[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found pic related near me for $30,995 Should I pull the trigger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

I found pic related near me for $30,995

Should I pull the trigger?
>>
Yes, please, kill yourself.
>>
>>14165561
Fuck no. White Range Rovers are for wealthy high school girls and the population of Essex only.
>>
>>14165561

Would you buy a car based on a picture online? Don't be a dumbass, post the milage, year, condition, etc.
>>
http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Land-Rover-Range-Rover-d156?sourceContext=google&showListingId=132294078#listing=132294078
>>
Boughetto
>>
>>14165561
No, because it easily needs at least that much in work too for that price.
>>
Although its expensive

My dream car (Slight compromise)

If FSH and millage is genunie, i would go for it.

Looks that kill!

Im jelly

Im looking at 2007 plates with 120k on the clock for 13k£
>>
Looks like you're in for some fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiOdTYDzaL4

For non Russian speakers: The car (a diesel model) with 130k kilometers needed an exhaust gasket, a pretty cheap parts but the labor involves taking the body off the frame to access the exhaust manifold. While you're in there, manifold studs can/will break. Additionally, the vehicle in question needed a wheel bearing and a brake caliper replaced. Lastly the u joints in the steering column froze up, making for some pretty dangerous situations when driving.

These are really heavy trucks engineered to handle well so they go through suspension bushings, brakes, and tires much quicker than most other vehicles, or large utilitarian vehicles like pickups. Air suspension failures on vehicles so equipped are very common. Electrical systems apparently don't "like" weak batteries, all sorts of stuff seems to go haywire, replace the battery and you're golden.

So long story short, not for the faint of heart, and there's a reason most happy RR/LR owners lease the vehicles new and then move on.
>>
If you want to experience a Land Rover I hear it's best to buy one from a dealer that offers a great warranty for at least 2 years. This is one of the reasons Car Max is good. You buy your land Rover, enjoy your 2 years of comfortable driving and taking it to the dealer every other week for maintenance. Then when the warranty goes out you sell it.
>>
Alright dude, I can tell you that if you really want a Range Rover, despite all of the people telling you its a bad idea (which it is). There is two ways of buying a Range Rover without paying out the ass for repairs
1. Buy/lease new. Since your a poorfag looking at a 30k Range Rover, this isnt possible. Which is unfortunate because the recent generation is alot better.
2. Buying from Carmax and getting the warranty. This is possible for you, but Carmax is aware of this, and the Range Rovers are gone really quick, and the ones left are less equipped or more expensive. If you check their website Land Rover has like 200 vehicles, compared to BMW and MB which have like 2500 vehicles nationwide.
>>
>>14165561

Yes.

Reach your full potential douchebag.
>>
>>14165561
Is it at least supercharged or are you going full on basic bitch?
>>
>>14165782
Agreed.

Range Rovers are cool but only in warranty
>>
For that price just get a Ecoboost ford flex
>>
Do newer range rover shave the same problems as older ones?
>>
>>14167206
No, they are pretty good now. My family has had a number of them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.