[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grow up watching iD and wangan >reading overrev and countach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 31

File: 00w0w_6V02IdCc5ME_600x450.jpg (17KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
00w0w_6V02IdCc5ME_600x450.jpg
17KB, 450x450px
>grow up watching iD and wangan
>reading overrev and countach
>excited about cars
>buy first car , 90s vaguely sporty with own money
>train on karting for months to git gud
>mod car a bit and tune it
>go to my first cat meet
>it's a bunch of people standing around talking about how pretty their cars are
>they all get in their cars and we start driving
>HERE WE GO
>we drive in a straight line
>to the nearest bar
> everyone just drinks and talks but how pretty their cars are or how nice this engine sounds
>eventually it ends we all go home
>wat
>be upset , start driving around at 2 am
> realize that it's all straight roads
>drove hours out of city and here want even the slightest hint of a curve
>I got revved at a stoplight
>an utter douche obviously spoiled brat in his 2015 sports car daddy paid for
>I just look at him
>shrug
>light turns green
> he "bolts " off, only the wheezing of his shirt cheap turbo in the wind
>just drive normally, curious
>it was just a straight fucking road
>he waited for me at the following light and just sneered
>i realize horrifyingly that car culture and enthusiasm isn't nearly as exciting
>i already missed the bus for real racing
>there is no underground street racing near me aside from wiggers and assholes of various other races driving in straight lines
>tfw it was all a lie from the start
>tfw not a single curve road for hundreds of miles
>nearest mountain roads are several states over

I wanna die
>>
its okay anon, if you lived somewhere with mountains the car meets would be driving below the speed limit in perfect formation on twisty roads. boring.
and the 'racing' is well, just people skidding the same corner over and over until they run out of rubber.
>>
I don't even like cars but that's depressing desu senpai
>>
...how did you not know you lived on plains?
>>
>>14160904
it's not our fault you live in nebraska, anon-kun
>>
File: IMG_045.png (1MB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_045.png
1MB, 800x640px
>>14160904
Come to Georgia anon

I'll race you on my touge. I promise
>>
>>14160904
>went to a car meet expecting racing

youre a retard. go join a production race series, production cars, SS2000, NA2K, ect ect.
>>
File: 1417567629457.png (98KB, 314x335px) Image search: [Google]
1417567629457.png
98KB, 314x335px
>>14160904
tf

>>14161017
why ar eyou here tho
>>
>>14160904
>2015
>not doing trackdays.
>>
File: big dog pleb.jpg (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
big dog pleb.jpg
75KB, 500x500px
Most car dudes don't really care about performance. They just want nice looking/sounding cars.
>>
>>14161060
track racing bores me

Contrary to o's and many other wise words, I will never stop racing on the street

It's my home that I can always come back to- forever
>>
Go to track meets. I'll go to car meets once in awhile but then you got stance fags who only care about your car if you have camber or stretched tires, the guys who care about performance are a bit few and further in between, so far the only guys I've met at my local car meets who care about track or drag at honda guys and muscle guys.
>>
File: xj220van-54afd11b75418.jpg (59KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
xj220van-54afd11b75418.jpg
59KB, 800x534px
>>14161077
hillclimb or tarmac rally then.
>>
>>14161083
heh im going to my first carmeet they call it a 'hardpark' here, no burnouts, racing or anything like that. just parking up and talking shit about cars.

its gonna be kind of weird i expect it to be 90% stancefags.
>>
>>14161095
Kinda like coffee and cars eh
>>
>>14160904

>Grow up
>Read about the TOUGUE
>Look out at the completely flat corn fields of Kansas and dream about going on the TOUGUE one day
>Goes out on a random fucking night in Kansas expecting anything other than what just happened

Move further east, or west.
>>
>>14161101
yeah, though this is advertised more to the instagram/swagfag group.

im probably gonna try bail on friends and find something else to do, im more of an actual racing person.
>>
>>14161088
is that same "hillclimb" or "tarmac" open 24/7 and at night?
Is it constantly changing- evolving?
Is the scenery and atmosphere on par with a mountain road?
Will I have random encounters with other drivers who become my named and unnamed rivals/friends?

