[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bugattis are luxury cars, not sports cars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: bugatti vision gran turismo.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bugatti vision gran turismo.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Last November, Bugatti announced that the Veyron replacement would be known as Chiron. Named after the dominating driver of the 20’s and 30’s, Louis Chiron, the car is expected to utilize a variation on the Veyron’s immensely powerful W16 quad-turbo heart. Now, a new report has surfaced alleging the car will continue the modern Bugatti tradition of setting insanely high top seeds.

According to Magazin ProDriver CZ, technical specs have been shared at a recent customer presentation prior to the car’s unveiling at Geneva this upcoming March. The numbers play out like a serious game of Top Trumps: 1500 (the total horsepower, as well as torque in N·m); 467 (top speed, in kilometres per hour); 2.2 (seconds, for the 0-100 km/h dash); and 2 million (the price, in Euros).

https://www.FAGGOTbook.com/MagProDriverCZ/?fref=nf
>>
>>14166082
>Bugatti
>caring
>>
File: Koenigsegg_Regera_side1.jpg (445KB, 3402x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Koenigsegg_Regera_side1.jpg
445KB, 3402x2160px
>>14166082
Reminder that Koenigsegg are still better and always will be. Regera > Chiron.
>>
I would only ever buy a Bugatti if I wanted to show that I loath poor people and consider them sub-human.

I'd prefer just about any other exotic/supercar on the market.
>>
>>14169608
we have yet to see either car's performance. It's wayyy to early to be making these judgements

If only they managed to get the 1:one around nurburg
>>
>>
>>14169642
yes but judging on pre-production specs of the Regera vs those in the article for the Chiron, the Regera has an advantadge in power and (probably) weight. Unsure on speeds and 0-100km/h times.
>>
>>14166082
>the modern Bugatti tradition of setting insanely high top seeds.
These words gave me goosebumps.
>>
>>14169608
first good looking koenigsegg in about 15 years
>>
The Chiron is just this without the LMP-esque aero aids.
>>
I just hope rappers dont turn it into some shitfest on wheels
>>
>>14171892
I'm not a Communist, so if someone buys a product an proceeds to do as they please with it, I feel the should have that freedom.

You being a Communist cannot stand this nor can you own a car that costs more than $4000.

You can fix this.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.