[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a wise old ex-racer to teach me to tune my car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sensei.jpg (386KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
sensei.jpg
386KB, 950x633px
How do I find a wise old ex-racer to teach me to tune my car to perfection and help me master my skills as a driver?
>>
>>14159505
craigslist
>>
>>14159512
no
>>
>>14159505
You go to the track and pay him tree fity plus tip.
>>
>>14159521
alibaba
>>
>>14159527
Who is the best? Which track?
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=performance+driving+school
>>
>>14159543
Road American. And he goes by the name Uncle cracker.
>>
>>14159546
>$1200 to drive in a small circle
typical school.
>>
>>14159546
>Performance driving school
I heard taking some of these classes can also lower insurance rates, any other benefits?
>>
>>14159546
>driving school
>Implying they can teach you more than a true driving legend who has raced on and off the track
>>
>>14159550
Is he also a legend off the track? I want to be more than a master of the grid.
>>
>>14159505
No one.
If you really want to gitgud you need to get out and drive. find a local autocross group, go to track days, and talk to the oldest crustiest dude their who drives the fastest, old dudes love talking about their cars and won't hesitate to help.
Buy a decent set of tires, and do all your own maintenance on you car no matter what, read forums, watch you tube videos, get a racing wheel and play a fuck ton of gran turismo.
>>
>>14160085
>tfw no car mr miyagi

JUST
>>
File: 1400987322990.jpg (3MB, 3842x2920px) Image search: [Google]
1400987322990.jpg
3MB, 3842x2920px
>>14160105
> On /o/ doesn't have car
Buy a miata or get out, no kids allowed.
>>
>>14160285
I do have a car. I was referring to no miyagi.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.