Will it ever truly be the same?

Call me what you want and make your assumptions, but I can't stop and don't ever want to
>>
File: ss+(2015-09-26+at+07.23.34).png (1MB, 959x557px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-09-26+at+07.23.34).png
1MB, 959x557px
>>14161128
lol (and nights yes)
Yes there are always new events around the country
Yes the scenery is fucking great, mountains, forests, beaches, cities.
Yes, ive met some of my best friends/rivals through racing.

Itll be better because you wont get stopped and have your car crushed / impounded and being banned from driving for doing way over the limit.

But hey, youre the one bitching about how you live in a flat plains and how your life isnt like an anime.
>>
File: 1451717470651.jpg (147KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1451717470651.jpg
147KB, 600x1066px
>tfw occasionally do cat and mouse runs with a group of friends on local mountain roads
>roads already hardly used during the day are completely fucking dead at night
>even then we still rotate spotter shift at the top and bottom with 2 way radios
>we rarely ever let anybody new in so it doesnt get shut down or diluted with shitty drivers
>>
DESU, most nights are like OP describes with meet ups mostly being seeing friends and talking about cars and little action. If you hang around enough you'll learn who to keep an eye on and if they take off you know something is up. The guys that know what they're doing don't want an audience and will try to leave quietly and alone. Probably even in the opposite direction of their intended competitor
>>
>>14161153
I'm not op

How do you find these?
>didn't answer 24/7 question
>>
Corey pls go, we know it's you from the picture. You don't have a goddamn car.
>>
File: 1341365867217.jpg (101KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1341365867217.jpg
101KB, 392x500px
>>14160904
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-24+at+10.23.48).png (2MB, 1047x785px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-24+at+10.23.48).png
2MB, 1047x785px
>>14161165
24/7 was answered with lol because he allready knew the answer to the question.

finding them? internet, local/national car clubs.
>>
>>14161115
You have no idea, stop making assumptions
>>14161182
But I can't find them
>>
>>14161342
If you can't find them via google, you are a hopelessly inept moron and should strongly consider suicide since you will never amount to anything in your life and will only be a detriment to the human race as long as you are alive.
>>
>>14161342
The oh so great U.S.A. should have a big racing organization, start from there.
>>
>>14160904
Your holy grail underground road racing has never really existed as you've been romantically led to believe. Even the wild mountain pass stuff of Mullholland or the TOOJ has been more tight knit groups of friends screwing around than real racing. There's never been a time where two toothpick chomping midnight cowboys have knowingly locked eyes at a crossroads and simultaneously made a mad dash for the most vertical road near them. Know why stop light drag racing is still a thing? It's simple, easily understood by both parties involved even with minimal communication and it's all on pretty equal footing- And in a worst case scenario and shit goes tits up, it's less likely to kill you than plowing off the side of a mountain. All of this is without mentioning cops- Even in the early seventies (when car culture was front and center) on Mullholland, shit got the hammer dropped on it because they kept running the same course and people knew about it and got pissed off.

tl;dr: Nothing was a lie, you're just an idiot for thinking that gook cartoons represent reality in any capacity. I hope I'm being trolled.
>>
You sound like a complete fucking autist OP.
If you can't find the local racing scene you just ask around if you have car friends, or even on /o/ for nice roads in your area.
You then just have a little fun on your own. Sometimes you go with your friends. You might meet someone there and play cat and mouse.

