[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumb shit you've done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 458748.gif (1000KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
458748.gif
1000KB, 500x280px
Did some real stupid shit today.
>drive bmw e46 318i
>snow raining like crazy
>go out with friends to hangout and get some food chill stuff like that
>decide to do a skid on a road were pretymuch no one drives
>see like 6 other cars there spinning drifting having some stupid fun
>lets check it out gaiz what could go wrong
>watch them for a few mins, spin the car 2-3 times
>ok lets go this sucks
>spin the car one last time
>3 cop cars in front of me
>surround me nfs most wanted style
>fuckmeintheass.jpg
>get me out of the car
>get yelled at for a while
>check me for alcohol
>they let me off with a warning
>parents disappointed in me
>im disappointed in me
Why am I such a dumb shit guys.What stupid shit have you done?
>>
>>14164972
nothing that stupid, that's for sure
>>
>>14164972

You're not stupid, I'm stupid

I've done the same shit except I hit black ice, slid, and hit a curb sideways damaging the hubcap and wall of the tire

Then yesterday I nearly ran some dipshit over because I tried passing a car that had stopped to let them pass (I didn't see them just thought they randomly stopped)
>>
I accidentally double clutched to go down two gears. I felt so fucking dumb after doing it. Most of the time, I'll double clutch to go from 5 to 2 or something.
>>
>>14164972
>dumb shit you've done
>drive bmw e46 318i
Glad you admit it
>>
File: 139830029252.jpg (26KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
139830029252.jpg
26KB, 400x562px
>only get a warning
>parents disappointed in me
>>
>>14164972
You call playing around in the snow with rwd then getting caught stupid? I don't quite understand, how is it stupid to have some fun?
>>
Bumped some guys bumper a couple months before my insurance company was going to give me a free accident, and reported it to them instead of paying for his damage.
>>
I've wanted to get some louder mufflers for my truck for a long time. I bought a pair of thrush rattlers, 2.5" inlet outlet. My exhaust pipe measured close enough to 2.5" that I figured it would fit.

I had to borrow a sawzall from my landlord to hack my old mufflers/tailpipes off. All this morning I was cold and muddy as fuck doing this shit in my driveway without lifting my truck. I figured that the mufflers would slip over the existing pipe, maybe with a bit of coercion and oil. The fuckers are almost 40 thou too small. For now, my truck is straight piped. I'm going to have to go to an exhaust shop and get them welded up.

It ain't the end of the world, but I feel like a dumbass. I'm reasonably handy with tools, but car stuff is a different ballgame. Everything that can go wrong will go wrong. These fuckers are so tight that I'm not sure a torch would expand them enough to fit.

Lesson learned. As much as I would like to cheap out, I don't have the setup to do this shit in a time-efficient manner.
>>
>>14164972
Dumb shit is running from the cops, I would've just told the cops go fuck yourself, parking lots are private property that's open to the public at all hours unless stated otherwise
>>
I financed a used, previously wrecked Hyundai for over twice it's value at an extremely outrageous interest rate

I then left the country a few months later and traded it for a shitbox worth half its value
>>
>>14164972
Im surprised your little 4cyl could even spin the car at all
>>
>>14165985
>traffic laws don't apply to private property open to the public
what shit nation do you live in?
>>
>>14164972
I wasted £700 on a Saxo VTR that was utterly FUBAR not so long ago. That was pretty dumb.

Oh, and there were a couple of times when I've driven up to fifty miles out of my way from not being able to navigate for shit. Nowadays I just trust in the satnav, which has caused its own problems when I once almost missed a race because I entered the wrong postcode and wound up hoofing it up the motorway as fast as my Rover could carry me. Lord only knows how I avoided the police.
>>
>>14164972
I went to /o/ for advice
they told me buy a miat
now i have cancer
>>
>>14166191
Why, did you drive past a diesel VW with the roof down?
>>
>blown up 3 i6's
>totaled one
>got a v8
>its fine thus far
>>
>>14166104
Canada land of the actual free
>>
>>14165006
What the fuck is double clutch why are you doing it its 2016
>>
>>14166211
lol
>land of the ROLLLLL COALLLLLLL
>people actually care about the VW scam
merica, you funny
>>
>>14166235
>implying I'm American
>>
>>14166240
I was.

Sorry, I didn't mean to insult you like that.
>>
>>14165985
there's still shit they can charge you with but their options are severely limited.
>>
>>14166235
that doesn't make sense because most of the cheating vws were outside of america
>>
>>14164972
>drive BMW e39 528
>Read online,people running their BMWs with the main engine fan removed
>Boasting about how they freed up the engine/ gained MPG and faster rev shit, and no overheating issues WOW111
>Decide to do the same thing
>Wait till Fall (cold weather anticipated)
>Remove it after doing some maintenance
>The engine seems happier and shit
>much wow for days
>car starts to overheat two weeks later, plus fall has been hot as fuck
>drive it like that and just rev it when i have to, to keep the temps down
>finally put the darn 8lb fan clutch back on two days ago
>discover leaking radiator and leaking gasket(s) on the thermostat and shit
> damn though,electric fan install when..
>>
File: WLK-41891.jpg (13KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
WLK-41891.jpg
13KB, 400x315px
>>14165981
>go to autozone
>buy exhaust pipe adapter
>pic related
>also buy clamps
>attach adapter to pipe and muffler
>clamp down
>be done
Super fucking hard bro
>>
I bough a 20 year old motorbike without checking it's vin. Afterwards found it it had been written off 4 times, 1 flood and 3 accidents.

Still runs though
>>
>>14165188
>dumb shit you've done
making this reply
>>
>>14164972
as if your parents never did the same shit lol
>>
>>14164996
>couldn't deal
>>
>>14168200

...what?
>>
>>14168490
>>
>>14166213
>be falcunt
>everything you touch breaks

Surprise surprise.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.