[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it ever come in a hatch again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

Will it ever come in a hatch again?
>>
when everyone stops buying the sedan
>>
>>14166410
its called a wagon
thats literally what they were
>people settle for impreza outback sports and think they're touge machines
>>
>>14166410
Don't know why anyone would prefer the hatch, it's ugly as shit.
>>
>>14166431
>muh sedan
>muh spoiler
Enjoy driving your mediocre fucking car. It's like a 4/10 getting a titjob just so she can have something going for her
>>
>>14166453
hey man, contemporary plastic surgeons are miracle workers, if she got the top-dollar stuff those would be some excellent titties that could fool you into thinking theyre real.
>>
>>14166431
agree
>>
>>14166430

No its not, this is a wagon
>>
>>14166453

Watch out, mature guy coming through.

IMO the new body would look horrible in hatch.. That's my opinion though.

I don't know why they didn't, the hatch was more practical and if I were to go back from my brz to an sti I'd get hatch this time. That's just the grown up side of me being 28 and needing some practicality.
>>
>>14166430
That's definitely a hatch, there's a big difference.
>>
hopefully not
>>
>>14166938
>is it small?
>it's a hatch
>is it larger than a hatch?
>it's a wagon
the terms are kinda arbitrary
what I've seen is normally nip cars are referred to as hatches and euroshit is referred to as wagons
>>
I think wagons have more rear bumper space. Like a mini suv. That's how I feel. Also wagons are more long-gated.
>>
>>14167142

I don't think so, to me a hatch is a sedan with a slopped rear while a wagon is actually extended. There's a massive difference between the two.

Just compare a 3 series touring, cadillac wagon, e350, with something like a mazda 3 hatch or sub hatch
>>
the sedan looks like a corolla who'd want to drop ~30-40 grand on that?

fuck all
>>
>>14167158
This, without the stupid rear wing it looks like a cheap nissan sentra.
>>
>>14166410
Yes, in like 2017. I am upset because new wrx superior vehicle but ugly af vs sexy ninja eyes with worse engine turbo etc
>>
>>14167158
You buy it for performance, no?
>>
File: sentra-vs-wrx.jpg (2MB, 2048x1655px) Image search: [Google]
sentra-vs-wrx.jpg
2MB, 2048x1655px
>>14167182
The Sentra looks better tho
>>
Yea, there are spy shots of the wrx hatch.
>>
File: beanything.jpg (97KB, 790x960px) Image search: [Google]
beanything.jpg
97KB, 790x960px
>>14167278
>>
File: subaru-levorg-201523484_33_1.jpg (80KB, 652x433px) Image search: [Google]
subaru-levorg-201523484_33_1.jpg
80KB, 652x433px
>>14166410
It does though. They just don't fucking sell it here and it pisses me the fuck off
>>
The new Impreza is so fucking ugly, I'm sorry. It looks like a fuckin Honda Civic. I'm pretty sure the only people really into them are fan boys because the previous gen was far superior.
>>
>>14166938
It's a wagon dude... And they're still awesome
>>
>i-it looks like a corolla
>it looks like a civic :(((
>it looks like a sentra
>it looks like a camry

lel, make up your minds you cucks

just because they discontinued your memewagon and your entire market segment has been relegated to buying crossovers doesn't mean you need to get mad at the manufacturer

blame the soccer moms who make up the wagon demographic
>>
>>14167639
>wagons
>soccermom demographic
lol, soccermoms hate wagons, they don't have muh ride height for muh safe feeling. That's why the Outback, XC70, and Allroad have been ruined by adding even more ride height and shitty plastic body cladding so they'd appeal more to these retards. I just want the plain Legacy wagon back, dammit.
>>
>>14166410

They didn't make a wagon because they didn't have the capital to design one nor the capacity to build them. Subaru had to take a production line back from Toyota just to meet demand.

A hatchback doesn't have the same rigidity as a sedan so they would've had to engineer a way around that. No money to find that = Subaru decided to focus on making the sedan the best they could. Hell thru couldn't even spend the money to update the STI's power train.
>>
>>14168341
But they did make a wagon, and they sell them everywhere except north america. And they had the capacity to build them for the US all from 2002 to 2014.

They also haven't stopped building Camrys at SIA yet, that won't happen until later this year for the 2017 models.
>>
If they came in wagon I would have bought one. I got a outback instead and fucking love it
>>
>>14167508
Don't apologize, it's the truth. Instead, feel sorry for the people who actually bought the new WRX/STi. I just laugh whenever I see one on the road and think to myself "what a sucker, this poor fuck got meme'd into buying a souless, shitty looking sports car."

I'm so glad I purchased my 2012 WRX when I did, fuck this new body design.
>>
>>14166410
hatchbacks never looked good. Protip: if it's a hatch then it's gay as fuck
>>
>>14168397

Looks like a mini van.
>>
>>14168618
Pictures of it by itself with no sense of scale don't flatter it very well. This one with it next to a Legacy wagon, which is lower than the Outback we got, makes it look much more lithe.
>>
Another next to the new 6th gen Legacy.
>>
>>14168560
lol, yours is even uglier mate

they haven't made a good looking wrx since the gc8, the fact that you think your 2012 looks good is laughable

you don't have to be all sour grapes that someone owns a car that's newer than yours
>>
>>14167151
It's a wagon
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.