I don't know why you were expecting a perfect anime race day, when you don't even have your own 'mountain' to defend.
>>
>>14161357
what hills is this nonexistent club supposed to use
>>
is the pic your Actual car op?
>>
>>14161537
Corey doesn't have a car.
>>
>>14161493
Georgianon here

I run into random people all the time and they usually try to outrun you (not really racing, but still fun).
>>
File: 1438503117793.jpg (39KB, 581x384px) Image search: [Google]
1438503117793.jpg
39KB, 581x384px
>>14160904
M8, me and my pals who work on their own cars chase each other on twisty country roads at high speed most nights of the week

No in the group has less than 380whp
We go out after midnight and meet on parking garage rooftops
We have a name, and a slap and everything
We meet other groups and do time trials

We made it happen because we shared that dream

Find some like minded people and make it happen
>>
File: 7785.jpg (110KB, 676x597px) Image search: [Google]
7785.jpg
110KB, 676x597px
>>14161619
>>14161055
what roads in GA to do you recommend?
>>
>>14161865
but im fwd and make like 150
>>
>>14161088
tarmac rally very expensive. hillclimb courses, far and few between compared to tracks. also cant get anywhere near as much seat time from them.
>>
>>14161872
One of our guys has a 4cyl FWD sedan that's making 410whp with forged internals, a bigger turbo than stock, injectors, etc. flies on straights.

Learn about modifying your car and push what you can out of it on your budget
>>
just move, op. There's touge out there waiting for you, you jut gotta go get it.
>>
>>14161887
what the fuck am i gaining from high horsepower on fwd
>>
>>14161901
>Thinking a FWD car can't be fast
I wanted to like you OP, but you seem to be another meme-spewing lad
>>
>>14161913
im not op im just wondering
hp becomes useless on fwd at around 300
>>
File: 1444357152057.jpg (154KB, 945x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1444357152057.jpg
154KB, 945x1500px
>tfw youll never be a teenager in 90s nipland racing your shitbox down the mountain pass with your friends at 3am.

Just kill me already.
>>
>>14161942
>tfw live in america
>tfw live in a post japanese sports coupe bubble world
>>
>>14161867
come and find me ~
>>
>>14161885
wat, events are like $80-$100 to enter (for day events) ($140-180 for two day events) theres atleast 2 events a month, more if you go to autocross events.

circuit racing is expensive yeah, alot of that is due to insurance though.

There are some sweet autocross events out there, pic related, car club built a sweet purpose built course in a forest.
>>
>>14161961

>tfw Canadian
>tfw race my shitbox down mountain roads at night wishing i had car friends to drive with
>>
>tfw didn't grow up in 90s Japan
>>
>>14161115
Know any good roads in the Raleigh area? Go to school in Virginia and I've got plenty of great mountain roads there that are dead empty at night, but haven't been able to find much in terms of empty windy roads here until you reach the mountains
>>
File: enditall.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
enditall.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>live in a nanny state
>in a nanny world
>when cars are mostly just overweight soap bars with nanny features
>where tracks are few and expensive
>and there is nowhere to street race legally
>and the law is unavoidable

Is it worth it, /o/? Is cars just a bad hobby to have if it's so hard to enjoy them?
>>
>>14161983
You near the Rockies, friend?
>>
>>14161072
>2015+1
>Paying 160$+ for the privilege of getting stuck behind an autobox civic for 2 hours
>Not driving 20 minutes to an industrial park with buddies and doing the same thing but faster and for free
>>
File: GottagoQuickly.png (1MB, 1424x557px) Image search: [Google]
GottagoQuickly.png
1MB, 1424x557px
>>14162181

East coast :/
>>
>>14161077
>I will never stop racing on the street
Oh look, another of those FnF faggots
>>
>>14162223
>rwd
God bless you
Fwd fags need to go back to reddit
>>
>Not enjoying illegal street racing
>Not enjoying illegal mountain pass racing
Meet some people that actually like the technical aspects of racing and you'll be good to go
>>
>>14162230

I just wish people would quit it with the rwd vs fwd vs awd shitposting
>>
File: tooj.png (2MB, 913x981px) Image search: [Google]
tooj.png
2MB, 913x981px
If you lived in a place without a street racing scene in a place where there was none, how would you go about starting one without getting ratted out to the police?
>>
>>14160904
OP, this is wrong.

