash, they can't even get their corvette division to not explode
>>
Why are cars so shit now? Bean counters.
>>
>MUHHH JEEEWWWS

Is it me or is /o/ shittier than usual right now
>>
>>14198076

jesus christ fucking scum, I had no idea it was that apparent
>>
b-but muh cobalt SS/TC :^(
>>
>>14198196
How's it feel to be on that gm dick
>>
>>14198076
>and brakes and preventing air bags from deploying
Why the fuck are either of those dependent on the engine being on?
>>
>>14198076
>knew of issue
>some fuckwit changed the part without changing the PN
>took them ages to figure out why the fuck only some of the cars with the same PN ignition switch had the issue
>le media smear
greedy merchants everywhere!
>>
No car company today is perfect, chill your autism
>>
>>14198536
Pretty damn good.
>>
>>14198544
They mean power brakes. But the brake booster will hold 2 to 3 easy brakes. Same thing as pressing the brake pedal a bunch when you car is off and it gets hard. Air bags will work as well because capacitors in the system.
>>
>>14198076
90 CENTS

C
E
N
T
S
>>
>>14198076
>recall 28.5 million
>x $0.90
> = $25,650,000
That's why you idiot.
>>
>>14198777
this Jew and his trips speak the truth
>>
>>14198777
>gm got 900m of fines over the ignition switch bullshit
mhmm, which is a smaller number?
>>
>>14198076
karma for fucking over Pontiac and anyone that wanted to make a very nice sports car other than their baby corvette. REAP WHAT YOU SOW MOTHER FUCKERS
>>
>>14198798
>implying they will pay anywhere near that in the end
>implying they weren't just playing the odds either way
>implying if no one had died they wouldn't have only paid $2mil in fines

They got caught. Hind sight is 20/20
>>
I think everyone know the ignition switches were cheap
>>
>>14198817
Now what's the next step of their master plan?
>>
>>14198825
No one is saying they have a plan you idiot. They are just making decisions a they come. But no way in fuck they are forced to ACTUALLY pay those fines.

Still doesn't change the fact that hind site is 20/20.
>>
>>14198817
>all this damage control
next time spend two seconds in google before talking shit, idiot.

>>14198840
>But no way in fuck they are forced to ACTUALLY pay those fines
Were you dropped on your head as a child? They HAVE TO PAY IT. There is no way out of it.

GM is a fucking horrible company. Deal with it.

>huur duur hindsight 20/20
They knew it was a problem and chose to ignore it. They knew it was responsible for deaths they still chose to do nothing about it. Only when they were threatened with sanctions so heavy it could only end in closing the doors did they choose to do something, and the number of $900m was settled on.
>>
>>14198817
>implying they didn't know this shit would kill people
>implying your own hindsight-based excuses actually excuse then from shitty decision-making
Try harder next time
>>
This thread confirms that GM and GMfags are full of dindus
>it's only bad because they got caught
>>
>>14199383
>implying no other auto maker does this shit
>VAG
>Toyota
>Ford
>???
Its just fashionable to bash GM US now as it was to bash the previous fuckups

That said moderm GM suck and i would not touch a car made in the US after 2002
>>
Yes this is why non cucks buy fords.
>>
>>14199399
>Ford
Also American, therefore the same wretched morals.
>Toyota
The vast majority of the mysterious gas pedal faults were found to be user error, funnily almost all of them happened in the US where coincidentally no one can drive.
>VAG
The same emissions would've been considered perfectly fine and healthy ten years ago, all while critized in a system where regulations are far more lenient on pickup trucks and where half the population can rip out the catalytic converters without ever facing consequences.
>>
>>14199684
Blame Euro Emission standards
>>
>>14199700
No, I'm blaming the US for the broken domestic protectionist shithole it is.
>>
File: 081.jpg (23KB, 316x450px) Image search: [Google]
081.jpg
23KB, 316x450px
>>14198076
Remember when it looked like GM was gonna get their shit together for real after the bailout?
>>
>>14199709
>What is Australia
No wonder we dont have any industry anymore.

Horse shit we dont even export the falcon yet we had to can it because MUH EURO 6 MUH FWD CHINESE SHITBOX COMPETITION
i was so angry at ford au i gave my pos away and bought a GM car at least the platform lives on in the Cadillac so its not all gone to waste
>>
>>14199787
>at least the platform lives on in the Cadillac so its not all gone to waste

If i'm not mistaken you are talking about the Sigma II platform? Cadillac now uses the Alpha platform which they developed themselves.
>>
File: c1500.jpg (226KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
c1500.jpg
226KB, 1024x763px
>buying a new car ever
Pic related. She's mine.
>>
File: Luka.jpg (118KB, 972x583px) Image search: [Google]
Luka.jpg
118KB, 972x583px
>>14198076
>Die because engine shuts off

Are people nowadays too dumb to be allowed to drive?

When I was 16, I used to go on a back road, speed up to 40-50 MPH, and shut the engine off so I'd know how it felt to drive without power steering and all that jazz.
>>
>>14199761
There are only two kinds of people in the world. Those who disregard GM and those who simply haven't known GM long enough.
>>
>>14202903
There's a third kind... The type who's fooled into actually thinking a domestic badged Daewoo is a domestic car.
>>
>>14199274
Yeah and all those oil companies that spill shit totally pay today $50 gorillian fines they are slapped with originally.
>>
>>14202891
Lol, who fucking does that? Do you come from a family that only buys american cars or something? Lol
>>
File: 1450866578825.jpg (16KB, 552x450px) Image search: [Google]
1450866578825.jpg
16KB, 552x450px
>mfw GM has been absolutely BTFO

feels good being able to lurk without "muh vette" shitposters
>>
>>14202891
And the steering locks.
>>
>>14204980
And the airbags turn off too
>>
>Disabling brakes

I assume they meant the brakes losing power assist. They still work, you just have to put some leg work into it.

>tfw you die because you skipped leg day
>>
>>14198550
>some fuckwit changed the part without changing the PN
It was all part of an attempt to deny it.
>see! It's the same exact part! It's not killing anyone.
>>
>>14198777
>25m for a multibillion dollar company
This is why you don't let accountants run companies.
>>
>>14203048
Do you ever even bother to google before you let the stupid spill out of your mouth?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.