[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best used car to buy for a teenager? My son was just involved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 2162099.jpg (48KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2162099.jpg
48KB, 1024x768px
Best used car to buy for a teenager? My son was just involved in a wreck in a little Toyota Yaris and it was totalled so I'm looking for something a little sturdier but with the same kind of gas mileage. Thanks!
>>
Mazda RX-8. It seats 4, has 4 doors and is only a 1.3
>>
File: ford_mustang_mas_feo_1_.jpg (120KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
ford_mustang_mas_feo_1_.jpg
120KB, 650x488px
>>14160368
Ohhhh, you're bad
>>
Civic
>>
>>14160578
No that's too sporty
>>
Yeah buy him a scooter, who the fuck rewards their cum stain son with another car after they crash it
>>
>>14160321
>sentra
>any volvo
>f150
>gmc canyon
>mazda 6 or 3
>325 BMW
>accord
There ya go, slow, but decent cars that are safe.
>>
>>14160321
Get him a bicycle and some driving lessons, and tell him that if he wants another car he has to earn the money himself.
>>
>>14160321
>what is the sticky
>>
Sentra
>>
>>14160321

Not going to find anything with the same kind of fuel mileage that isn't a tin can. best bet is a Big Body Buick like a LeSabre or Park Avene. You can typically find one with less than 100k miles for around 2-3k. You can get upward of 30mpg if you drive it easy, and those things will take a hit and you'll be able to walk away from it. Some 85 year old broad t-boned my 97 at about 35 mph on the passenger's side and it was able to drive away under its own power. She had to be airlifted to a hospital in her civic.
>>
Versa is the ultimate punishment if you still even consider a car. Get him a fucking bike or an electric scooter
>>
Geo Metro
>>
>>14160618
Can you get less sporty than a fucking civic?
>>
>>14160649
>buying any car on this shit meme list
what year is this? 1998?
>>
>>14160642
>>14160628

>involved in a wreck
>at fault in a wreck

Those two are not necessarily the same.

I was involved in a wreck when I was 19 because some dumb bitch ran a stop sign.
>>
>>14160677
Yeah. A Yaris.

Buy him another Yaris, OP.
>>
>>14160677
How is a civic not sporty
Hoe is one of the best handling cheap cars not sporty
>>
>>14160679
Was the sticky made in the 90s or early 2000s guys? Be honest
Most of the cars are insanely rare, or project car tier because of age
>>
>>14160705
>creative shit posting
8/10. nice meme shit post bro.
>>
>>14160725
OK
>>
>>14160687
This pretty much.
Toyotas are plenty sturdy.
Or a Camry or corolla.
Or a Subaru for max sturdy but lacking reliability
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.