Here in australia there are private street races, invite only, where people bet upwards of 10k easy and there's power limits to ensure every car is awesome.

I'm sure something exists for whereever you are, you just need to manage to get an invite by making yourself well known.

Sure, it's not like Fast but it's damn close m8, don't be salty just because you haven't been invited to the real shit yet.

Hell, 90% of aussie car lovers don't even know these races go on, they do the exact same burnout shit you're talking about in your OP.
>>
>>14162272
>invite only
>betting thousands
>power limits

That's fucking stupid, the appeal of street racing is that it's accessible for the common person with just about any vehicle. If you're going to make it like that, you might as well race legally.
>>
>>14161493
The gook cartoons were based off real life in japan, but the reason for that was...

>20km or so straight on wangan for you to hit top speed easy
>a 200 mil population packed into the cities, leaving isolated mtn roads completely deserted with loads of people wanting to race up there

It's a unique situation, but it did happen. And it still does, actually. Let me explain.

The cops put these barriers up in the middle of the road on major MTNs, which have now made it impossible to drift. But they can't do all MTN's so the japs have gone further out and further underground.

Wangan still goes on, they just wait until the speed camera and then floor it.
>>
>>14162260
Start with friends, keep it invite only and make sure you're the only one inviting.

No filming of any kind, bash any cunt that brings a camera.

This is what happens in >>14162272, where massive money is laundered and anyone bringing a camera is in big trouble.

Shit's taken seriously.

>>14162291
Don't get me wrong, there are other groups for regular people that go out on the twisties for a bit of regular fun.

The groups i'm talking about are actual street racers who will do death defying shit. They will meet in a bar or a resturant, a bet will be made and then they will all travel THREE HOURS out of Melbourne to the isolated MTN ranges (there's some huge ass mtns if you travel far enough, with no cops EVER).

The race then takes place and everyone goes home unless another bet is made or the sun rises.
>>
>>14161115
>live in Kansas
>can drive 10 minutes to tight two lane touge with nice elevation changes, banked corners and off camber turns
>miles and miles of lightly policed highways for top speed runs
>no inspections
>no front plate
>no helmet law

Why are you hating on based Kansas?
>>
>>14162323
My mate actually attended 1 of these events and bought a house for himself out of it.

The reason no-one really knows about it here is because most people are satisified with the endless amount of regular groups here who just do burnouts through olinda and the dandy ranges (a closer mountian range).

To clarify to the non australians, go look at a map of melbourne and find a town called olinda on the map.

That's about as far as your regular hoons will go.
Actual street racers travel as far out as the great alpine road, which is so isolated that it's devoid of cops and people at night.

Barely anyone lives out there too.

Combine that with the fact the group is pretty much organised crime (they take a cut of the races, a flat 5% fee) and anyone found recording will get buried out in the bush, they've never been caught or hardly mentioned among mates.

The group's been running for over 20 years now and surprisingly, there apparently was only ever 2 fatalities (from crashes) from what i hear. Apparently they literally towed their cars, melted it down and buried the bodies out in the woods.

Anyone looking to join will be thoroughly vetted and they have members in vicpol as well who will background check the fuck out of you.

But if you're feeling ballsy and have the cash like my mate did, you can triple your money easy.

But make no mistake, this group is organised crime and very, very effective organised crime at that. It's not something to get involved with, there's plenty of regular car groups here in australia (though you're likely to get busted by the cops on 1 of those ones).
>>
>>14162296
Used to do freeway races in Phoenix, cruise the I-10, I-17, 101 loop always racing. Sonic on Union Hills drive and then drag out by the Total Seal factory in the industrial district.
Move to backwoods Alaska. No street scene but endless tarmac that never gets patrolled. Only a gi with an srt neon, a fast food teen with a 3rd gen eclipse and oddly enough a 70 year old man with an old Celica show up.
>>
>>14162384
>>14162323
We gonna find you. You'll regret running your mouth, m8.
>>
>>14162403
Yea nah, the group actually likes rumors being out there, it keeps the flow of cash coming in.

