[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2001 Nissan maxima

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (41KB, 552x629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 552x629px
I fucking hate cars that have everything so crammed up in the engine bay. Right now my Nissan Maxima took a shit on me and I have to replace the alternator. There's no way I can reach it so I have to take it to a fucking shop so they can rape me.
>>
How bout you stop being a little bitch and learn how to do the job correctly?
>>
>>14166236
>The job is impossible, therefore a shop can do it
You make a fine customer, sir
>>
>>14166236
What's in the way of it? Intake manifold?
>>
>>14166236
>take off wheel and fender liner
>replace alternator
Also, you know most shops don't rip people off right? They ALL use book hours x labor hours. So book says it's a 5 hour job and they charge $100/hr then it's $500. They have bills to pay, work aint free nigger.
>>
>>14166252
From the top not much but still a pain in the ass. I basically got to take the wheel off, take a pulley out and then either remove the air compressor from the bottom or move a lot of shit from the top.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Pic of this piece of shit.
>>
>>14166266
True but when you got bills, this shit shouldn't be an issue. These car designers don't give a shit about working on your car.
>>
>>14166309
maybe try alternating current :^)
>>
I meant these car designers don't give a shit about you working on your own damn cars. They want you to take them to the fucking dealers or shop.
>>
I feel you on this one
My 88 prelude was super hard to work on, i had to remove the radiatior pump, brake fluid and power steering reservior just to take out my alternator everytime i needed to replace it
>my prelude alternator was seriously fucked up so i replaced it 3 times
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.