[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mazda General Hate Thread (MGHT)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 969px-Mazda_logo_with_emblem.svg.png (192KB, 969x1024px) Image search: [Google]
969px-Mazda_logo_with_emblem.svg.png
192KB, 969x1024px
>The scene is set, as you drive by a popular restaurant district in your new mazda. All the girls turn and look at you, as you smile back...then they start laughing

>CAN'T EVEN DO A MIDLIFE CRISIS RIGHT!
>IS HE TRYING TO PRETEND HE HAS A FERRARI?!?!?
>HE COULDEN'T EVEN AFFORD A NISSAN!
>WHY WOULD I GO ON A ROAD TRIP WITH HIM, HIS ROTARY ENGINE WILL BREAK!
>HE THINKS HE HAS PERFORMANCE!
>WHAT A LOSER WITH HIS GAY POPUP HEADLIGHTS
>HE FELL FOR THE MIATA MEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You return home, crying as all the girls laugh. You are a memelord.
>>
>>14152003
Fine me car thats as easily upgraded and as quick stock, and cheap as a used MS3 or a used MS6 that isn't a head gasket blowing piece of shit

You can't.
>>
>>14152015
You're kinda missing the point of the thread.

As much as this is ultra-shitposting, he's somewhat right.

Girls really do think all of those fucking things, being the shallow vapid cunts they are. They are going to laugh at you and think you're compensating with your miata to pretend you have a ferrari.

Anyway, obvious bait.
>>
None of that has ever happened to me, maybe if you stepped your shit posting game up op you'd get a bigger following also gtr>turdvette
>>
>>14152023
>missing the point of the thread
">>HE THINKS HE HAS PERFORMANCE!"
With a MS3 or MS6, you do.
>>
i..i own a miata and this thread's kinda true...

Guys are always more respectful and compliment my car, but i've had 2 dates and both of them made a comment about my car being a "fake ferrari".

I had to explain to them how awesome miatas are, only 1 kinda understood. Never got laid.
>>
>>14152045
Ehhhhhhh I wouldn't go that far. They're more like fun DD cars than performance cars. Also they're pretty rare relative to the number of normal 3s and 6s.
>>
>>14152023
Girls don't actually think like that at all.
They don't give a shit about what car you drive/can't identify the car you drive 90% of the time.
>>
>>14152045
But you don't.

You're not going to be able to compete with a fucking 911 turbo, don't delude yourself.

You miata fucks are almost as deluded as the GTR/Vette posters

Listen. Just because you're light and can engine swap something powerful in for cheap does NOT mean you are a supercar. Your chassis is fucking garbage, you have weight distribution issues and you cannot corner like one of these 100 thousand dollar cars.

Perhaps you can win a drag race though. Depending.
I think it's cool you can mod it yourself and make it a zippy little fucker, but you get what you pay for and you are not going to get supercar level performance for 20k.
>>
>>14152061
Wrong, girls actually know quite a bit about car brands.

They don't usually know how they work, but they fucking know which ones are status. Girls are all about status and they know the difference between a mazda and a ferrari.
>>
>>14152062

>compare a 12k car to a 100k car
how you be this dense?

>engine swaps
Turbo and supercharger are much cheaper to do on something like a miata.

>weight distribution
Miata is 50/50 weight distribution bro. The 911 turbo is 39.3/60.7.

I guarantee you with chassis braces and stiffer sway bars, maybe coils, a miata will out-turn most cars on the road.
>>
>>14152057

>274 hp
>280 ft/lb torq

Is this not performance? With a Direct injected turbocharged motor? Find me a car equal in price in the same era that doesn't have such advanced tech for its time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.