It's only if you mention anything identifiable that you will end up going for a short walk in bushland.

Not that i even know anything more than what i shared, since this is all really a story of how my mate bought his house.
>>
>>14162209

Lolwhat, go to better trackdays faggot. And git gud, if you can't just overtake an auto Civic then fuck off.
>>
Shit, this makes me really glad to live in the bay area

>tons of nice mountain roads to touge on
>if you go out at almost any time of the night on weekends there'll be people doing uphill/downhill runs for fun
>hang out with other people into cars at vista points or tops of roads/mountains

Don't go to car meets OP, no shit there's not going to be anyone like that there. Doing your shit out in the open like that is like an open declaration for cops to come by and shut it down.

Instead, find a small group of friends to do cat and mouse with like other anons in this thread do, or drive up to roads that seem like they would be good for touge late at night and see if you run into anyone hanging around at vista points. There's always 5-10 japanese sporty cars at the stops I go to in the mountains, and it's mostly people just kicking it while smoking and listening to music and watching people drive uphill or downhill.
>>
>>14161901
If youre loop racing it really doesnt matter. Look at the Kanjo guys for example.
>>
>>14162379
Hell yeah Kansas for life senpai. Where you at? I live in Overland Park and the roads can get twist if you drive a ways.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451720537637.jpg (34KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451720537637.jpg
34KB, 720x405px
>>14162798
Lenexa, try wyco lake... It's breddy gud.
>>
File: 503.gif (898KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
503.gif
898KB, 200x200px
>>14162865
>tfw live in KC but grew up in Cape Coral
>>
>>14161101
Except that people bring classic and interesting cars to cars and coffee, and most other parking lot meets are just a pile of douchebags in clapped out crap buckets.
>>
>>14162865
>worst - Boston

I'm from Boston and I completely agree. It doesn't help that our roads all over the state are shit and have random converging points out of nowhere. Plus the street layouts for Boston (like most big cities) feel like they were done by kindergarteners.
>>
File: tumblr_nr0029gvnn1sy077to1_1280.jpg (471KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr0029gvnn1sy077to1_1280.jpg
471KB, 1280x960px
i feel you on a spiritual level OP.

I'm so so sorry.

>Buy a 240sx
>Entire community is full of know-nothings that think 90 years of racing experience isn't worth a hill of beans compared to a flash in the pan trend
>Intentionally shitty looking cars are the hot trend
>Clam the fuck up and fuck off
>10 years later, cars are falling apart
>little to no money left
>completely burnt out on cars
>>
>>14162865

>Bad Weather
>Brownsville

I'm not even sure what kind of weather they get down there.
>>
>>14163372
>South Texas weather
>Hot
>slightly less Hot
Sometimes it rains. But it's still hot
>>
Why is everyone assuming there are twisties, a mountain, or the slightestvhintv of a curve anywhere near me
I'm talking literal here, these things do not exist for at least 100 miles , most of them are several states over
There are no places to race or rally or anything
I have nothing
Fucking nothing
>>
>>14162250
These don't exist
>>
>>14163992
Georgianon here

I exist, and so do others
>>
>>14164000
What
>>
>>14161055
Looks like wolfpen. Nice miats! I miss mine.
>>
>>14164012
I am the wolf beyond the moon
>>
>>14163970
Go to an industrial district or large empty lot and draw a fucking turn. Or use between buildings and poles.
>>
>>14164246
I was the nothing that howled at the dawn
>>
>>14162865
whats up lenexa bro?
>>
>>14161928
Stop believing everything you read on/o/
>>
>>14164371
Tonight at 10
>>
>>14161913
this guy gets it
>>
>>14160904
Have you tried not living in the fucking flatlands?
>>
>>14164624
stop
>>
is this me
>>
>>14162260
Where is this? Looks like somewhere near Alberta for some reason
>>
File: jasper.png (876KB, 485x1041px) Image search: [Google]
jasper.png
876KB, 485x1041px
>>14168267
Jump on Google maps and look up Jasper. Follow the 93A South until you find this.
>>
>>14168283
Jasper Alberta? Neat roads
>>
>>14168381
Dapper
>>
File: damnson.png (2MB, 1677x669px) Image search: [Google]
damnson.png
2MB, 1677x669px
>>14168283

Damn, i know where im going this summer.
>>
File: 86.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
86.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>14168283
>literally 5 consecutive hairpins at the end

I sure hope they have gutters
>>
File: mmmm.png (3MB, 1717x661px) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.png
3MB, 1717x661px
>>14169031

those tire marks
>>
>>14160904
>makes up elaborate story on 4chan
>wants to "race" on mountain roads
grow up op
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (705KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
705KB, 1920x1080px
>>14169080
>>14169031
>>14169056
>only boring cars at the top

We need to fix this
>>
File: rxtougay.jpg (488KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rxtougay.jpg
488KB, 1920x1080px
>>14169100

planning on moving to 'berta soon, ill meet you on the toegay anon.
>>
>>14169128
Rwd advantage
>>
>>14160904
>>go to my first cat meet
There's your fucking problem. Never talk cars with a bunch of cat owners.
>>
>>14160904
I don't know why you went to a meet expecting racing, but head to the track or move somewhere where it's more prevalent. Big organised street racing doesn't exist really, plenty of underground stuff exists though.

>>14162272
>>14162323
>>14162384
Adelaide has better roads and more relaxed laws make it easier. Usually use time attack formats though since the roads are ridiculously dangerous in areas.
>>
>>14169128
Well, I'm actually joining the Air Force in a few month, and from there I'd prefer to go to Comox, BC since it's a lot closer to 2J than Cold Lake. Hopefully you'll find some cool anons to join you.

Alberta meet?
>>
>>14169222
>move
Yeah I'll just fucking MOVE
Dickhead
>>
>>14169228
>implying moving is a big deal
It's not exactly hard.
>>
>>14169234
Fuck yiu
>>
>tfw no tracks or a single curve or mountain near me
It's not fair
>>
>>14169227

>Airforce

Nice.

Im lookin at moving to red deer from the east coast, Jasper looks like it would be an awesome place for a meet up.
>>
Anyone know any good twisties in Ohio?
I've been all up and down the west half of the state, so i know it pretty much universally blows, it's all flat.
>>
File: twisty.jpg (378KB, 1340x851px) Image search: [Google]
twisty.jpg
378KB, 1340x851px
Anyone on the VA / WV border know any good touges? There are plenty of twisty backroads like this, but I haven't found anything as beautiful as this >>14169031 that's not a well-traveled highway
>>
>>14162175
the law is avoidable I feel you on the cars though
>>
File: 2015-11-26 13.47.19.png (430KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-26 13.47.19.png
430KB, 615x615px
>>14162223
Hi Bart
>>
>>14161055

Did any of you guys go to the WAT meet this past weekend or did it get canceled? I drove around up there and didn't see anyone I thought might have been from here.
>>
>>14162750
Did you ever run into o_O from YouTube out there? Apparently he runs in a group called alpine speed stars.
>>
Any sofla fags know where i can find alot of dirt to throw around in the broward/miami dade area? Its important.
>>
>>14175249
Hahahahahaahaha
>>
>>14175259
Im thinking redland or the outskirts of palm beach county
>>
File: 89.jpg (161KB, 2048x1101px) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
161KB, 2048x1101px
>>14172003

ayy rizz
>>
>>14162209
>not blasting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0--EufQlOk and overtaking everyone on the track

Mate? M-mate? Get the fuck off outta /o/
>>
>>14161942
>tfw deccentissh mountain roads bbut no one likes racing and everyone is poor
>and i donthave money to fix my car

ez.only racers are city faggots racing form light to light and getting fucked by the cops
>>
>>14177295
get a job delivering shit in your shitbox and become dagumi
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.